Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
What is the most annoying part to you in creating the game?
Is it rendering, framing story, dialogue writing or finding time for the game?

And what is the part that you like the most?

@illegiblemink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
What is the most annoying part to you in creating the game?
Is it rendering, framing story, dialogue writing or finding time for the game?

And what is the part that you like the most?

@illegiblemink
By far it's finding the time. It takes a whole day to set up and test run 25 renders. It also takes quite a while to write the script prior to that. As a shorter 4.1 release typically has 150 renders this means 6 full days, but I can't do that because I work full time. As I like if possible to release a 4.1 every 3 weeks (can't always hit it), that means spending a large amount of every weekend upstairs , and many week evenings when I come in fucked after work . Then on the final weekend I bring it all together - proof read it, fix the numerous renders which have clipping, or just something else I don't like etc - and then post it here (after Patreon pledges have been fulfilled). Unfortunately, this also means that I also don't get much time for the fluff and fun stuff of running a Patreon account - which I hate to omit.

By far what I like to do is the imagination stuff - to think about how the MFC will cuckold the MMC, or cheat on him etc - what story lines I can incorporate. I love bringing my ideas to life in renders - and seeing my story become real. Love that creative sort of stuff.

So time is always an issue if you have to work for a living as well - but the rewards are the feelings that you've truly created something - even if it's about NTR and everyone has a go at you about it :).

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
By far it's finding the time. It takes a whole day to set up and test run 25 renders - easily. It also takes ages to write the script prior to that. As even a shorter 4.1 release typically had 150 renders - that's 6 totally full days, except I don't have that because I work full time. As I like if possible to release a 4.1 every 3 weeks (can't always hit it), that means spending a great amount of every weekend upstairs away from my wife, and many week evenings when I come in fucked after work too - and my job too requires evening work for the next day.

What this tends to mean is that I also don't get much time for the fluff and fun stuff of running a Patreon account - which I hate to omit. Then on the final weekend I bring it all together - proof read it, fix the numerous renders which have clipping, or just something else I don't like etc - and then post it here (after Patreon pledges have been fulfilled).

And then some gent on the forum says 'it's short' or the writing is 'shoddy' etc.

By far what I like to do is the imagination stuff - to think about how the MFC will cuckold the MMC, or cheat on him etc - what story lines I can incorporate. I love bringing my ideas to life in renders - and seeing my story become real. Love that creative sort of stuff.

So time is always an issue if you have to work for a living as well - but the rewards are the feelings that you've truly created something - even if it's about NTR and everyone has a go at you about it :).
And I for 1 love you for all your hard work. it is much appreciated.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Thanks, really good advice and I'll probably use it myself when explaining to others. But, the NTR and sharing stuff is literally a turn off for me, like I stopped watching The Walking Dead when the best friend banged the wife. I even struggle in some games where the protagonist (aka the player) bangs other chicks after committing to the one romantic interest. I think I'm just sexually monogamous
Then why are you even posting anything, nobody cares about ur likes or dislikes. It wood be like sum one goin to a pool a walking around tell everyone you don't like swimming. It's like why are you hear then.

Reactions: pochops

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Then why are you even posting anything, nobody cares about ur likes or dislikes. It wood be like sum one goin to a pool a walking around tell everyone you don't like swimming. It's like why are you hear then.
It seems to be a firm belief of this generation that an opinion doesn't really exist until it is shared with those who disagree with it, or simply don't share it, ad nausium.

Reactions: zandalari

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I'll tell you why there are so many nasty comments on games with controversial content and multiple paths: while the dev is working hard to advance all of them simultaneously, most people only play one of the paths and try to influence the dev into making stuff they like. Some of them are like "yeah, the game is nice, but i was expecting something else", or "you should do more of this and less of that, cause i'm not into that", and then some of them are like "fuck you with your stupid ntr and your stupid story". That doesn't mean they don't like the game, otherwise they wouldn't be here, they just don't know how to express themselves. As long as you're gonna work on this game there are always going to be this type of comments, just do your own thing at your own pace and don't let them get to you, slow and steady wins the race.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I'll tell you why there are so many nasty comments on games with controversial content and multiple paths: while the dev is working hard to advance all of them simultaneously, most people only play one of the paths and try to influence the dev into making stuff they like. Some of them are like "yeah, the game is nice, but i was expecting something else", or "you should do more of this and less of that, cause i'm not into that", and then some of them are like "fuck you with your stupid ntr and your stupid story". That doesn't mean they don't like the game, otherwise they wouldn't be here, they just don't know how to express themselves. As long as you're gonna work on this game there are always going to be this type of comments, just do your own thing at your own pace and don't let them get to you, slow and steady wins the race.

You are certainly partly right with what you write.

But I think that not everyone who comments on the game likes it, some just complain for the sake of complaining. ;)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
You are certainly partly right with what you write.

But I think that not everyone who comments on the game likes it, some just complain for the sake of complaining. ;)
Well I'm talking from experience, i wanted to say some mean shit in some threads even if i enjoyed that game just because i didn't like a little something (deleted in draft tho). I'm no better, i find it alot easier to say mean stuff if i dislike something than to say something nice if i like something. I know not everyone is like that, most of you folks are really nice people, but what im trying to say is, if they are here, they have to enjoy this at some level.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well I'm talking from experience, i wanted to say some mean shit in some threads even if i enjoyed that game just because i didn't like a little something (deleted in draft tho). I'm no better, i find it alot easier to say mean stuff if i dislike something than to say something nice if i like something. I know not everyone is like that, most of you folks are really nice people, but what im trying to say is, if they are here, they have to enjoy this at some level.
It is strange how easy it is to say something acidic rather than think how to rephrase it so it is less unpleasant. The human condition perhaps...or the benefits on anonymity.

Reactions: clowns234

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Still fiddling a round with wifey
Your renders are getting better and better. The next major step would be to fix daz's skin texture to something more natural. (Many devs don't care about skin texture because morphing skins and finding the right texture takes time.)

Also, right now her skin looks too yellow like from a person that suffers from jaundice but this could be related to the lights you use in the render.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Your renders are getting better and better. The next major step would be to fix daz's skin texture to something more natural. (Many devs don't care about skin texture because morphing skins and finding the right texture takes time.)

Also, right now her skin looks too yellow like from a person that suffers from jaundice but this could be related to the lights you use in the render.
Illegible Mink used Daz skin builder so the skin textures that I am using is not an exact match and the skin textures have a major stumbling block for me.
I will find the right skin(textures) but this is a slow and painful progress I just wish that Illegible Mink had not used so much stuff on wifey.
Thanks for your kinds words mate and I will get wifey right

Last edited:
Reactions: Illegible Mink

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Illegible Mink used Daz skin builder so the skin textures that I am using is not an exact match and the skin textures have a major stumbling block for me.
I will find the right skin(textures) but this is a slow and painful progress I just wish that Illegible Mink had not used so such stuff on wifey.
Take your time... no one is rushing you. Look at NLT (Treasure of Nada & Co.); he doesn't use any skin morphs for is girls. ;)

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I will find the right skin(textures) but this is a slow and painful progress I just wish that Illegible Mink had not used so such stuff on wifey.
Yep - I didn't make your job easy, did I. Thing is, when I created her, I was new myself - and so threw all sorts at her as you know. I would definitely do it differently now. It's just a matter of experience. Keep up the great work, KillJoys!

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes