latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Have a massive ball of nervous energy in the pit of my stomach waiting for part b to drop. Any idea when?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Wait for when I do my Walkthrough update if you really care about keeping your points where you want them to be.
Thank you for making the mod I will give it ago at some point lol, I try to play my main playthrough without cheats and walkthroughs on any game I play. I will try it on the cuck and cheating path tho. Again thank you for your work on the walkthrough.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Serious question I hope someone can answer for me. If I play the game avoiding Love/Respect points, that would be the NTR route correct? Am I missing a lot of content from the Sharing and Cheating routes? How exactly do I get on those two routes?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Serious question I hope someone can answer for me. If I play the game avoiding Love/Respect points, that would be the NTR route correct? Am I missing a lot of content from the Sharing and Cheating routes? How exactly do I get on those two routes?
You choose routes at the start and you can not shift over no matter what, so if you play sharing you are stuck in sharing no matter what you do. The love/respect was intended to set the tone of the sceenes but i think it has shifted away from that.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The wife's personality in her youth doesn't match her current personality for most routes. This way it doesn't add anything to the story and is just confusing. It might have just been left out and the game would still be good. If you want to add her youth then for three routes you need 3 pasts in which shortly is explained how her personality has been formed. She grew up and her parents were constantly cheating or sharing was an everyday thing or her father/mother's husband had to watch the sex. Then the gamer will understand the route he is following and why.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The wife's personality in her youth doesn't match her current personality for most routes. This way it doesn't add anything to the story and is just confusing. It might have just been left out and the game would still be good. If you want to add her youth then for three routes you need 3 pasts in which shortly is explained how her personality has been formed. She grew up and her parents were constantly cheating or sharing was an everyday thing or her father/mother's husband had to watch the sex. Then the gamer will understand the route he is following and why.
It was really just intended to illustrate her hard upbringing - rather than necessarily define her path, although there are links to them. I couldn't really do three different paths at the time - simply not enough time, but the main emphasis was to reveal that she was different in her past to her present, and that there was a certain degree of repression which will need outing. I wanted to show a sexual person who had covered up a side of herself that she was ashamed about - but that as the game progresses will recognise and embrace it.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You choose routes at the start and you can not shift over no matter what, so if you play sharing you are stuck in sharing no matter what you do. The love/respect was intended to set the tone of the sceenes but i think it has shifted away from that.
It can change what is shown in the scenes, but it really gauges dialogue. Most renders can be transferred between kinks - which is a relief as I can't do 3 for every event - however, the dialogue can and usually will be different between paths. There are some cases when I have altered a scene (render) when it simply didn't fit, however. In addition to this, not only can the stats alter the scene between paths, but it can alter the dialogue inside a path - for example if she has a high respect for you, or a low respect - that sort of thing. It's still a work in progress tho'.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Which of the three paths already has sex with his wife.?? except for the husband. :rolleyes: :unsure:
Just really starting with all that. In 4.1b there is a scene between Trish and MFC on both the Cuck and Cheat paths - but only if your Respect stat is low enough. If it isn't then you gotta get it lower. Both Share and Cuck paths however obviously rely on the MMC to be there too, and atm he's away camping with the school. He'll be home again in 5.0.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Depends what you mean by avoiding points. If you mean avoiding a decline in your scores then that won't work for Cuck or Cheat routes because they rely on a drop in Respect to initiate. Love stats for these two routes is immaterial - it's there so that you can play your character how you want to (i.e. you can be nice) without acting out of character so to speak and still get the desired result. You can however, and need to, keep the Respect / Love scores high for the Share route to kick in. So it really depends on where you want to go.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
A heads up for those waiting for the Free Version.
The Gold Tier is now available which means the Silver Tier (that's what I'm on) should be able to grab the game tomorrow so the Free Version should probably be available this weekend.
tell me how to use cheat :unsure:.....PS..............I'm sorry, I'm Russian .. I don't understand English well. :cry:

Squiddwarrd

Apr 11, 2018
(Sorry for my engrish)
I try this game for the cheating genre cause im a big fan of it and i really like it, the only similar games that i played was A mothers love, with the short scenes of the Girlfriend an maybe Where it all began controlling Miru, but this game is on another level. I hope that the developer does not rush things, I personally consider that this type of paths must have a good development so as not to end up being an empty game in terms of history, this point led the developer of Where it all began to remake Miru since he had rushed the progress of her too much. I also hope that the decisions have an impact on the dialogues/scenes, that they change according to the level of love and respect, Otherwise I feel like I'm reading a kinetic novel, which is not very cool. You have a new patron dev, just please do not rush the game, develop the story and give value to the decisions of love and respect, although it is only reflected in dialogues, I do not consider it fun to choose a path (in my case, infidelity) and that after that my decisions do not generate a positive or negative change, at least in dialogues, I think that is one of the pillars of this game, since based on this you see the wife's reaction.
I wish the best to you and your game!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Just really starting with all that. In 4.1b there is a scene between Trish and MFC on both the Cuck and Cheat paths - but only if your Respect stat is low enough. If it isn't then you gotta get it lower. Both Share and Cuck paths however obviously rely on the MMC to be there too, and atm he's away camping with the school. He'll be home again in 5.0.
Thanks for the spoiler :)

Yes I am joking cause I was really starting to worry that it was with Daniel. I really can't take to him and worry that his path will be forced on us especial since the last update when FMC was in the store and he admitted that he is a douche bag towards her hubby and that he fancied her and she was like ok but don't say anything to my hubby and then she goes on to tease him in the b-room while the hubby is away and even plants a kiss on him before she goes out of the house...., I do have a few questions about the last update but I am waiting to see if they are answered in the part b update but if not then I will post them here.
I really am a big fan of this game and your work.
Still impatiently awaiting the latest update.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
(Sorry for my engrish)
I try this game for the cheating genre cause im a big fan of it and i really like it, the only similar games that i played was A mothers love, with the short scenes of the Girlfriend an maybe Where it all began controlling Miru, but this game is on another level. I hope that the developer does not rush things, I personally consider that this type of paths must have a good development so as not to end up being an empty game in terms of history, this point led the developer of Where it all began to remake Miru since he had rushed the progress of her too much. I also hope that the decisions have an impact on the dialogues/scenes, that they change according to the level of love and respect, Otherwise I feel like I'm reading a kinetic novel, which is not very cool. You have a new patron dev, just please do not rush the game, develop the story and give value to the decisions of love and respect, although it is only reflected in dialogues, I do not consider it fun to choose a path (in my case, infidelity) and that after that my decisions do not generate a positive or negative change, at least in dialogues, I think that is one of the pillars of this game, since based on this you see the wife's reaction.
I wish the best to you and your game!
Thank you for your comments - I will try my best to make the game live up to your hopes. I agree with you that choices should have consequences. I too had to go back recently to rewrite some scenes because I wasn't happy with them - all part of it being the first game I'd written I suppose. Very glad that you like it - thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squiddwarrd
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes