Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can't wait to write my impressions of full 0.4.1 wife perspective since I held out on 0.4.1a

My body is fully prepared to enter "danger" zone :)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right, so there will definitely be some cheating that is out of the players control; and I'm ok with that. But Trish would be a tough pill to swallow.
Wifey may have a close encounter with Trish for a couple of reasons.
Hubby keeps his job so in reality wifey is doing this for hubby which makes her happy which in turn make hubby happy.
Also if anything else does happen with Daniel how horny could wifey be when she visits Trish?
It could make wifey feel desired/wanted even if it is same sex attraction as most males would love to see there girlfriend/wife with another woman,a stepping stone to new adventures

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As far as the wife and Trish stuff goes... well, it wouldn't be a proper NTR game without at least a little bit of blackmail. So if she still cares about her husband Trish could use it to her advantage. But then again hubby has something Trish cares about that he can use to his advantage back at the campsite. There are endless opportunities for wrongdoing that could turn an office spat into a civil war.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Between Trish/Avery/Heather/Karl/Daniel, hubby seems to be outnumbered,but Avery does have a problem that hubby knows about so it could work out to his advantage in the end

Reactions: Illegible Mink

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I am playing all three routes. Although I have four lots of saves. I play the three routes with the mod and one route without the mod.
I am sure at some point on the cheating route we as the players will have no control over who the wife cheats with but I hope on the other 2 routes we the players have a choice over who the wife cheats with. Like if she goes with a black guy or not and if we choose no that won't shut down the route that we are on or we have a choice of if she goes with a black guy or she goes with a white guy. I am not totally against having a black guy as a LI or Bull, I just don't like when we don't have a choice, Especially if the guy in question has been a dik to the Mc, like what the guy in the shop was earlier on in the game. Also I find it a little unbelievable that a wife will only go of with black guys when she is married to a white guy, surely if the wife likes black guys so munch then she would have married one or not got married at all.
I would also like to see that if the wife is cheating then the Mc can cheat also. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Last edited:

azel1

Oct 12, 2020

View attachment 1588980
Yep - it is on it's way. I've been working pretty much non-stop on this expansion (continuation) of 4.1 over the last week or so. As you know, I paused development of this release and sent out 4.1a to give you all something to see, rather than wait to get it all in one go. Now, 4.1b is almost completed.
So, I aim to get this out to you over next weekend. It should consist of around 130 renders which added to the 200 renders of 4.1a makes this the largest x.1 release so far. I suppose I just had lots to say and show.
Unlike 4.1a, this release will see your scores changing, and for some of you, these will now enter the danger / fun zone. Well, we've all waited long enough. We'll also see Trish practicing her massage skills and getting just a little too touchy feely - perhaps she has a sensitive side after all...

Trish is about as sensitive as a brick. All so wifey must of gone home before visiting Trish as her dress is different,naughty naughty wifey. Is wifey wearing a bra?
I am all for Trish and wifey getting it on. If you don't want that, keep your stats high or select a different route.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

View attachment 1588980
Yep - it is on it's way. I've been working pretty much non-stop on this expansion (continuation) of 4.1 over the last week or so. As you know, I paused development of this release and sent out 4.1a to give you all something to see, rather than wait to get it all in one go. Now, 4.1b is almost completed.
So, I aim to get this out to you over next weekend. It should consist of around 130 renders which added to the 200 renders of 4.1a makes this the largest x.1 release so far. I suppose I just had lots to say and show.
Unlike 4.1a, this release will see your scores changing, and for some of you, these will now enter the danger / fun zone. Well, we've all waited long enough. We'll also see Trish practicing her massage skills and getting just a little too touchy feely - perhaps she has a sensitive side after all...

Trish is about as sensitive as a brick. All so wifey must of gone home before visiting Trish as her dress is different,naughty naughty wifey. Is wifey wearing
a bra?
You have to see how Illegible Mink likes to fuck our brains out.... this can't be done, you're warming us up in excess... hahahahaha
I can't wait for the update to come out so I can translate it and play it as soon as possible!!!!!
;)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
As far as the wife and Trish stuff goes... well, it wouldn't be a proper NTR game without at least a little bit of blackmail. So if she still cares about her husband Trish could use it to her advantage. But then again hubby has something Trish cares about that he can use to his advantage back at the campsite. There are endless opportunities for wrongdoing that could turn an office spat into a civil war.
Yep - the Avery thing could be useful to hubby - perhaps he should take advantage of her when she's down!.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I am playing all three routes. Although I have four lots of saves. I play the three routes with the mod and one route without the mod.
I am sure at some point on the cheating route we as the players will have no control over who the wife cheats with but I hope on the other 2 routes we the players have a choice over who the wife cheats with. Like if she goes with a black guy or not and if we choose no that won't shut down the route that we are on or we have a choice of if she goes with a black guy or she goes with a white guy. I am not totally against having a black guy as a LI or Bull, I just don't like when we don't have a choice, Especially if the guy in question has been a dik to the Mc, like what the guy in the shop was earlier on in the game. Also I find it a little unbelievable that a wife will only go of with black guys when she is married to a white guy, surely if the wife likes black guys so munch then she would have married one or not got married at all.
I would also like to see that if the wife is cheating then the Mc can cheat also. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
MC can certainly cheat - on the cheat path, or on the sharing path (or possibly with wifey's consent if they've descended that far) - but not the NTR one (once it has begun) as this goes against the kink (in my opinion). Just look at his relationship with Debbie - that's going places...

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
MC can certainly cheat - on the cheat path, or on the sharing path (or possibly with wifey's consent if they've descended that far) - but not the NTR one (once it has begun) as this goes against the kink (in my opinion). Just look at his relationship with Debbie - that's going places...
And what about the choice of who the wife goes with? Not trying to influence your game and to be honest even though I don't particularly like when we are forced to go down the black bull route I would still play it but with less enjoyment.

Reactions: azel1

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey Killjoy, what is your opinion on this pic of the wife and Trish? Me personally I feel as if she is going to try to turn the wife against us, but thats just me lol.
a low opinion of hubby it would make her feel really good to get one over on him with his wife and also give Trish extra ammunition to use against them
You didn't ask me, but I'll jump in. I don't know if Trish's aim is to turn the wife against the MC, but she'll probably influence the wife's opinion of the work situation. In my playthrough I'm trying to maximize Love and Respect, so I hope the wife doesn't take Trish's side on the issue.

I'm surprised that Trish would even make a move on the wife, just goes to show how little everyone respects the MC.
True enough. I just hope on my main route the wife will just tell her to fuck off if she tries to make a move on her, because I'm on the route were they enjoy this life style as a couple not cheating on one another.
I would need to check but I think wifey can cheat on any route no matter how good or bad you treat her
Yeah I believe you are right, but if I remember right Mink said as long as you choose to have her love and respect up she won't cheat. As well as choosing which of the 3 "routes" in the beginning.
Right, so there will definitely be some cheating that is out of the players control; and I'm ok with that. But Trish would be a tough pill to swallow.
Lots of really interesting posts on this topic. I think it's worth restating the scores/paths thing...

Wifey will not cheat in the Sharing path - it just isn't what sharers want to participate in and I wouldn't force it on you. Keeping Love and Respect in the safe zone will ensure that she will follow your guide into that lifestyle - it shouldn't be hard - but fuck it up and she won't. I did promise at the start that cheating, by her, would not feature on this path - so fear not. Doesn't mean that she doesn't have fantasies though - or that she might want to share with certain characters. There are not limits to your nefarious plans though - hey, it's an open relationship!

The Cheat path is a free for all - or potentially. Your Respect needs to be low (green) to push her into it. You can also cheat should you want to at any time - shame on you. Personally, I like the idea of blind, loyal ignorance while she does what she wants, with whoever she wants - but, hey, we're all different. Just because she does it though doesn't mean that she'd be happy if you did it - how hypocritical can you get. Love isn't that important - it's there so you can be who you want to be. You may like her in love and angst ridden - or a shallow, do what she wants slutty type.

The NTR path is a more complex one. Once that path kicks in, and like the Cheat path Respect needs to be low (green) - you should not even consider cheating - how could you? It's all about your wife. Before you surrender yourself to that life of loyalty and service, you can do what you want. Similarly though - before you enter that life, would she cheat just for the hell of it? After all, she loves you - and until converted is married and devoted to you (if a bit fed up). Like the Share route though - she can still fantasise (who doesn't), and again, once the cuck life kicks in, and because it will be all about her - she might want certain lovers. As a true cuck, is it really your place to say no to what makes her happy and satisfies her?

Hope this gives you some inkling into my somewhat dark and twisted mind :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
And what about the choice of who the wife goes with? Not trying to influence your game and to be honest even though I don't particularly like when we are forced to go down the black bull route I would still play it but with less enjoyment.
Honestly, I'm still thinking on that. There will always be the opportunity to say no - but as for a sandboxy open type of choice system, I need to look at the practicalities of how I'd write it. Leave it with me to mull over :).

Reactions: azel1

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Lots of really interesting posts on this topic. I think it's worth restating the scores/paths thing...

Wifey will not cheat in the Sharing path - it just isn't what sharers want to participate in and I wouldn't force it on you. Keeping Love and Respect in the safe zone will ensure that she will follow your guide into that lifestyle - it shouldn't be hard - but fuck it up and she won't. I did promise at the start that cheating, by her, would not feature on this path - so fear not. Doesn't mean that she doesn't have fantasies though - or that she might want to share with certain characters. There are not limits to your nefarious plans though - hey, it's an open relationship!

The Cheat path is a free for all - or potentially. Your Respect needs to be low (green) to push her into it. You can also cheat should you want to at any time - shame on you. Personally, I like the idea of blind, loyal ignorance while she does what she wants, with whoever she wants - but, hey, we're all different. Just because she does it though doesn't mean that she'd be happy if you did it - how hypocritical can you get. Love isn't that important - it's there so you can be who you want to be. You may like her in love and angst ridden - or a shallow, do what she wants slutty type.

The NTR path is a more complex one. Once that path kicks in, and like the Cheat path Respect needs to be low (green) - you should not even consider cheating - how could you? It's all about your wife. Before you surrender yourself to that life of loyalty and service, you can do what you want. Similarly though - before you enter that life, would she cheat just for the hell of it? After all, she loves you - and until converted is married and devoted to you (if a bit fed up). Like the Share route though - she can still fantasise (who doesn't), and again, once the cuck life kicks in, and because it will be all about her - she might want certain lovers. As a true cuck, is it really your place to say no to what makes her happy and satisfies her?

Yeah I thought I remember right about her not cheating on the sharing path which thank you Mink for clearing that up. Was getting a little worried, cause I have her love and respect pretty much maxed on that route, which is my main route haha.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I think if that got implemented in some way, this would be the greatest adult VN out there, bar none.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

I am definitely looking forward to all of this! Out of curiosity, if you wouldn't consider it a spoiler, what happens if, while playing the NTR or Cheating paths, the MMC maintains high respect? Do the routes end? Would they then be in the Sharing route's territory?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Honestly, I'm still thinking on that. There will always be the opportunity to say no - but as for a sandboxy open type of choice system, I need to look at the practicalities of how I'd write it. Leave it with me to mull over :).
Thank you. I really don't envy you on that.
I would love to write my own game but don't have a clue how when it comes to coding and renders ect.

From a fellow dark and twisted mind :)
The only real issue I have with this statement is ... "As a true cuck, is it really your place to say no to what makes her happy and satisfies her?"
Yes and no.
I myself am in a Cuckold relationship. Yes my wife can have sex with who she wants BUT I do have a say in who she has sex with. At this moment in time (5 years) we have never had an issue with me objecting to who she has sex with. Our Golden rules are Always be open and honest with each other, We meet potential "bulls" as a couple, That doesn't mean that I have to be there when they have sex ( although I do like being able to watch ) Not all "bulls" are comfortable with that, I will only ever use my "Vito" if a potential partner is rude or obnoxious towards me or her. I have even become good friends with some of the "bulls"
Ultimately it comes down to respect. If the guy doesn't respect me how can I trust him to respect my wife

Reactions: WerewolfSinX
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes