Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well, there's certainly been talk of that. As I've said though - it could lead to a wider game with loads of choices to contend with, and write in, and thus it would be harder to control - this in turn could make writing a pretty turgid experience. Because of the options there'd have to be different story lines for each choice in terms of progress and as I can only do so much releases would have to be shorter. Of course it would increase realism and replay-ability.

Have to say that at this time - particularly in terms of practicality, I'm not too keen on this fairly sandbox type approach - unless someone can point me in a direction in which this actually, and very clearly works - otherwise it's just an ideal world theory. To me, the story is king, not the options - that's what I'm about. So. I'm not saying no - but although people have stated that they might prefer it (and that's understandable), I haven't seen any evidence yet about how practicable it is.
It is kinda possible with the variable tracking, for example:

if x99: #Wife had sex with DUDE1
if x99a: #Wife had anal sex with DUDE1
if x99bj: #Wife gave DUDE1 a Blowjob
if x99dp: #Wife had DP with DUDE1
if x99fr: #Wife was fisted by DUDETTE1
if x99fg: #Wife fisted DUDETTE1
#story continues
else:
"[wife] had coffee with DUDE1, it was lovely"

Would it story limit, yes but you could also put Walkthrough like content in the choice that if [wife] doesn't do XYZ then it will story limit.
menu:
"Let her":
jump sexytime123
"Don't let her\n(Warning: Will limit the game's story going forward)":
jump to nosexytime123

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It is kinda possible with the variable tracking, for example:

if x99: #Wife had sex with DUDE1
if x99a: #Wife had anal sex with DUDE1
if x99bj: #Wife gave DUDE1 a Blowjob
if x99dp: #Wife had DP with DUDE1
if x99fr: #Wife was fisted by DUDETTE1
if x99fg: #Wife fisted by DUDETTE1
#story continues
else:
"[wife] had coffee with DUDE1, it was lovely"

Would it story limit, yes but you could also put Walkthrough like content in the choice that if [wife] doesn't do XYZ then it will story limit.
menu:
"Let her":
jump sexytime123
jump to nosexytime123

Just a thought.
I appreciate it. It's not that I can't allow options as to what you do - it's because it'll likely happen in a different place. There are certainly opportunities for using the same place - bars etc - but there will be some character specific places. So that means two sets of renders - say one for the office and one for the store.

Also if she fucks bloke1 she by definition hasn't fucked bloke2. As soon as we have players on different paths, double the workload will be there forever, because although some might decide later to fuck bloke2 as well (so she could sort of run both story lines just at different times), some might hate bloke2 and never go there. So there would have to be a whole story about her fucking bloke1 only. What happens when bloke3 comes along - do we allow the same choice - cos if I didn't peeps would complain :).

The only way I see it is if you ran exactly the same story with both characters with pretty much neutral locations - then it would just be a matter of substituting a character in the same pose. That though would also prevent a third character coming in - or at least a choice to engage or not.

I learned all this with Debbie - some peeps just don't want her around (odd, I know), and rejected her early on. Now I have to have a story line with her in it - and one without. Now if you fuck Debs, but I don't make a story line with you fucking some other totty if you rejected her - then those guys will be miffed at getting nothing, while the Debs guys get everything.

This problem might be more about story telling craft rather than coding though. So if anyone has thoughts on that, always happy to listen.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
it says 4.1B now on OP but loading the game still ends at the same spot. And the download links only say 4.1.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Amazed to see that we've pipped past the 200 patron roll for the first time. I would like to say that I am so appreciative of your support and generosity, and would never, when I started this, ever thought that anyone would be really that interested in the workings of my mind :). It is humbling to think that you believe so much in this project that you have contributed in such a fashion. Of course, the number will go up and down depending on where we are in each month, but to touch such a milestone is truly incredible. Thank you with all my heart. Wifey's happy too :)
View attachment 1620996
I am going to need more meds.
I wonder where/who that bedroom belongs to?
What a fucking crazy scene mate! Husband better get his act together or something similar to this is going to happen to him soon. I'd hate for her to do it, but he's asking for it.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
...Also if she fucks bloke1 she by definition hasn't fucked bloke2. As soon as we have players on different paths, double the workload will be there forever, because although some might decide later to fuck bloke2 as well (so she could sort of run both story lines just at different times), some might hate bloke2 and never go there. So there would have to be a whole story about her fucking bloke1 only. What happens when bloke3 comes along - do we allow the same choice - cos if I didn't peeps would complain :)...
I should have also mentioned something along the lines of
if not dude1 and not dude2: #wife had previously had some kind of relations with both DUDE1 and DUDE2
"[wife] had coffee with DUDE1 & DUDE2, it was lovely"
jump to aftersexytime123
else:
#story continues

This would make it cleat to your audience that they missed content due to not letting wife do something with both so no sex content but let the game's story continue.
It's also why I had mentioned adding this:

menu:
"Let her":
$x99 = True
jump sexytime123
jump to nosexytime123

As for Debbie and the other girls that will be involved in the MMC's story and also the guys in the MFC's story, they can still be there but you could just do something similar where you may need an extra render or 2 and jump from the lead up to the sex parts into the continuation of their stories.

I do understand that it's not exactly that simple and would also involve having to throw in extra if/else for any dialogue that involves the Sex Routes but can keep the characters involved in the game's story when possible.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my mod:
0.4.1b
  • Backported changes for on the Sharing Path
  • Updated for the 0.4.1b content
  • Added a cheat at the beginning of the 0.4.0 part if on the Cheating or Cuckold Path to decrease your Respect Points to allow for the Wife to cheat on the MMC

Note:
I highly recommend to restart from the beginning of 0.4.0 for best gameplay if you have played either 0.4.0 or 0.4.1a.

wmwc2.jpg wmwc3.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I've just asked them to update the thread - shouldn't be long at all.
Good update for wifey, the cheating and sharing path are must play routes, (both had different sexy scenes in them) Not sure of the cuck path because i dont play that. Maybe you could have the gallery separated by the 3 routes, that way if were curious and just want to see what happens on that route you can still see it in the gallery. Also loved that you can show wifey having a sex fantasy of being in a 3some without it really happening yet in the game. (wish other devs would learn how to do this "cough" L&P) and please keep wifeys bush, it helps with her all natural mature womanly curves. there have been other games that the wife started the game with a bush or landing strip and then completely shaves it bare later in the game, or atleast give an option "To shave or not to shave" LOL

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Good update for wifey, the cheating and sharing path are must play routes, (both had different sexy scenes in them) Not sure of the cuck path because i dont play that. Maybe you could have the gallery separated by the 3 routes, that way if were curious and just want to see what happens on that route you can still see it in the gallery. Also loved that you can show wifey having a sex fantasy of being in a 3some without it really happening yet in the game. (wish other devs would learn how to do this "cough" L&P) and please keep wifeys bush, it helps with her all natural mature womanly curves. there have been other games that the wife started the game with a bush or landing strip and then completely shaves it bare later in the game, or atleast give an option "To shave or not to shave" LOL
Yep - the bush is cute. It's a cute bush.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes