✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Watching My Wife [v0.5.1] [Illegible Mink]

* NEW UPDATED SPANISH TRANSLATION 09/07/22 *

Watching My Wife _Spanish_by Darax.jpg
Hello everyone, with the permission of the creator I have manually translated this fun game.
As always I have to thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it and I hope he keeps doing it as well as he has done so far.
If in the course of the game you find any error, don't hesitate to tell me.
Thank you very much and enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax

NOTE.- If anyone has problems starting the game, please
Do the following....
Download the game again
Decompile with the UnRen-0.91.bat option 9
Then delete the rpa
Put my patch in and run the game... it should work for you.
;)

Hola a todos, con el permiso del creador he traducido de manera manual este divertido juego.
Como siempre tengo que dar gracias al creador por su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo y espero que lo siga haciendo tan bien como hasta ahora.
Sin en el trascurso del juego encontráis algún error, no dudéis en decírmelo.
Muchas gracias y a disfrutarlo.
Saludos. Darax.

;)
NOTA .- Si alguien tiene problemas al iniciar el juego:
Haz lo siguiente....
Bájate el juego de nuevo
Descompila con el UnRen-0.91.bat la opcion 9
Luego borra los rpa
Metes mi parche y ejecuta el juego... debería de funcionarte.

DOWNLOAD 0.5.1 -------- HERE!

In this case there is a new scene between this 'busty' Milf and Trish (her husband's boss) that depending on the path you are taking you might not be able to see it, but for that I leave you a trick here below so you can access it and see it in its entirety, even if you go the LOVE route. For this it is very important that you have access to the game console:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Watching My Wife [v0.4.0] [Illegible Mink]

********SPANISH TRASNLATIONS********

View attachment 1468508

Hello everyone, with the permission of the creator I have manually translated this fun game.
As always I have to thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it and I hope he keeps doing it as well as he has done so far.
If in the course of the game you find any error, don't hesitate to tell me.
Thank you very much and enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax
;)

Hola a todos, con el permiso del creador he traducido de manera manual este divertido juego.
Como siempre tengo que dar gracias al creador por su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo y espero que lo siga haciendo tan bien como hasta ahora.
Sin en el trascurso del juego encontráis algún error, no dudéis en decírmelo.
Muchas gracias y a disfrutarlo.
Saludos. Darax.
;)

IN REVIEW !!!!
What a compliment that you should decide to spend your time doing this. It must take ages. I hope our Spanish speakers will truly appreciate the efforts that you have gone to - I know I do. I'll be in touch with you about future releases so if you feel the urge you can carry on your great work. Thanks again, Darax.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This, here, is my very first post in this thread (so don't beat me up too much), but I wanted to jump on this bit here...
That's not very supportive or encouraging language about someone's hard work.
I played this game a long time ago in a much earlier version, but I recall that I was quite impressed with what was in the game and the apparent care that this developer has put into it. Firstly, I want to be upfront that I didn't play this game in-depth by doing a deep-dive and exploring all the routes. However, of the playthrough that I did do at the time, I was careful reading all the dialogue and made choices for the characters in a professional, "non-scumbaggy" way (i.e., developing a healthy relationship between the preeminent couple, turning down the student, etc.). Anyway, here's some things I liked about Watching My Wife of what I remembered:
  • The main characters aren't some hormonely-addled teenagers with any kind of superpowers or magic, in possession of any kind of mindcontrolling device, or employ any other stupid gimmick in the modern setting that they appear in.
  • Most of the characters are well-adjusted, mature adults capable of not only surviving but thriving in the developer's world. Furthermore, the various characters in the game appear to be well-developed and rounded with distinct personalities, relationships, backgrounds, and goals.
  • The world felt believable and alive (i.e., details such as background characters going about their daily lives) which greatly helps immersion. The visuals are nice, clean, crisp, and bright.
  • The actual text in the game isn't riddled with swathes of misspellings or poor grammar, and was in fact quite easy to read. Obviously written by someone who has more than a middle-school level of education that understands English. (It's sad that this needs to be said in the first place since one would think that it should be a prerequisite for any good visual novel.)
  • The plot has good hooks and maintains a good pace in its story progression. I don't recall many scenes, but the game does a good job setting things up for the future. (I just hope that there will be fully fleshed out paths for making "good" choices and not just for the inappropriate, sleazeball ones or where you're throwing someone under the bus.)
As I think back on it, Watching My Wife shows a lot of promise with its premise and to where it can go. Here's hoping that the developer, Illegible Mink, will continue with the game's strong showing with its current version and onwards! Hope this post was a lot more encouraging and supportive than that other one. ;P Cheers! Be safe all and happy gaming!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This, here, is my very first post in this thread (so don't beat me up too much), but I wanted to jump on this bit here...

I played this game a long time ago in a much earlier version, but I recall that I was quite impressed with what was in the game and the apparent care that this developer has put into it. Firstly, I want to be upfront that I didn't play this game in-depth by doing a deep-dive and exploring all the routes. However, of the playthrough that I did do at the time, I was careful reading all the dialogue and made choices for the characters in a professional, "non-scumbaggy" way (i.e., developing a healthy relationship between the preeminent couple, turning down the student, etc.). Anyway, here's some things I liked about Watching My Wife of what I remembered:
  • The main characters aren't some hormonely-addled teenagers with any kind of superpowers or magic, in possession of any kind of mindcontrolling device, or employ any other stupid gimmick in the modern setting that they appear in.
  • Most of the characters are well-adjusted, mature adults capable of not only surviving but thriving in the developer's world. Furthermore, the various characters in the game appear to be well-developed and rounded with distinct personalities, relationships, backgrounds, and goals.
  • The world felt believable and alive (i.e., details such as background characters going about their daily lives) which greatly helps immersion. The visuals are nice, clean, crisp, and bright.
  • The actual text in the game isn't riddled with swathes of misspellings or poor grammar, and was in fact quite easy to read. Obviously written by someone who has more than a middle-school level of education that understands English. (It's sad that this needs to be said in the first place since one would think that it should be a prerequisite for any good visual novel.)
  • The plot has good hooks and maintains a good pace in its story progression. I don't recall many scenes, but the game does a good job setting things up for the future. (I just hope that there will be fully fleshed out paths for making "good" choices and not just for the inappropriate, sleazeball ones or where you're throwing someone under the bus.)
As I think back on it, Watching My Wife shows a lot of promise with its premise and to where it can go. Here's hoping that the developer, Illegible Mink, will continue with the game's strong showing with its current version and onwards! Hope this post was a lot more encouraging and supportive than that other one. ;P Cheers! Be safe all and happy gaming!
Thanks for your measured and articulate review, Back - it's much appreciated in what can be a challenging genre. It's so rewarding to see that the efforts I have made have really paid off in terms of real people's opinions. I'll keep plugging away and hopefully will keep you and others happy with the result. Thanks again.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes