Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to post this - who ever thought a story about mundanity might work :). When I first went about writing this game I made a conscious decision to make it as real as possible - perhaps it might get too real soon!
His dark side is coming out to play :oops:

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
For me that is what makes it a great game. Really looking forward to future updates, hope don't have to wait too long for the shit to get real.
Just out of curiosity how long do you think this game will be to the end game and do you have plans for a future game? I for one certainly hope so.
Certainly we've a way to go in this game - so let's get that out of the way :).

Interestingly, I was thinking about future projects for fun just yesterday. I'm not sure where I'd go after WMW. I wouldn't want to do the same story but with different characters - I need to find it interesting myself. Could perhaps cover similar issues but from a different angle - perhaps the MMC would be a Bull. Not sure about that. Or perhaps try a different setting. I was toying around with a sort of cyber-punk thing a la Blade Runner. That would offer new possibilities for corruption / vice etc. Or possibly a post-apocalyptic setting- quite like that. Alternatively, an adventure themed game - like Indiana Jones. That can have dark themes too.

Of course, I can always stick to what we know and set it in the old contemporary world in which we live - people of course can relate to that the best.

Really don't know. One thing for sure - there has to be a dark and disturbing theme going on - I like it dark (as you probably know) :) - any views anyone. This is just for a laugh though - we've ages on WMW.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Certainly we've a way to go in this game - so let's get that out of the way :).

Interestingly, I was thinking about future projects for fun just yesterday. I'm not sure where I'd go after WMW. I wouldn't want to do the same story but with different characters - I need to find it interesting myself. Could perhaps cover similar issues but from a different angle - perhaps the MMC would be a Bull. Not sure about that. Or perhaps try a different setting. I was toying around with a sort of cyber-punk thing a la Blade Runner. That would offer new possibilities for corruption / vice etc. Or possibly a post-apocalyptic setting- quite like that. Alternatively, an adventure themed game - like Indiana Jones. That can have dark themes too.

Of course, I can always stick to what we know and set it in the old contemporary world in which we live - people of course can relate to that the best.

Really don't know. One thing for sure - there has to be a dark and disturbing theme going on - I like it dark (as you probably know) :) - any views anyone. This is just for a laugh though - we've ages on WMW.
You could do wifey early years upto when she met hubby and how her life changed

Handeuce

Mar 27, 2019
Certainly don't intend a rewrite - but there are perhaps some areas which jolt too much from the perspective of that path. It'd take a little tweaking / alternative text - that sort of thing.
If it fits with your vision, then I'm all for it. There's always going to be pressure to keep moving the story forward, but rewrites are a part of any good writers process. As the story develops sometimes you have to step back and say "how can I help set this up better?" It's the details that matter.

One thing you've really excelled at in my opinion is the posing. Things feel natural in each scene - character spacing, expressions and poses.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

593o (1).jpg
Yep - it is on it's way. I've been working pretty much non-stop on this expansion (continuation) of 4.1 over the last week or so. As you know, I paused development of this release and sent out 4.1a to give you all something to see, rather than wait to get it all in one go. Now, 4.1b is almost completed.
So, I aim to get this out to you over next weekend. It should consist of around 130 renders which added to the 200 renders of 4.1a makes this the largest x.1 release so far. I suppose I just had lots to say and show.
Unlike 4.1a, this release will see your scores changing, and for some of you, these will now enter the danger / fun zone. Well, we've all waited long enough. We'll also see Trish practicing her massage skills and getting just a little too touchy feely - perhaps she has a sensitive side after all...

Trish is about as sensitive as a brick. All so wifey must of gone home before visiting Trish as her dress is different,naughty naughty wifey. Is wifey wearing a bra?

Last edited:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021

View attachment 1588980
Yep - it is on it's way. I've been working pretty much non-stop on this expansion (continuation) of 4.1 over the last week or so. As you know, I paused development of this release and sent out 4.1a to give you all something to see, rather than wait to get it all in one go. Now, 4.1b is almost completed.
So, I aim to get this out to you over next weekend. It should consist of around 130 renders which added to the 200 renders of 4.1a makes this the largest x.1 release so far. I suppose I just had lots to say and show.
Unlike 4.1a, this release will see your scores changing, and for some of you, these will now enter the danger / fun zone. Well, we've all waited long enough. We'll also see Trish practicing her massage skills and getting just a little too touchy feely - perhaps she has a sensitive side after all...
Hey Killjoy, what is your opinion on this pic of the wife and Trish? Me personally I feel as if she is going to try to turn the wife against us, but thats just me lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey Killjoy, what is your opinion on this pic of the wife and Trish? Me personally I feel as if she is going to try to turn the wife against us, but thats just me lol.
Since Trish has such a low opinion of hubby it would make her feel really good to get one over on him with his wife and also give Trish extra ammunition to use against them

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You didn't ask me, but I'll jump in. I don't know if Trish's aim is to turn the wife against the MC, but she'll probably influence the wife's opinion of the work situation. In my playthrough I'm trying to maximize Love and Respect, so I hope the wife doesn't take Trish's side on the issue.

I'm surprised that Trish would even make a move on the wife, just goes to show how little everyone respects the MC.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Since Trish has such a low opinion of hubby it would make her feel really good to get one over on him with his wife and also give Trish extra ammunition to use against them
True enough. I just hope on my main route the wife will just tell her to fuck off if she tries to make a move on her, because I'm on the route were they enjoy this life style as a couple not cheating on one another.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
You didn't ask me, but I'll jump in. I don't know if Trish's aim is to turn the wife against the MC, but she'll probably influence the wife's opinion of the work situation. In my playthrough I'm trying to maximize Love and Respect, so I hope the wife doesn't take Trish's side on the issue.

I'm surprised that Trish would even make a move on the wife, just goes to show how little everyone respects the MC.
We are on basically the same route love and respect are at max on mine as well. Like I said to Killjoy I want them to be in this life style as a couple that love and support each other, not going behind each others back and cheating.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Heather is already working on changing wifey and Karl is up to something with this works night out could it just be an excuse to have sex with work force

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We are on basically the same route love and respect are at max on mine as well. Like I said to Killjoy I want them to be in this life style as a couple that love and support each other, not going behind each others back and cheating.
I would need to check but I think wifey can cheat on any route no matter how good or bad you treat her

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Heather is already working on changing wifey and Karl is up to something with this works night out could it just be an excuse to have sex with work force
I don't think the game will always be easy and happy, even if you have love and respect maxed out. I do think the wife will cheat and it won't always necessarily be something the MC agrees to. But Trish is a step too far for me (right now). She's too awful to the MC, and she has no reason to suspect that the wife will be receptive to her advances. Heather I understand, Karl I understand, but Trish I would push back on. Especially since my MC hasn't been totally useless at work.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I would need to check but I think wifey can cheat on any route no matter how good or bad you treat her
Yeah I believe you are right, but if I remember right Mink said as long as you choose to have her love and respect up she won't cheat. As well as choosing which of the 3 "routes" in the beginning.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I don't think the game will always be easy and happy, even if you have love and respect maxed out. I do think the wife will cheat and it won't always necessarily be something the MC agrees to. But Trish is a step too far for me (right now). She's too awful to the MC, and she has no reason to suspect that the wife will be receptive to her advances. Heather I understand, Karl I understand, but Trish I would push back on. Especially since my MC hasn't been totally useless at work.
True, I'm not expecting a sunshine and rainbow romantic type game so don't get me wrong I fully expect some cheating but depending on how you play, maybe the wife will regret it or not.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes