Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well i'm playing the cuckhold path and it's totally bugged, i started the game from scratch with no mods and i get some scenes that repeat again and again, it's getting ridiculous. The restaurant scene the park scene, already went two times and the scene where the wife learns about a teacher buying clothes to a student with the husband card just went for the third time !!!!
How can the dev let that kind of shit happen, he wants to give us multiple path but can't manage it for sure!
Not quite sure what you mean here. Just Pm me with what plays wrongly to you and I'll try to sort it out.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Fraid not at this time - hope to in the future
But with animation is important to remember, unless it is well done it does more bad than good, in my opinion. I am usually very skeptic when it comes to animations and personally rather do without them than endure badly made animations. I think maybe animation work could be done after the initial game is done, for those who want to replay the game and enjoy best memories now animated.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Watching My Wife - V0.41 - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Jul 27, 2018
The wife is a mean bitch. I played the cheating path and picked every good option as the husband, just to see if she still will cheat on him. The way that the wife talks about him... And then i saw her previous teen life, the girl is a mess and the husband will pay the price.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
But with animation is important to remember, unless it is well done it does more bad than good, in my opinion. I am usually very skeptic when it comes to animations and personally rather do without them than endure badly made animations. I think maybe animation work could be done after the initial game is done, for those who want to replay the game and enjoy best memories now animated.
Yup, like they did with Dreams of Desire. They made a definitive edition after the game with a well made animations.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The wife is a mean bitch. I played the cheating path and picked every good option as the husband, just to see if she still will cheat on him. The way that the wife talks about him... And then i saw her previous teen life, the girl is a mess and the husband will pay the price.
One thing to know is that the dialogue and internal monologues will be affected by what path you choose at the start. If you play the swinging path instead of the cheating path the wife is actually quite sweet. IMO it is the cuck path where she is the biggest bitch but I suppose that is to enhance the fetish and your mileage may vary.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Excellent character development with the wife. Very believable scenario. Will we see a similar backstory for the husband?
We saw a a bit in the dream sequence - but probably won't see too much more. I really wanted to just set out an explanation as to why the MMC is the way he is. I'll probably do a little bit more for the MFC (such as in her twenties or so) although might leave that until it fits nicely with the story. Thanks for your supportive comments.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes - I feel that it's not going to end well for hubby :). For the Cheat /Cuck paths, bear in mind it is necessary that your Respect score drops. The Love score however can be whatever playstyle you're wanting to play. So she can love you, but needs to feels a lack of respect. I'd argue that many a wife will cheat even when she loves her husband (if she feels that she won't get caught) - but will rarely do it if she highly rates / respects him as a man.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yes - I feel that it's not going to end well for hubby :). For the Cheat /Cuck paths, bear in mind it is necessary that your Respect score drops. The Love score however can be whatever playstyle you're wanting to play. So she can love you, but needs to feels a lack of respect. I'd argue that many a wife will cheat even when she loves her husband (if she feels that she won't get caught) - but will rarely do it if she highly rates / respects him as a man.
Why does this statement both excite me and scare me at the same time :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
allright feel like posting a comment about this episode i have explained my feelings towards the game before so will not repeat that, first i will point out i like the game if i did not like it i would not even post anything. When i started playing i was intrigued by the plan too make a true consensual sharing route where you decided who the wife engage with, again this update is making me worry about this control and if the game will end up being if you do not engage with this guy you loose love or respect the wife flashing without talking with the mc about it was very close too my limit, it almost made me hate the wife then we have this supposed best friend what a wonderfull friend.

hh103

Nov 12, 2016
How does it make sense for the wife to be somewhat of a prude (refusing to blow her husband, only have sex in missionary, etc.) and even completely shy at any sexual advances (like at the pool with her bestie) but then show this backstory of hers in the new update being a complete slut in high school having sex with her teacher and blowing 3 dudes in an alley? Seems like dumb retcon of the character and seriously jarring. Honestly really turned me off with the shoddy storytelling, and it felt completely unnecessary as well.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
allright feel like posting a comment about this episode i have explained my feelings towards the game before so will not repeat that, first i will point out i like the game if i did not like it i would not even post anything. When i started playing i was intrigued by the plan too make a true consensual sharing route where you decided who the wife engage with, again this update is making me worry about this control and if the game will end up being if you do not engage with this guy you loose love or respect the wife flashing without talking with the mc about it was very close too my limit, it almost made me hate the wife then we have this supposed best friend what a wonderfull friend.
Thanks for your comments - you're not the first to question elements of the Sharing side. I see where you're coming from - the balance is always hard to strike for this path - the other two routes can be pretty brutal, but this one needs perhaps a bit more balancing. I have no issue with wifey flashing - she's responding to an awakening inspired by Heather, and does stop. However, perhaps I could have deleted Daniel from the majority of those scenes to suggest that he might have left the room earlier. I didn't want to put in any more internal dialogue from him though as he's not a main character. I've no problem with him taking his shirt off as he might have actually been hot, and I don't mind her flirting - she does draw back.

Although some elements might seem contrived (which they are), they are mainly there to allow her to accept an option of sharing with Daniel later on - I need to show that she's attracted to him. However, I can see that some dialogues don't sit too well with this path, or seem out of character. I think I'll revisit this and earlier dialogues / renders to make them work better - to improve credibility. Bear in mind though that this is a work in progress.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes