RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.3.1)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
thank u for amazing work sir, the game already updated

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I heard there will be part 2 of this update, should I wait for that before giving the 0.4.1 Wife's perspective update review?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I heard there will be part 2 of this update, should I wait for that before giving the 0.4.1 Wife's perspective update review?
Your choice as the 2nd part could see Daniel still there when wifey comes home and she will be visiting Trish as well

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.3.1)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
installation .. path?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my mod:
  • Backported changes from 0.4.0 and 0.4.1 for previous parts of the game
  • Updated for the new content

A few notes:
  • Illegible Mink made some code changes involving the section on Loosing Trish's Files, so I'd really recommend replaying that part of the game before moving forward with the game
  • The choices in the MC's part of 0.4.0/.0.4.1 seem to be just dialogue differences for now, I don't know if they will make a difference in 0.4.1b and/or later or not, so I'd suggest making a Save when the game says Later that week... just to be on the safe side
If you don't have a save before the section on Loosing Trish's Files, then you'll need to Start a New Game but first you'll need to go into Preferences then enable Unseen Text so that you can use CTRL to skip through the dialogue and then choice your appropriate choices.

I also stopped playing during the Camp section as I've got stuff to do and will play more later but I wanted to hurry up and get this out ASAP. If there are any issues I will address them later.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
installation .. path?
I updated my post but it's the same as most mods:
Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and let Windows overwrite the files when asked.

An easy way to tell is to open the mod's rar file in WinRar or 7Zip and see what the first folder if any is, as that should give you a good idea of where it should go.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you developer for fixing the game's textual contrast issue, although it still exists for narration and MC's internal thoughts, at least you fixed it for all the speaking characters; including the mc speaking. THANK YOU. That's good enough! My eyes can read 99% of the text comfortably now.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just found this one, don't know how I missed it before. Like it so far. I am playing the sharing route(not gonna be a cuck but also turning down chances at cheating, waiting on the couple to agree to swinging) but nice to see it having the other routes, for those into that lifestyle. I do wish the MC was not such a fuck up, his boss might be biased against men but she is not wrong, coming to work late, losing important files, that shit will get you fired.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
if your playing the cheating route, will the player be able to pick
and choose who she does and doesnt cheat with ?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes