Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
when will the update be released? Im waiting
He has said both here and on his Patreon page, that the script for 0.4.1 is done and is working on it but his day job is taking up too much of his time, making it take longer than he'd like to get it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It did not start out that way, for the first 10 years she was very jealous of other women around me, well except 2 of her friends. Those 2, separately, I would horse around with in front of her and she would just watch. It was nothing sexual just horsing around but it was quite obvious it was getting all of us 'worked up'. During this time my wife was in denial she was bi, for reasons I won't get into. But later when she finally admitted to herself she was bi, she then stopped with the jealously and admitted she was both getting turned on watching me horsing around with her friends and wanted to have sex with those friends with me.

Also she, like most women when they let their guard down, acts pretty immature at times. Generally it doesn't bother me but sometimes she acts too bratty and I end up bending her over my knee and spanking her bare ass nice and red. She gets pouty for a minute then really horny or just right to really horny. She has even bragged to some of her friends about it. A few of them I've had sex with and either just before as foreplay or during sex they have me spank their bare asses nice and red too. All of this has taught me that many women who act more immature then other women
**cough**
Debbie (Illegible Mink)
**cough cough**
like to have their asses spanked nice and red while being told either "What a naughty girl you are" "What a dirty girl you are" and/or "What a brat you are".
Nice thoughts indeed - love this sort of stuff. I reckon that wifey might like that too - at least on some of the paths. In that it might indicate a willingness to be submissive to an assertive alpha figure. I like the idea of her indulging wildly in this lifestyle and then going back to a blissfully unaware hubby. I really must stop thinking these thoughts - they're very distracting.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nice thoughts indeed - love this sort of stuff. I reckon that wifey might like that too - at least on some of the paths. In that it might indicate a willingness to be submissive to an assertive alpha figure. I like the idea of her indulging wildly in this lifestyle and then going back to a blissfully unaware hubby. I really must stop thinking these thoughts - they're very distracting.
I was hinting more of Debbie getting a good spanking at some point from the MMC due to her immature personality.

But yeah the wifey could also get involved in some BDSM stuff were either her hubby or boss (depending on path) takes her to a private BDSM club and she gets naked and publicly flogged by either her hubby, boss or hubby takes her but flogged by a stranger depending on the path.

A few years ago for about a year, my wife and I was involved in one of the local BDSM scenes where she would get naked on a cross and publicly flogged by either me or from a few select friends (male and female) and she'd get off on the public humiliation of it as a way to relieve some of the stress of being in management. She also got "extra off" on people watching her have lesbian threesomes with some of her BDSM girl friends at the private parties we'd go to.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

shell

Jun 29, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (0.3.1)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
Where would we put the mod itself? As in what folder

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Where would we put the mod itself? As in what folder
If you noticed in my rar file that it has a game folder, which means it goes in the same folder as the WMW.exe where there is also a game folder.

Always check the file structure of the mod you want to use in comparison to the game you want to apply the mod as it generally becomes obvious where what goes where.

Edit: Wrong game file name, oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

1.jpg
...and I'm not sure it was an accident.
Just a quick 'hiya' to everyone in the group. Due to the fact that the whole of last weekend (and more) was lost due to Storm Arwen and the subsequent 3 day power cut, I wasn't able to hit my deadline of this weekend. Wanted to - just was impossible. So, what I've decided to do is to put out what I have done so far. The other option was to wait until all I'd planned was complete and then send it all - but I reckon that'd take too long and I'm sick of putting great people off.
So, I'm going to get what I have scripted and post it to you as 4.1a. I'll then be able to do the rest of it and send it out as 4.1b later. That way I can get something to you, and release this huge pressure valve about letting you down.
As you may (definitely) be aware this last month and a bit has been a complete shit show regarding working on this game. It has really frustrated me, stressed me out, and so I'm really grateful to you all for staying with me. With xmas but 3 weeks away, I'm due a decent break and it is very welcome. I can then also devote myself to this game without distractions over the festive period.
It's worth saying too, without banging on about it too much, that a look into next year's work calendar suggests to me that this shambles won't happen again, in that I've fairly regular periods when the game will be all I do. So, a huge soz for the delays, and very many thanks for sharing this with me.
On a positive note, I've got some DAZ xmas outfits to try out - should try to make a WMW Christmas card!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021

View attachment 1531818
...and I'm not sure it was an accident.
Just a quick 'hiya' to everyone in the group. Due to the fact that the whole of last weekend (and more) was lost due to Storm Arwen and the subsequent 3 day power cut, I wasn't able to hit my deadline of this weekend. Wanted to - just was impossible. So, what I've decided to do is to put out what I have done so far. The other option was to wait until all I'd planned was complete and then send it all - but I reckon that'd take too long and I'm sick of putting great people off.
So, I'm going to get what I have scripted and post it to you as 4.1a. I'll then be able to do the rest of it and send it out as 4.1b later. That way I can get something to you, and release this huge pressure valve about letting you down.
As you may (definitely) be aware this last month and a bit has been a complete shit show regarding working on this game. It has really frustrated me, stressed me out, and so I'm really grateful to you all for staying with me. With xmas but 3 weeks away, I'm due a decent break and it is very welcome. I can then also devote myself to this game without distractions over the festive period.
It's worth saying too, without banging on about it too much, that a look into next year's work calendar suggests to me that this shambles won't happen again, in that I've fairly regular periods when the game will be all I do. So, a huge soz for the delays, and very many thanks for sharing this with me.
On a positive note, I've got some DAZ xmas outfits to try out - should try to make a WMW Christmas card!
I just got done reading it on patreon myself killjoy. Looks like you beat me to it haha. As always Mink keep up the good work man looking forward to the update. I even went ahead and made another playthrough for the infedility path, tho that path is hard to play for me personally since its not really my jam but this game is so good just want to see all content lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just got done reading it on patreon myself killjoy. Looks like you beat me to it haha. As always Mink keep up the good work man looking forward to the update. I even went ahead and made another playthrough for the infedility path, tho that path is hard to play for me personally since its not really my jam but this game is so good just want to see all content lol.
I have done a couple of playthroughs myself but dam this game is getting hot and I cannot wait to play the update.
As WerewolfSinX has said its a great game and thank you Illegible Mink for producing such a great game

shell

Jun 29, 2017
If you noticed in my rar file that it has a game folder, which means it goes in the same folder as the CollegeBound.exe where there is also a game folder.

Always check the file structure of the mod you want to use in comparison to the game you want to apply the mod as it generally becomes obvious where what goes where.
Thank you!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Questions to ponder.
Did wifey leave the door open?As Daniel's hand is not on the door handle and he is quite far into the room and wifey is bent over with her hands on her legs so maybe she is asking him a question?

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Questions to ponder.
Did wifey leave the door open?As Daniel's hand is not on the door handle and he is quite far into the room and wifey is bent over with her hands on her legs so maybe she is asking him a question?
Hahahahahaha.... Illegible Mink doesn't know how to make us more nervous. I'm already biting my toenails from waiting for what's going to happen.
I think she's not doing it on purpose, that he was passing by and saw her in that position and situation. Ufff, it's so hot!
;)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hahahahahaha.... Illegible Mink doesn't know how to make us more nervous. I'm already biting my toenails from waiting for what's going to happen.
I think she's not doing it on purpose, that he was passing by and saw her in that position and situation. Ufff, it's so hot!
;)
Yeah 100% agree lol. My main wonder is how it plays out with the different paths, hopefully we find out soon, as we are going down the rabbit hole deeper and deeper.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021

Unlocked

Is this a moment of doubt? It's certainly a question I asked recently - lol. So looks like our girl is having some concerns. It's a shame, but I reckon she'll get over them. So glad to say that at last 4.1a is now fully arted up and scripted. All that remains now is to do some final touches. As I suggested a while ago, this release is longer that my other x.1 releases - and of course, it's not finished - 4.1b will be in the mix soon too.
So I want to run through the game a few times over the next few days and check for spelling and dialogue errors. I also want the script to read well, and to fix some minor issues which are bugging me from the last release. Once that is done I'll upload it to you guys.
I hope all your planning for Christmas is well under way if you celebrate it, and that you're making the most of it in this strange time in which we live. It's hard to imagine it's only 13 days from now!
You when again killjoy lol. But I will beat you to it one of these days lol. Can't wait to see Alexis again ( thats what I named the wife).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes