After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I see some people don't like FMC's appearance. But at least to me, she is natural and realistic. And that's the way I like in this game. I am against no one and I am not saying every wife should be like that IRL. Some can be as beautiful and fit as fitness models while others can be the way they are. I am only concerned about the story. Because to me, the story adds a great potion of sexiness no matter how the characters look. But yeah, if the characters are beautiful or believable, it would be more exciting. This is only my personal thought on this game.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yep - I'm in accord - but of course it depends on the path you're on.
Well I guess this could be on all routes. Both the ntr and share paths have her telling him and the cheat route she could either tell him just to rub it in his face ( again i suppose this would depend on the respect and love points) or not tell him but later on when he starts to question her faithfulness she comes clean, if you wanted, this could lead to them merging with the ntr or sharing path.

I agree. As I stated before I want them to be in this together as a couple and not cheating on one another. Was one reason I quit playing The Adventures Couple.
Yeah agree with that, However I don't think Illegible Mink will have the FMC cheating just for the sake of cheating

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I see some people don't like FMC's appearance. But at least to me, she is natural and realistic. And that's the way I like in this game. I am against no one and I am not saying every wife should be like that IRL. Some can be as beautiful and fit as fitness models while others can be the way they are. I am only concerned about the story. Because to me, the story adds a great potion of sexiness no matter how the characters look. But yeah, if the characters are beautiful or believable, it would be more exciting. This is only my personal thought on this game.
Yep - I really didn't want to make her a model type. There's a place for that of course, but I didn't fit into my vision for the game. I don't mind if some would prefer her to look differently - we all have different tastes. But I wanted someone who I'd believe in - and for her to be at a certain stage in her life. No-one stays young forever :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
...if you wanted, this could lead to them merging with the ntr or sharing path.
I sort of see this happening eventually. Just in terms of gameplay, I don't want a situation in which they never come together in some way, shape or form. Perhaps a choice will come into play - but naturally that's some way off.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I don't think Illegible Mink will have the FMC cheating just for the sake of cheating
Nope - but perhaps if she got really pissed off - say you let her down once too often - perhaps the long buried inner slut might manifest itself. Once the flood gates are open, who can say what will happen. It just needs someone to push her over that edge - someone devious perhaps...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Nope - but perhaps if she got really pissed off - say you let her down once too often - perhaps the long buried inner slut might manifest itself. Once the flood gates are open, who can say what will happen. It just needs someone to push her over that edge - someone devious perhaps...
Well I would guess that certainly the MMC's boss would be devious enough, Not sure about her friend though (sorry can't think of her name) I guess she could do it out of spite as I get the feeling that she don't particularly like the mmc, Another possible choice would be the girl (again can't think of the name) that has a crush on the mmc could possibly push her to it in the hope that it would split the couple up and she could have him for herself or again maybe FMC finds out that he went shopping with his student and paid for her clothes and this is what tips her over the edge... Just a few idea's for you to consider :)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

GuessWhoCame

Jun 19, 2017
Minky thanks for a story but...
How could you ruin this story with 4.1a update?
I was hoping to corrupt wife (the sweetest thing), but turns out she was a SLUT from the beginning.
I know many people with same issues (no mam or dad or both), and they have strong families.
And now you will encourage us with 4.1b or 5.0 with her cheating/cuckolding us? What a surprise from a sluttone.
This Wife will cheat on you no matter the cost/story/path because she had been gangbanged as a teen and than surpise - oh no some maggot slapped her ass - what a prick he is, lol =).
My vision is this - grab that student girl, hug and kiss and fuck her. Then dump your sluttonwife into nearest garbage.
Marry that blonde...
Bee happy.

Sincerely your platinum.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Minky thanks for a story but...
How could you ruin this story with 4.1a update?
I was hoping to corrupt wife (the sweetest thing), but turns out she was a SLUT from the beginning.
I know many people with same issues (no mam or dad or both), and they have strong families.
And now you will encourage us with 4.1b or 5.0 with her cheating/cuckolding us? What a surprise from a sluttone.
This Wife will cheat on you no matter the cost/story/path because she had been gangbanged as a teen and than surpise - oh no some maggot slapped her ass - what a prick he is, lol =).
My vision is this - grab that student girl, hug and kiss and fuck her. Then dump your sluttonwife into nearest garbage.
Marry that blonde...
Bee happy.

Sincerely your platinum.
It has been hinted at from the start that the wife had a seedy past and that the story was her coming to terms with who she really is/wants. I dont know where you got the idea that the wife was some innocent virgin Mary character.
Did you just hold down ctrl and skip the reading part?

Reactions: Old Dog

GuessWhoCame

Jun 19, 2017
Well I did miss a moment where it was stated that wifey is on a dark side from the beginning...
I never wanted her to be an "innocent virgin Mary character" - everybody has his own secrets.
But that MC dream (Trish included) hinted me that wifey is an angel and it's up to us to change that, depending to path you choose (sharing\cuck\cheating). Maybe I m wrong but that seems clear to me.

p.s. I know i know my eng sucks, sorry and all that.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well I did miss a moment where it was stated that wifey is on a dark side from the beginning...
I never wanted her to be an "innocent virgin Mary character" - everybody has his own secrets.
But that MC dream (Trish included) hinted me that wifey is an angel and it's up to us to change that, depending to path you choose (sharing\cuck\cheating). Maybe I m wrong but that seems clear to me.

p.s. I know i know my eng sucks, sorry and all that.
No - she's not pure, although perhaps the MMC thinks she is as this is pretty much the only side he has seen. She has a past when she definitely wasn't innocent, but she put it behind her. It now lurks in her subconscious waiting to get out. She is perhaps embarrassed, or ashamed of her past and has become accustomed now to acting the role of perfect wife - but it's just beneath the surface. English is pretty good :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
And now you will encourage us with 4.1b or 5.0 with her cheating/cuckolding us? This Wife will cheat on you no matter the cost/story/path.
There's no guarantee that she'll do anything - just depends on how you've played it. But I'd argue that whichever route you're playing we have to get there in the end :).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
594c.jpg

Unlocked

Something to feel guilty about perhaps? Anyway - I've a little to feel guilty about. That is that I'm still working on the end of 4.1b. This is because I added a full scene in yesterday which I hadn't originally planned, this took all day. I just thought that it would add something to our story.
For that reason I'm pushed back slightly as a consequence. So, apologies for that, but I'll keep you posted. I'll continue to bash away, so you never know - but I'm thinking that it'll be a day. So near to the bloody finish line as well!

Is Daniel still waiting for her to return?

Last edited:

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 1600157

Unlocked

Something to feel guilty about perhaps? Anyway - I've a little to feel guilty about. That is that I'm still working on the end of 4.1b. This is because I added a full scene in yesterday which I hadn't originally planned, this took all day. I just thought that it would add something to our story.
For that reason I'm pushed back slightly as a consequence. So, apologies for that, but I'll keep you posted. I'll continue to bash away, so you never know - but I'm thinking that it'll be a day. So near to the bloody finish line as well!
So when 4.1 b is releasing?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
May not be either of them - only I know the truth. Who'd you think would want to really fuck over hubby?
Daniel because he has a very low opinion of hubby but Karls motives are unknown.
The females it could be Heather or Trish as neither of them have a high opinion of hubby but Heather's motives are intriguing if somewhat unknown.
Or even that guy at the bar since Heather/wifey will be having a night together

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes