buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Лорд Ашрам, сообщение: 7223218, участник: 3214244"]
Из нескольких сообщений перед вашим:
https://f95zone.to/threads/watching-my-wife-v0-4-1-illegible-mink.81412/post-7218719

Или посмотрите мой Mod Post, ссылка в OP.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
From a few posts before yours:
https://f95zone.to/threads/watching-my-wife-v0-4-1-illegible-mink.81412/post-7218719

Or watch my Mod Post, link in OP.
Thank you very much !!! :) :love: ;)I read it .. I will try from the beginning.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I don't do NTR or sharing games (cause I'm selfish haha) but I've been browsing this post for the last 30mins and I'm tempted to download this game just for the amount of work that the author has been pouring into it. I'm straight up jealous that I can't find a good game like this without NTR.
I'm not into NTR, don't mind the sharing stuff in games but it was the MC + Debbie stuff that originally kept my interest before deciding to go ahead and add this to my list of games to mod. And if Illegible Mink uses some of the ideas I had talked about just a few weeks ago with my wife and me during our time at some private BDSM clubs and parties, even better. Though I'm also hoping he also takes my suggestion of the MC giving Debbie a good spanking on her bare ass that leads to sex.

• Love
Reactions: cold_arctus

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Though I will stress again, that you may end up having to replay the 0.4.0 part of the game due to what may or may not happen in the 0.4.1b update.

I'm now playing more of the game since I ran out of time yesterday and I'm adding a Cheat to included in the next update to be able to Call the Wife and Check on the Girls. Both of those have game variables that can be set to True and I'm betting they might be important in the 0.4.1b and further update.

If I had to guess:
Call the Wife will give you +Love Points or may/may not encourage her to do something
Check on the Girls will further the Avery/Trish story and/or Debbie

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Though I will stress again, that you may end up having to replay the 0.4.0 part of the game due to what may or may not happen in the 0.4.1b update.

I'm now playing more of the game since I ran out of time yesterday and I'm adding a Cheat to included in the next update to be able to Call the Wife and Check on the Girls. Both of those have game variables that can be set to True and I'm betting they might be important in the 0.4.1b and further update.

If I had to guess:
Call the Wife will give you +Love Points or may/may not encourage her to do something
Check on the Girls will further the Avery/Trish story and/or Debbie
do not tell me the way to fashion Russian.?? Path to the SITE ??? THANK YOU. Mods for games in Russian. Path ??? :unsure:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I agree a lot with geekbone review about this game, his review summarize my comments. But, I wanna be care here for not discourage developer and players

Yes, this game is worth playing. I see a lot of potential here. Probably this game have most wonderful art between all ntr games, dev draws hot women like few others and it held me. Even though I disagree about how plot is developing, I still enjoy. But the game promises 3 different routes and they all sounds like only one. And yes, it turns me off a little.

If I play cuck or sharing route, I want to choose the way that the relantionship will go. These routes would make sense if wife was more innocent and passive, and the MC needed to corrupt her so that she could enjoy the mc kinks (sharing and cuckolding). Of course, she could enjoy experiences and the MC would lose the control gradually (especially on the cuck route). But after all, this game put all control in all routes in the wife hands, the mc remains oblivious to everything that happens with her and it completely hurts the idea behind sharing and cuckold kinks. The MC has more influence over Debbie than over his wife, this don't make sense about the sharing premise . Both, sharing and cuck routes are not developing as a 'couple thing' like happens in best ntr games. Both routes are developing with the wife acting behind the mc's back, like cheating. As the last review suggested, the plot don't make sense on the sharing route and, in my view, don't make sense on the cuck route either. This is creating a hole in the script that could compromise the game.

So these are my suggestions now:
The mc should develop, as quickly as possible, the desire to share his wife. And instead of things happening behind his back, he should encourage his wife to go, with him, to night clubs, pool parties, and when they're inside the bedroom, he could encourage her to imagine herself making sex with other guys while suck or fuck her.

I hope the DEV doesn't see this comment as destructive criticism, I think the best for him is make the game good for all types of ntr.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyogoTM and qmyl

RobinDeFatak

Mar 21, 2021
There is a simple solution for that: Don't immerse yourself as MC. It's the same as you would read a book or watch a movie. MC is not you - he is a third party you gain control over. Your goal is to make the poor little guy's wife a total slut. That's all.
Thanks, really good advice and I'll probably use it myself when explaining to others. But, the NTR and sharing stuff is literally a turn off for me, like I stopped watching The Walking Dead when the best friend banged the wife. I even struggle in some games where the protagonist (aka the player) bangs other chicks after committing to the one romantic interest. I think I'm just sexually monogamous

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There is a simple solution for that: Don't immerse yourself as MC. It's the same as you would read a book or watch a movie. MC is not you - he is a third party you gain control over. Your goal is to make the poor little guy's wife a total slut. That's all.
I have always found that nigh on impossible in any setting where I continue playing or reading/watching. If I cannot become the MC, then I hate the MC(or the setting/situations they are placed in) so much that I just stop. I even become the MC in the female protagonist games and try to make myself into a complete slut, except for the assholes that try to blackmail me or just general douchebags, they can go fuck themselves.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, really good advice and I'll probably use it myself when explaining to others. But, the NTR and sharing stuff is literally a turn off for me, like I stopped watching The Walking Dead when the best friend banged the wife. I even struggle in some games where the protagonist (aka the player) bangs other chicks after committing to the one romantic interest. I think I'm just sexually monogamous
Then you should consider to delete your account because there is not a single game where you, the player, don't cheat your romantic interest with other girls.

RobinDeFatak

Mar 21, 2021
Then you should consider to delete your account because there is not a single game where you, the player, don't cheat your romantic interest with other girls.
Mmmm... Those are quite rare actually. Outside NTR the protagonist is usually single and you're not cheating on anyone. There's a "cheating" tag to flag the exceptions. Also, I don't judge your reason to be here, don't judge mine

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I agree a lot with geekbone review about this game, his review summarize my comments. But, I wanna be care here for not discourage developer and players

Yes, this game is worth playing. I see a lot of potential here. Probably this game have most wonderful art between all ntr games, dev draws hot women like few others and it held me. Even though I disagree about how plot is developing, I still enjoy. But the game promises 3 different routes and they all sounds like only one. And yes, it turns me off a little.

If I play cuck or sharing route, I want to choose the way that the relantionship will go. These routes would make sense if wife was more innocent and passive, and the MC needed to corrupt her so that she could enjoy the mc kinks (sharing and cuckolding). Of course, she could enjoy experiences and the MC would lose the control gradually (especially on the cuck route). But after all, this game put all control in all routes in the wife hands, the mc remains oblivious to everything that happens with her and it completely hurts the idea behind sharing and cuckold kinks. The MC has more influence over Debbie than over his wife, this don't make sense about the sharing premise . Both, sharing and cuck routes are not developing as a 'couple thing' like happens in best ntr games. Both routes are developing with the wife acting behind the mc's back, like cheating. As the last review suggested, the plot don't make sense on the sharing route and, in my view, don't make sense on the cuck route either. This is creating a hole in the script that could compromise the game.

So these are my suggestions now:
The mc should develop, as quickly as possible, the desire to share his wife. And instead of things happening behind his back, he should encourage his wife to go, with him, to night clubs, pool parties, and when they're inside the bedroom, he could encourage her to imagine herself making sex with other guys while suck or fuck her.

I hope the DEV doesn't see this comment as destructive criticism, I think the best for him is make the game good for all types of ntr.
I think the game will work its way to the mc sharing his wife.... If I am not mistaken (although I could be getting confused with another game) a couple of update ago the mc was talking to his colleague and something was mentioned about a club that he and his wife go to... then in last update at the camping trip you see same colleague's wife having fun with one of the camp organisers. I think in a future update the mc will speak to his colleague about what he saw and that will pique the Mc's interest about sharing or even if you choose the cuckolding route.
I think at the moment the Dev is working up to the cheating route so my theory (if I'm right)will probably be a few updates away.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I think the game will work its way to the mc sharing his wife.... If I am not mistaken (although I could be getting confused with another game) a couple of update ago the mc was talking to his colleague and something was mentioned about a club that he and his wife go to... then in last update at the camping trip you see same colleague's wife having fun with one of the camp organisers. I think in a future update the mc will speak to his colleague about what he saw and that will pique the Mc's interest about sharing or even if you choose the cuckolding route.
I think at the moment the Dev is working up to the cheating route so my theory (if I'm right)will probably be a few updates away.
In the 0.4.0 update is when the MC both snuck into the Gray Club that James suggested and also that part ended with Stella getting ready to have sex with Connor with a hint that James was about to enter her cabin and join them while the MC was spying on them during the camp. Of course more importantly is that it was further progressing the MC + Debbie story with major hints that she was going to sneak into his room that night to have sex with him and that maybe one of the other girls, Natalie, may try to become another LI for the MC.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes