asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
When is your next update, it’s been awhile?
Yeah sorry I fucked up, thought he was the dev of a different game
I didnt knew you are interested in goblin.
Anyway TLOGT update should be out later this month. No hard feelings

OP says: Thread Updated: 2021-10-22. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Less than a month and you're asking when will be the next update ?
Are you serious ?
I just asked when its planned. Chill dude.

You misunderstood Dirty's post. He mocks Asplly (dev of: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lege...21-public-mad_rabbit_works.75861/post-5236393) for his post by asking the same question "when Asplly will update his game".
Haha its alright. A little banter doesnt hurt specially since the whole mood of community is down owing to nopy issue.

anyway no need to drag this further. Looking forward to Wife's update.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Something i feel a lot of people miss is that if you ignore Debbie you can get a chance to flirt with Lian from the chinese takeout place
Yep - but I've got work to do with her. I reckon she'll be making more of an impact as the story progresses.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Yep - but I've got work to do with her. I reckon she'll be making more of an impact as the story progresses.
I dont remember if i already asked you this before but is there any plans to be able to bring the side girls into the "dark side" like bringing them to Greys? I mean if they are into the mc they should be interested in his kinks right?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I dont remember if i already asked you this before but is there any plans to be able to bring the side girls into the "dark side" like bringing them to Greys? I mean if they are into the mc they should be interested in his kinks right?
Definitely some - it might become a regular haunt.

Reactions: ozzo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked

Good question. Just a quick update on where we are with 4.1. So, I've been planning, writing and coding whenever real life/work has moved aside, and I'm really happy with where our story is going.
So far, I've been very much focused on wifey's back story over the last few sessions. I really want to flesh her out - to show why she is the way she is. This story has gone back to her youth, and visits her adolescence and twenties. So there's a fair bit. Trouble is, is that I keep on thinking of more back story related stuff - as you know, I'm very much onto the story aspect of this game.
Sadly, for wifey, it's not a happy tale - especially when we'll look at her somewhat trailer-trash early years. Once you see the stuff she had to contend with, and what's influenced her, it'll show why she'll adopt the new lifestyle with such willingness.
So the plan is, is to finish the early years stuff, the school years stuff and beyond. After that, it's back to the current day to look at what's going on at home. I don't like keeping you guys waiting, but I'll work as hard as I can to ensure your story and the game keeps its standards high.
And who's the over made up doll in the image? It's her mother.
Thanks for always being there - and I'll be in touch. As usual, feel free to PM me at any time - I'm always here.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Say Illegible Mink, will players have unique and interesting "rewards" for making decisions and choosing paths that appears to be contrarian to what's needed to reach scenes? For instance, rebuffing the student because the male MC wants to keep things professional won't just simply skip teacher and student scenes, but will hopefully be a factor to offer something else in its stead, yes?

Otherwise it's like "Haha, you dumb fuck. You're just gating yourself from content." like so many games already do, and the game keeps chugging right along. (By either handwaving like those scenes did happen but the player didn't see them, or simply ignored the player's choices by not having them affect the overall plot in any meaningful way.) I mean, scenes aren't just locked onto the sluttiest or scummiest choices, will they? I just want to see the flip side of that coin where there will be unique events and consequences that can only be acquired by making positive choices as well. I hope I'm explaining things well enough... ^^"

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Yea, I suppose the spectrum of NTRish tags has a fine line. There are noticeable differences in the character archetypes involved in this, and also for the story telling mechanisms as a genre/fetish.

Wives could certainly cheat on their cuck husbands. Basically if the agreement was only to do it when they are together or always tell the husband about her cuck fucks, and she goes behind his back and just fucks all the time with the bulls and start to just fall for them completely. That said, in a game that is divided into 3 distinct flavors of the "NTR spectrum," it seems like it would be missing the point if the infidelity route just straight up makes the husband a willing and self admitted cuck. It would overlap with the cuckold route too much, essentially making it redundant.

-------

While I'm at it, let me just do a quick run down of my understanding of this whole spectrum.

True classical NTR - Loved one is stolen by another cock. He is generally weak willed and impotent to do anything about it even if he finds out about it, but the NTR reveal is best served near the end. The male victim does not enjoy this at all. There could be some variation where he awakens his cuck instincts, but this is usually reserved for the very end as well. I'd say the main appeal here is seeing a pure woman fall to some big dick chad through his corruption process.

Mystery NTR - Same as above, but by definition this one keeps the reveal until the very end. The MC doesn't have to be a weak chump, but in most cases, he should be rather weak in bed (comparison of the manliness is a strong trigger for her corruption). The girl does a nice job of hiding it, until she slips up to allow plot progression. The story telling mechanism relies on the growing sense of uncertainty and paranoia felt by the male MC and showing the progressive moral degeneration of the woman if her POV is offered. Maybe this is more of a subgenre of classic NTR more than it's own category.

Getting cheated on - Perhaps similar to the above two, but I'd say the difference is that NTR necessitates the woman being stolen (mind body and soul), while mundane cheating doesn't always have to end that way. NTR also relies heavily on corruption of the woman, while regular cheating stories don't necessarily need this element.

*I'd say the infidelity route of this game could be using elements from mystery NTR and just good old cheating, depending on how it progresses and ends.

Netorase/willing cuckold - This one is easy to understand I guess. It's the most common type of cucky story we see in the west. The MC is a cuck, through and through. He encourages the wife/loved one to cuck him and he enjoys the humiliation and feelings of inadequacy. There could be some variation where he doesn't outright admit to enjoying the humiliation and such, but deep down, he does, evidenced by the fact that he just takes all the abuse like a masochistic cuck.

Hotwifing - I'd say this is similar to willing cuckold, except it's more wholesome. Rather than focusing on the humiliation of the husband, it deals with the sexual liberation of the woman. The husband is very happy that his wife is happy. He will get aroused hearing her stories of seducing other men and such.

Swinging - No explanation needed. You swap partners and everyone is happy and adventurous.

Sharing - Pretty broad. Share your goods for whatever reason. Could have subgenres in here I guess. Prostitution. Male dom type of guy who shares his woman because they ain't nothing but a pussy. Maybe some wholesome sharing seen in open relationships. Threesomes of any kind. Etc. I think this could be a tag of exclusion. All tags the NTRish spectrum is basically sharing with more steps involved, so if something doesn't go into a more specific type, we could just call it sharing.

I think this makes a nice split. The first 3, NTR, mystery NTR, and cheating is undoubtedly dark in nature. Netorase/willing cuck has all parties content with the set up, but it does deal with some negative emotions on the cuck's part (even though he enjoys these negative emotions). Swinging and hotwifing is wholesome stuff with rainbows. Sharing can be anything, depending on the circumstances.

There could be crossovers. There could be situations that start off as one thing and ends up as another. It's actually quite common for most of the more wholesome types to just end up in NTR. Swing and a Miss, for example. Most japanese netorase stories also end up in NTR eventually lol.

-------

So this game has:
1) Sharing route with an alpha MC (I think). He doesn't feel cucked or anything like that. I think the dev notes said he has bigger dick here? Probably more chad in bed too.
2) Cuckold route with beta cuck MC.
3) The infidelity route. I think the dev's idea is to place this MC somewhere in between the other 2. Not some alpha, but also not a beta chump. However, I still feel like a player who chooses this route is squarely in the NTR camp. If they weren't, they would have picked the Sharing route, right? So I do think the MC should be rather unremarkable in bed in this route. Even if he is a loving husband or a hot teacher for the Debbie, he underperforms in bed so they can't fully be sexually satisfied. The difference between this and the cuck route would be in the MC's disposition. Cuck route MC will encourage and like being cucked. Infidelity route MC does not want to be cucked.
In the infidelity route he should be the same a he is in the sharing route, but her reason for stepping out behind his back is more for emotional reasons. He's never around, he doesn't make time for her , type attitude.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have been thinking about something that i am curious about. I have posted before that i am not fond of the male options for the wife on sharing path, they feel a little too much like typical characters in most slut simulators and just too point out again this is not a attack on the fetish people enjoy. Now thats out of the way is it possible you can share a little about how encounters with sharing partners will progress, in many slut games where you can avoid scenes you will constantly have too endure flirting and other things before at the last minute you have the option too stop that route, my hope is that this vn will handle this better, i mean if the player decide immidiatly on encounter that they don´t like this character, then the slut way gets tiresome, i will still play the game no matter how it is done, but i will definately enjoy it more if you can shut it down early. I will repeat i enjoy the game and is getting invested in the story and that is the reason for my post and thx for the game :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have been thinking about something that i am curious about. I have posted before that i am not fond of the male options for the wife on sharing path, they feel a little too much like typical characters in most slut simulators and just too point out again this is not a attack on the fetish people enjoy. Now thats out of the way is it possible you can share a little about how encounters with sharing partners will progress, in many slut games where you can avoid scenes you will constantly have too endure flirting and other things before at the last minute you have the option too stop that route, my hope is that this vn will handle this better, i mean if the player decide immidiatly on encounter that they don´t like this character, then the slut way gets tiresome, i will still play the game no matter how it is done, but i will definately enjoy it more if you can shut it down early. I will repeat i enjoy the game and is getting invested in the story and that is the reason for my post and thx for the game :)
It isn't as easy as you might think it is. The more choices are added the more branches are created. Minor differences on different paths are manageable as long as you don't have to render a complete new set of renders.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
It isn't as easy as you might think it is. The more choices are added the more branches are created. Minor differences on different paths are manageable as long as you don't have to render a complete new set of renders.
ohh i agree but on a sharing path we will always get the option too stop a route, i just prefer that if the player do not like a character they can stop that route early. Its probadly not a surprise that i usually do not play games like this but i found it interesting the idea about a true consensual sharing route i feel like no one really did that before.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
the way i understand the sharing route when the developer explain, is that the mc have complete control over who they engage with and right now i don`t feel any of the male characters introduced fit with a loving couple engaging in a consensual sharing experience, that might change ofc, when the mc begin engaging with them, but right now no one will get too touch the wife in my playthrough, now sharing with girls there i am all in i love lesbian scenes i would share her with all girls introduced.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
ohh i agree but on a sharing path we will always get the option too stop a route, i just prefer that if the player do not like a character they can stop that route early. Its probadly not a surprise that i usually do not play games like this but i found it interesting the idea about a true consensual sharing route i feel like no one really did that before.
Then try this game”exciting games” it’s consensual and they just started sharing/swinging & you can stop the act whenever

https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-11-guter-reiter.65740/

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder how far down the dark path did the mother/Daughter relationship go.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes