DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It could be worse than a short update. Any wife update is a good update IMO. At least he isn't doing the whole game from the Husband's clueless perspective and only showing what the wife was really up to in a second playthrough after the game is over like some mystery NTR games like to do. That annoys the hell out of me.
That’s why I like to play everyother update, cause I’m not really interested in the hubbys scenes and it’s a longer playthrough that way

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Greeting from the dev

Unlocked
Yours Faithfully???
By this time tomorrow I'll be speeding south to London town for a few days with my family, and so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you one and all for your support across this year. Thank you for your belief in me and this project, your patience and your generosity.
My best wishes to you, now and in the coming year, and that you have an excellent holiday period.
Merry Christmas everyone,

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Greeting from the dev

Unlocked
Yours Faithfully???
By this time tomorrow I'll be speeding south to London town for a few days with my family, and so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you one and all for your support across this year. Thank you for your belief in me and this project, your patience and your generosity.
My best wishes to you, now and in the coming year, and that you have an excellent holiday period.
Merry Christmas everyone,
Same to you and your family. Stay safe and see you in the new year

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i think we have 2 more days for free tier.

I believe the release is 7 days after. I believe it came out to top tiers on 12/19
I will check but if it is 2 more days as Illegible Mink will not be back from London till the 28th.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes