WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Just for everyone - I just posted this fairly rubbish answer to a good question...

"What can I say, but I'm still working on it. Work has been an absolute bugger over the last few weeks, so I'm grabbing any time I can to do this release. The annoying thing, is that 4.1 isn't actually that hard to produce - it's just been a nightmare finding time apart from across the weekends. Really want to get this one out to you asap. However, I should be able to give you a fairly solid idea at the weekend."

It's frustrating to me too - it's just life I suppose :)
Awesome Mink, but yeah I understand real life stuff comes first man. I'm in no hurry because I know you will deliver a quality update as always. Looking forward to see the wife's past, I just have a uneasy feeling about her mom tho don't know why lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Awesome Mink, but yeah I understand real life stuff comes first man. I'm in no hurry because I know you will deliver a quality update as always. Looking forward to see the wife's past, I just have a uneasy feeling about her mom tho don't know why lol.
I blame Illegible Mink as he has a very dark side to him that even Palpatine himself would think twice about crossing
Illegible Mink

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
6.jpg

Unlocked

You can't fight your past!
Just thought I'd put this up to remind you that I'm still alive and working on your game. Can't say too much really, just that atm I'm fitting development in whenever the hours of the day allow. Of course it's just work that gets in the way of doing what I'd much rather be doing - i.e. this game, but it is on the move. I hope you all know that I'd never let you down, so forgive this release being a bit tardy. The situation that exists right now is actually a pretty rare one so future releases will be fine. Hoping you're all doing well, and thanks for just letting me get on - I intend to get it posted next weekend.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As the song goes
"You Give Love A Bad Name"
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Darling, you give love a bad name

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.3.1)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
thanks for your amazing work, i m looking forward for 0.4.0 version

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That is amazing work - I wish I had the time to do this. I'm not sure if you're a Patron (don't recognise the nick) - but if you're not, I'll make sure you get the 4.1 earlier than general F95 release to give you some time to play around with it. Thanks again for your support. What a community!
I would have posted my walkthrough mod sooner but I was busy trying to get multiple things done and ready before I had started my vacation(holiday) so it delayed me to posting near time to leave on my trip. I had planned to be a Patreon after I got back of which I am now as I tend to do some tier of most of the ones I also do Walkthrough/Cheat Mods for.

I've been watching this game soon after it showed up here on f95 but waited to see how it progressed and would be worth investing my time into to. And after watching the game changes up until the 0.3.1 release I then decided that the game had matured enough for me though it wasn't until this month before I was able to finally get around to it.

On a side note, even my wife enjoyed playing through the game (using my walkthrough mod version). Funny enough is her day job is a top level manager at her company but also an erotic novel writer too though she is bi and likes watching me with other women and join in when she can.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would have posted my walkthrough mod sooner but I was busy trying to get multiple things done and ready before I had started my vacation(holiday) so it delayed me to posting near time to leave on my trip. I had planned to be a Patreon after I got back of which I am now as I tend to do some tier of most of the ones I also do Walkthrough/Cheat Mods for.

I've been watching this game soon after it showed up here on f95 but waited to see how it progressed and would be worth investing my time into to. And after watching the game changes up until the 0.3.1 release I then decided that the game had matured enough for me though it wasn't until this month before I was able to finally get around to it.

On a side note, even my wife enjoyed playing through the game (using my walkthrough mod version). Funny enough is her day job is a top level manager at her company but also an erotic novel writer too though she is bi and likes watching me with other women and join in when she can.
You lucky man, you have the perfect wife!

Kaylo25

Dec 1, 2020
Tylko dla wszystkich - właśnie opublikowałem tę dość bzdurną odpowiedź na dobre pytanie...

„Co mogę powiedzieć, ale wciąż nad tym pracuję. Praca była absolutnym błędem w ciągu ostatnich kilku tygodni, więc chwytam się, kiedy tylko mogę, aby zrobić to wydanie. Irytujące jest to, że 4.1 nie jest w rzeczywistości tak trudne do wyprodukowania – to po prostu koszmar, który znalazł czas poza weekendami. Naprawdę chcę ci to jak najszybciej przekazać. Jednak w weekend powinienem być w stanie dać ci całkiem solidny pomysł. ”

Mnie też to frustruje - przypuszczam, że to tylko życie :)
[/CYTAT]
i'm still waiting for the 0.4.1 update

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Always happy to engage a wider audience!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You lucky man, you have the perfect wife!
It did not start out that way, for the first 10 years she was very jealous of other women around me, well except 2 of her friends. Those 2, separately, I would horse around with in front of her and she would just watch. It was nothing sexual just horsing around but it was quite obvious it was getting all of us 'worked up'. During this time my wife was in denial she was bi, for reasons I won't get into. But later when she finally admitted to herself she was bi, she then stopped with the jealously and admitted she was both getting turned on watching me horsing around with her friends and wanted to have sex with those friends with me.

Also she, like most women when they let their guard down, acts pretty immature at times. Generally it doesn't bother me but sometimes she acts too bratty and I end up bending her over my knee and spanking her bare ass nice and red. She gets pouty for a minute then really horny or just right to really horny. She has even bragged to some of her friends about it. A few of them I've had sex with and either just before as foreplay or during sex they have me spank their bare asses nice and red too. All of this has taught me that many women who act more immature then other women
**cough**
Debbie (Illegible Mink)
**cough cough**
like to have their asses spanked nice and red while being told either "What a naughty girl you are" "What a dirty girl you are" and/or "What a brat you are".

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes