Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Daniel because he has a very low opinion of hubby but Karls motives are unknown.
The females it could be Heather or Trish as neither of them have a high opinion of hubby but Heather's motives are intriguing if somewhat unknown.
Or even that guy at the bar since Heather/wifey will be having a night together
Well - it's definitely one of them!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So, just to keep you guys in the loop. I posted 4.1b to Patreon this evening. As per usual, I'll be posting it here as soon as my Patreon pledges are fulfilled - as is right. Hope all's well out there in VN land. Any questions, give me a shout.
Holy crap Mink, once again you have done a very good job with this update. Without spoiling anything for anyone I actually lost a respect point witch is no big deal, I just don't know if its an intentional thing or if it was because of my choices. Either way really looking forward to 5.0 now.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
So, just to keep you guys in the loop. I posted 4.1b to Patreon this evening. As per usual, I'll be posting it here as soon as my Patreon pledges are fulfilled - as is right. Hope all's well out there in VN land. Any questions, give me a shout.
I had waited for 4.1 patiently even though people had said it's going to be a short one .... it still didn't disappoint. Now I'm gonna wait for 4.1b knowing it's going to be great. Looking forward to it and all future updates Illegible Mink keep up the great work! (y)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes