Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The more intimate the connection with someone outside your marriage, the deeper the head and heart bond with your spouse becomes compromised. A physical affair may not be far behind.
This could apply to both wife and hubby.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sry, guys, i can see that my insensitive comment got quite a backlash. Someone even confused it for me flaming the game in a whole, instead of specific signature i was referring, which doesn't change things that much tbh. I'll go in corner and repent.
The sig is a project that is on going(as stated) but you could of worded it better.
At least you left my other two sigs alone :ROFLMAO: I did those sigs as well but that was a long time ago.
Welcome to the forum archdude

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The more intimate the connection with someone outside your marriage, the deeper the head and heart bond with your spouse becomes compromised. A physical affair may not be far behind.
This could apply to both wife and hubby.
Yep - the work wife / husband syndrome is well documented. Infidelity always lurks around the corner - often just needs a low risk opportunity (office party / work trip etc).

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
Just started this and great so far! I’m still early on but seems promising.

How far along is the game in terms of content? I know everyone says it is a slow build, which I am 100% on board with. Just curious if we are actually at the point where there is hot wife / other content, or if that is still to come.

great work and thanks!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just started this and great so far! I’m still early on but seems promising.

How far along is the game in terms of content? I know everyone says it is a slow build, which I am 100% on board with. Just curious if we are actually at the point where there is hot wife / other content, or if that is still to come.

great work and thanks!
The next couple of updates will be very interesting ;)

Reactions: JagHond

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Going by Mr Mink's Patreon goals, only another ~1343 patreons to go, in order to allow him to take a sabatical from work and crank out this blinder full time!!

I'm off to drum up support here on F95, there are loads of games with aggitated/annoyed supporters that we could highlight Mr Mink's reliable and communicative delivery of quality filth, or if that fails, in the UK, take an advert out in the The Guardian's and Express's classified sections (full spectrum). Friends around the world do the same !?

BTW IM ... any expectation setting welcomed on when the 100 Patreon celebratory (very non celibateory) renders may debut?

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Going by Mr Mink's Patreon goals, only another ~1343 patreons to go, in order to allow him to take a sabatical from work and crank out this blinder full time!!

I'm off to drum up support here on F95, there are loads of games with aggitated/annoyed supporters that we could highlight Mr Mink's reliable and communicative delivery of quality filth, or if that fails, in the UK, take an advert out in the The Guardian's and Express's classified sections (full spectrum). Friends around the world do the same !?

BTW IM ... any expectation setting welcomed on when the 100 Patreon celebratory (very non celibateory) renders may debut?
I don't remember a specific date being set for them to appear.

Reactions: sava75

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
I don't remember a specific date being set for them to appear.
Nope, neither do I, I defo don't mean in imply tardyness, it's just my feeble attempt to winkle a date from Mr Mink to look forward to :)... Like yourself, really just twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next hit of content

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Yes - get me out of my job! It just gets in the way of doing good stuff here :). Thanks for your support Jimbo. I'm on the renders - won't let you down there. I'm just messing about with lighting and stuff like that.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes