Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I decide to give this game a shot but I want to ask something and my intention is not to start a fight so that being clear here is my question who is Erza and why did this character have some drama? pls kept the spoilers to the minimun
Hmmmm no spoilers; I'll do my best to make it make sense, but I'm old and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet :)

Ezra is a servant that is a male with a female appearance....that occasionally becomes full female due to magic. S/he is a side character and all of the content can be skipped/avoided although I think one or two scenes are cannon, so they happen whether you watch them or not.

Definitely content you will want to decide for yourself if you want to play/see it. Remember; saves are your friend!

Edited to add: there is no m/m content that I am aware of, and I don't believe any is planned but I am too lazy to search the thread and confirm that

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I decide to give this game a shot but I want to ask something and my intention is not to start a fight so that being clear here is my question who is Erza and why did this character have some drama? pls kept the spoilers to the minimun
Like Tavi13 says, Ezra is a male that can become a female in the storyline. There was some controversy about Ezra being romantic with another female in the story. That kind of content is now avoidable all together.

Edited to add: there is no m/m content that I am aware of, and I don't believe any is planned but I am too lazy to search the thread and confirm that
Correct, there is 0 Male on Male content planned.

the story and the scene all good,the only bad is that this game mark as harem while you can't collect all scenes and even there is a route where you literally got locked out of that side character for some scenes until further story,which we can't call it as harem game.
I'm planning on adding a feature that will unlock all the side content as you play the storyline once.
That way you can revisit things you missed on a replay system.

This way you can have a story of your own, but still go back and see what is happening in other 'timelines.'
(Inspired by Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness - Not really.)

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I'm planning on adding a feature that will unlock all the side content as you play the storyline once.
That way you can revisit things you missed on a replay system.

This way you can have a story of your own, but still go back and see what is happening in other 'timelines.'
(Inspired by Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness - Not really.)
That is actually a good idea,cheers up,need to remind you that i really like your game,but it's quite tired to keep save and load then skip only to see other timelines story,but with that idea,it's going to take less time for everything.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…I'm guessing Patch1.4.2.rar in the game/ folder was included in the release archive by accident? And your development files as well.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
…I'm guessing Patch1.4.2.rar in the game/ folder was included in the release archive by accident? And your development files as well.
Thank you, I went ahead and removed that from the stable version I have.

The .gradle and .rpyc files are for android versions. I just work on them in the same environment sometimes, and they have sort of meld together. They weren't that large in size, so I just left them, in case I accidently removed something that broke either version.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I didn't like the succubus so i ignored her, did that shorten the game content or was it the same irrespective of?
It will make you miss some content for now. I want to say roughly 5 scenes.
She's still a growing character, so she'll get more development.
When she undergoes story level changes, I'll reintroduce her even to people that initially ignored her, because by then she will start to become quite different. That's planned content for later.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It will make you miss some content for now. I want to say roughly 5 scenes.
She's still a growing character, so she'll get more development.
When she undergoes story level changes, I'll reintroduce her even to people that initially ignored her, because by then she will start to become quite different. That's planned content for later.
Thanks a lot for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately she is still a succubus (well, her soul is), so dishonesty / manipulation is kind of in her nature.
Next time she does something like that even after promising then slash her head and wall it as a memento.... kidding

If there's a character who desperately needs maledom treatment that's her. jokes on me if she enjoys that too

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Next time she does something like that even after promising then slash her head and wall it as a memento.... kidding

If there's a character who desperately needs maledom treatment that's her. jokes on me if she enjoys that too
LOL. Well, given that she's basically a sword now, it would be pretty hard to do. And you probably would regret doing that if she was possessing someone, because you would be hurting someone other than the one you mean to. For me, that would absolutely be a "Yikes forever" moment.

Also, I definitely don't disagree with your last statement. :giggle:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020

Ahaha sorry to hear that. The characters are very selfish. They will act in ways you probably don't want them to.
But without that I think they are less "alive" if that makes any sense.

Not everything is everyone's thing, and I can understand. Hope nothing was offensive. <3

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Ahaha sorry to hear that. The characters are very selfish. They will act in ways you probably don't want them to.
But without that I think they are less "alive" if that makes any sense.
So mc's gonna be a constant pushover?
There's nothing wrong with few acting selfishly but mc don't owe shit to those entitled bitches, if they don't want to get their act straight then mc have all the more reasons to show them their places is what i feel.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So mc's gonna be a constant pushover?
There's nothing wrong with few acting selfishly but mc don't owe shit to those entitled bitches, if they don't want to get their act straight then mc have all the more reasons to show them their places is what i feel.
This is how diplomacy dies. Firstly, I disagree with your assessment that he's a "constant pushover". You don't have to be super-top-tier-king-of-the-mountain-apex-supreme-alpha male to avoid being a pushover.

Further, the MC is trying both to create an alliance between his house and others and to find the murderers of his mother. How do you suppose he gets any reliable information if he's going to "show them their places"? How will he help improve his family's position by possibly getting temporary satisfaction at the cost of news returning to other families of the land and enflaming them at the knowledge of how their daughters / representatives were treated? Seems like a very short-sighted strategy.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
This is how diplomacy dies. Firstly, I disagree with your assessment that he's a "constant pushover". You don't have to be super-top-tier-king-of-the-mountain-apex-supreme-alpha male to avoid being a pushover.

Further, the MC is trying both to create an alliance between his house and others and to find the murderers of his mother. How do you suppose he gets any reliable information if he's going to "show them their places"? How will he help improve his family's position by possibly getting temporary satisfaction at the cost of news returning to other families of the land and enflaming them at the knowledge of how their daughters / representatives were treated? Seems like a very short-sighted strategy.
Are we both on same page here?? I was talking about succubus et al. What part of my post gave you impression of i didn't want any of that you mentioned above?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Succubus and similar characters :FacePalm:
I'm sure there'll be quite a lot of them in future.
See, and that's the problem. To me, some of the girls that are potential brides for the MC are similar characters. So I don't get how you're confused by my comment. I think it's stupid of the MC to "put a girl in her place" just because she's got attitude and risk the possibility of upsetting an entire family over it. That seems like extreme short-sightedness and poor judgement. Someone in his position should be more disciplined than that.

Reactions: AhrimanH
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes