Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I understand that if I choose bonadea harem route, isha's route closes, but when I choose Isha I think it would also be possible to choose her sisters, is it that way or by choosing one you definitively close the other? and if you can have both as the story progresses what would be the difference between the 2 choices?
1711597883211.png

Reactions: Nastys

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I understand that if I choose bonadea harem route, isha's route closes, but when I choose Isha I think it would also be possible to choose her sisters, is it that way or by choosing one you definitively close the other? and if you can have both as the story progresses what would be the difference between the 2 choices?
Yes. You get all of the girls but in exchange you make their Matriarch hostile to an extent but I won't spoil why.
P.S:I didn't go the "it is what it is" route so IDK if Isha leaves if you don't choose her or like Stacia/Fredrika she will come back later in the story.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
What Dunner has said is right.
There are some temporary differences in scenes, and some significant H scenes will be different for a time, but the two paths will converge. Neither completely locks you out of an ending with the other.

jhall1809

Mar 6, 2023
I'm rather confused about Priscilla. I seem to have Priscilla 2, but until talking to her I wasn't aware of there being two possible versions. From searching this thread, it seems that Lady Crestmoor was supposed to offer me a choice, so either she did but in such a way that I didn't understand her or else there's a bug and I didn't get that scene.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Just found this one and I tried but I just cant get into the sandbox stuff. I wanted to like this one as the models seem good and the story seems to be interesting but I just couldn't get through the long sandbox stuff. Sorry but what I did play was good.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just found this one and I tried but I just cant get into the sandbox stuff. I wanted to like this one as the models seem good and the story seems to be interesting but I just couldn't get through the long sandbox stuff. Sorry but what I did play was good.
You can change the sandbox by asking juna. The icons of the girls will show up in the home and you can follow their stories by simply clicking on them

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes