Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Evening folks - just to say that I have returned from my Xmas break. Sorry if you posted a query and I didn't answer it - I was simply not at home. I would never ignore a post. I'd like to thank everybody on this forum who has actually been answering questions in my absence, quite amazing - this is what makes this forum so great. Thank you for spending your time doing this.

Just so you know, as I am now back, I'm starting work on 4.1b - which of course you'll get once Patreon pledges are fulfilled. Thanks to everyone on this forum who has left kind and supportive comments - I appreciate them more than you might actually realise.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
In the 0.4.0 update is when the MC both snuck into the Gray Club that James suggested and also that part ended with Stella getting ready to have sex with Connor with a hint that James was about to enter her cabin and join them while the MC was spying on them during the camp. Of course more importantly is that it was further progressing the MC + Debbie story with major hints that she was going to sneak into his room that night to have sex with him and that maybe one of the other girls, Natalie, may try to become another LI for the MC.
I never got that content, just were it ended with mc spying on colleagues wife, and with this update just about Mc's wife's past and at the present she had decorator in and she was about to leave to head of to see Mc's boss.

hmmm think I may have missed something along the line

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I never got that content, just were it ended with mc spying on colleagues wife, and with this update just about Mc's wife's past and at the present she had decorator in and she was about to leave to head of to see Mc's boss.

hmmm think I may have missed something along the line
If you didn't do any of the Debbie stuff then yes you will miss those things.
Have you played it with my mod, if not you might want to replay the game using it so you don't miss anything.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
If you didn't do any of the Debbie stuff then yes you will miss those things.
Have you played it with my mod, if not you might want to replay the game using it so you don't miss anything.
Yeah will definitely go through this one again.... dunno how I missed the club scene though

Reactions: Lord Ashram

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah will definitely go through this one again.... dunno how I missed the club scene though
If I remember correctly he visits the club while the wife is talking to Daniel in the store about the renovations. He doesn't really do much there other than listen to some grumpy wife berating her husband because her preferred black guy is busy with another woman. The important thing is that he learns it is a swingers club and he needs to get membership. Oh, and we also learn he put all of his points into stealth because he easily got in and out despite the fact that you need to have a woman with you to get in.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Pretty disappointed with the direction the Debbie content is going in. The first few interactions seemed to promise more of a femdom/findom type of relationship but now it's pretty much just turned into some vanilla "young girl in love with her teacher" thing, which really isn't what I want from a game like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: zadtier396

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Pretty disappointed with the direction the Debbie content is going in. The first few interactions seemed to promise more of a femdom/findom type of relationship but now it's pretty much just turned into some vanilla "young girl in love with her teacher" thing, which really isn't what I want from a game like this.
????
Where in the game did it ever hint at that?
I've played through the game multiple times including while working on my mod for the game and I don't ever remember seeing anything pointing to that. That maybe you but I'm not a fan of the femdom stuff (I dom in and out of the bedroom) and I would have dropped the game let alone had bothered modding a Walkthrough for it.

Reactions: mulerider

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
????
Where in the game did it ever hint at that?
I've played through the game multiple times including while working on my mod for the game and I don't ever remember seeing anything pointing to that. I'm not a fan of the femdom stuff (I dom in and out of the bedroom) and I would have dropped the game let alone had bothered modding a Walkthrough for it.
She's constantly teasing the MC and flashing her panties at first, calling him a naughty boy when she catches him looking at her ass, stuff like that. Then there's the whole thing with trying on bikinis in front of him and manipulating him into paying for her clothes. I guess you can say that's all in my mind and she really just lost her money and the MC paid because he's such a gentleman, but to me that hinted at a different kind of relationship than the "please kiss me, teacher-chan" stuff we got to now.

Also, kind of a weird flex with the "I dom" shit, considering you're making a mod for a cuckold game, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
She's constantly teasing the MC and flashing her panties at first, calling him a naughty boy when she catches him looking at her ass, stuff like that. Then there's the whole thing with trying on bikinis in front of him and manipulating him into paying for her clothes. I guess you can say that's all in my mind and she really just lost her money and the MC paid because he's such a gentleman, but to me that hinted at a different kind of relationship than the "please kiss me, teacher-chan" stuff we got to now.

Also, kind of a weird flex with the "I dom" shit, considering you're making a mod for a cuckold game, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
She's suppose to be 18, that just sounds like any other 18 to 20 something year old female being flirty and ditzy/flighty. Femdom would have had her making the MC take her shopping and make him pay for it and giving little to no complement/reward. And the reward would probably would have had him get on his knees and lick her boots/heels right there in the store. Which I'm very much not in to.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
She's suppose to be 18, that just sounds like any other 18 to 20 something year old female being flirty and ditzy/flighty. Femdom would have had her making the MC take her shopping and make him pay for it and giving little to no complement/reward. And the reward would probably would have had him get on his knees and lick her boots/heels right there in the store. Which I'm very much not in to.
You have a very simplistic view of what femdom is, but I'm not here to argue semantics. Her behavior might be consistent with the type of character she is, I'm just saying this type of content doesn't really make sense for this game, at least if you're on the cuckold route.

I guess this was my concern for this game from the beginning, the "different flavors" of NTR means you either get too little content per route or some of the content just doesn't really make any sense for the route you're on.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've stated before that I looked into the game 'cuz I do play some "sharing" games and it was the Debbie stuff that kept my interest. I have no interest in the cuck/cheating path stuff.

Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I've stated before that I looked into the game 'cuz I do play some "sharing" games and it was the Debbie stuff that kept my interest. I have no interest in the cuck/cheating path stuff.
Same here but I also like that the dev made it so there are those other paths, for those into the cheating and/or cuck lifestyle. The only time I am into the cuck stuff is when I am playing a female protagonist and their primary LI is a worthless character see AWAM for a good example. If this game had the wife as the primary protagonist, I might take that road, as the MC is kinda a fuckup, late to work, losing important files, etc. As it is, I am playing him with the best choices for a good husband(waiting for them to choose to swing before sleeping with anyone else, not being a jealous prick and fighting the mugger).

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I think the femdom is going to be unavoidable at some point on the cuck path (at least i hope there is going to be femdom); i mean it's right there in the tags, "humiliation". So unless you're making the mod just for the sharing path, grab on tight to your dom pants are get ready for a ruff ride.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I can see both perspectives on it. She does kind of have an overly aggressive and somewhat exploitive position toward the husband, but her bitch best friend that accosted him at the bar seems more like the femdom type to me. Literally no matter what you do toward Debbie her friend decides to humiliate you in front of your wife about it. There is a possibility that Debbie shares those proclivities but doesn't want to let that freak flag fly in front of her basic bitch friends on the camping trip. I think that we can all agree that she seems to be a sweet girl, albeit a manipulative one. Her wanting to dominate her professor would be an... interesting choice that would fit in well on the cuck route.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i'm playing the cuckhold path and it's totally bugged, i started the game from scratch with no mods and i get some scenes that repeat again and again, it's getting ridiculous. The restaurant scene the park scene, already went two times and the scene where the wife learns about a teacher buying clothes to a student with the husband card just went for the third time !!!!
How can the dev let that kind of shit happen, he wants to give us multiple path but can't manage it for sure!

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
imo, the 3 path at the first should be removed.
so the outcome will be more surprising, and all defending on their choices in game.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes