Mar 12, 2020
Can someone explain why I can't find natalie and taliya in the market. I already did the H-scene to have one as master/servant (in name only sadly) but the option to see them again doesn't show up when I go to the market. I haven't played since they added the brothel girls with there weird requests and the femdom, but wanted to come back and see the new content with the other characters yet I can't find the nat and tal. Is it a bug or something cause I have gone back several saves and got to that point to no avail. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Can someone explain why I can't find natalie and taliya in the market. I already did the H-scene to have one as master/servant (in name only sadly) but the option to see them again doesn't show up when I go to the market. I haven't played since they added the brothel girls with there weird requests and the femdom, but wanted to come back and see the new content with the other characters yet I can't find the nat and tal. Is it a bug or something cause I have gone back several saves and got to that point to no avail. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
I think you need to check the massage parlor multiple times.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I don't see that option all I get is leave the market.
in your room there should be a character log for Natalie and Taliya that might give you a clue to your exact spot.
It does sound like you either have to go to the massage parlor, or the servant's quarters (After speaking to the massage parlor girl).

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Stacia asks you to visit her house in Orange City before the fights end, but I never got the option to do that before throwing the fight to Darius... Isn't that the last fight? Or is it a bug

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Are Rhea and Joy going to be attached for the entirety of the game? I don't mind their relationship and I don't want to end it, I just don't care for Joy and I don't want to suffer her for a love interest.

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Game's cool and all but most of the choices are pointless, for example whenever a girl asks you to go somewhere you can't refuse them, why even make it a choice at this point? both choices are YES just one is postponing it.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Are Rhea and Joy going to be attached for the entirety of the game? I don't mind their relationship and I don't want to end it, I just don't care for Joy and I don't want to suffer her for a love interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stacia asks you to visit her house in Orange City before the fights end, but I never got the option to do that before throwing the fight to Darius... Isn't that the last fight? Or is it a bug
You should be able to successfully speak to Stacia if you visit the city while she is around.
There isn't a direct or automatic leap to it, you might have to go to the city yourself.

Reactions: ugz2

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I am just getting caught up... do you really have to lose to Darius? I don't want to give that scumbag the satisfaction... I think I will be taking two paths there for sure.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I am just getting caught up... do you really have to lose to Darius? I don't want to give that scumbag the satisfaction... I think I will be taking two paths there for sure.
I feel like the decision to win or lose against Darius was one of the easier ones. When talking to Stacia I got a much stronger „Don‘t worry, I‘ll be back, but I got things to do for now“ vibe than in other decisions.

Worst decision for now, is with… I forgot her name… the one where you have to decide if you want the girl In front of you or three girls which you know nothing about as of yet. In my opinion it‘s the worst because one option is completely unknown as you don‘t know what you are getting into and you get the sad look on the girls face…

Reactions: mrttao and AwsHen

latios507

Apr 24, 2020
I feel like the decision to win or lose against Darius was one of the easier ones. When talking to Stacia I got a much stronger „Don‘t worry, I‘ll be back, but I got things to do for now“ vibe than in other decisions.

Worst decision for now, is with… I forgot her name… the one where you have to decide if you want the girl In front of you or three girls which you know nothing about as of yet. In my opinion it‘s the worst because one option is completely unknown as you don‘t know what you are getting into and you get the sad look on the girls face…
Actually.... it was an easy math, 3 for the price of 1 xD
I just hope it won't backfire & I don't get bitten in the ass in the long run haha

Reactions: lunar517

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Actually.... it was an easy math, 3 for the price of 1 xD
I just hope it won't backfire & I don't get bitten in the ass in the long run haha
I really like her though and I haven‘t even seen the other three. I definitely keep a save at that point to see how that plays out. As for ass biting, I don‘t think there is too much of it in the game. You go forward no matter your decisions

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

I chose to win as I like Magna more than Stacia.
But have a save to check the other way.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is the dice game bugged or is Cleo supposed to be cheating?
I get 21 and she goes over and she still wins.
She gets 14 and I get 20 and she still wins.
I've tried dozens of times thinking maybe it would just fix itself, but nope. She always wins, even when I actually win.

EDIT: I kept trying, and it actually gave me a win. I think there's some sorta bug that doesn't allow the scores to process correctly sometimes. Not sure how that works lol...but...it's happening

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Is the dice game bugged or is Cleo supposed to be cheating?
I get 21 and she goes over and she still wins.
She gets 14 and I get 20 and she still wins.
I've tried dozens of times thinking maybe it would just fix itself, but nope. She always wins, even when I actually win.

EDIT: I kept trying, and it actually gave me a win. I think there's some sorta bug that doesn't allow the scores to process correctly sometimes. Not sure how that works lol...but...it's happening
Not sure, I have not had a problem at all with the dice game. I am sure the Dev will respond at some point, but are you using any mods? Because it could be the mod interfering, it does happen.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure, I have not had a problem at all with the dice game. I am sure the Dev will respond at some point, but are you using any mods? Because it could be the mod interfering, it does happen.
I didn't use a mod. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn't. Not sure what info to give to help out other than that.
I just used the save/reload method to get through it.
It was really random on whether my winning score would count or not.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
small error
Thank you!

I gave it a look over and didn't find anything. But based on what you said, did you mean 24?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes