Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't mean to talk about a different game on this thread, but how is hillside. Is it worth checking out? The only thing I know is its almost like the game "Lexi"
Yes it is worth checking out but don't expect anything sexual as that will come in time.
Think of a soap opera like"Dallas"/"Nieghbours" and you will get thepicture.
The story is great and the dialog also is very good and it is very easy to start caring for most of the characters

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
In the game's resources the MFC's profile pic is 'eleanor_s.png' ... it's one (of many) of those words/names I have to remember how to spell i.e the '..ean..' bit. Anyway, once seen, hard to un-see, so that's her name for me. Tempting too, to think that it's a connection to reality, which for a VN that thankfully lacks furry tails, magic, sex-bots, or Space Hopper tits, etc... recommends it's use all the more.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wifey is off to see Trish 'O' boy this could be fun.
It also bring up some interesting questions

Last edited:
Reactions: azel1

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Does this update include the weekend (I believe it was) event with the dude from the grocery shop? A paintjob for the house, was it? Sorry, it's been a while. :giggle: I was really looking forward to see how this event would play out.
I won't say too much about this update, but he (his name is Daniel) does make an appearance.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It could be worse than a short update. Any wife update is a good update IMO. At least he isn't doing the whole game from the Husband's clueless perspective and only showing what the wife was really up to in a second playthrough after the game is over like some mystery NTR games like to do. That annoys the hell out of me.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes