Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Perhaps he is trying to ask for more shorts outfits on the characters. I'm more of a skirt kinda guy, but to each their own. :D
Yep - peeps can be strange. Btw - done all your fixes - thanks for your efforts in that. The Grey's / Gray's Club has come back to bite me. I think i intended it to be Grey's, but cocked up the render. There's no way I'm changing that, so now I'm committed to Gray's :D. By such things worlds are changed...

Reactions: Lord Bradley

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just to play devil's advocate, can't wives cheat on their cuck husbands? Technically, any husband who has a wife who sleeps with other men is a cuck.
Technically yes, if you go by the definition from an English dictionary. However, the word as been dragged to the mud and now used to insult other people most of the time. The majority of swinger couples won't call themselves "cuck" or "cuckquean" when they engage in sexual activities with other people.

Going by definition only every FMF/MMF threesome would have a cuck/cuckquean partner.

Also, calling someone a "cuck" is more an English/US-American thing. Here in Germany we don't use it to call your partner that - even if we have our own word for it: Fotzenknecht. But we only use it to insult someone.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep - peeps can be strange. Btw - done all your fixes - thanks for your efforts in that. The Grey's / Gray's Club has come back to bite me. I think i intended it to be Grey's, but cocked up the render. There's no way I'm changing that, so now I'm committed to Gray's :D. By such things worlds are changed...
I do like skirts on the ladies and I am also with Illegible Mink on the pantyhose/tights things

Reactions: Illegible Mink

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just to play devil's advocate, can't wives cheat on their cuck husbands? Technically, any husband who has a wife who sleeps with other men is a cuck.
Seems to me like the lines between sharing, cuckholding, and infidelity aren't that well defined and tend to cross over.
But yea, I see your point. :)
Yea, I suppose the spectrum of NTRish tags has a fine line. There are noticeable differences in the character archetypes involved in this, and also for the story telling mechanisms as a genre/fetish.

Wives could certainly cheat on their cuck husbands. Basically if the agreement was only to do it when they are together or always tell the husband about her cuck fucks, and she goes behind his back and just fucks all the time with the bulls and start to just fall for them completely. That said, in a game that is divided into 3 distinct flavors of the "NTR spectrum," it seems like it would be missing the point if the infidelity route just straight up makes the husband a willing and self admitted cuck. It would overlap with the cuckold route too much, essentially making it redundant.

-------

While I'm at it, let me just do a quick run down of my understanding of this whole spectrum.

True classical NTR - Loved one is stolen by another cock. He is generally weak willed and impotent to do anything about it even if he finds out about it, but the NTR reveal is best served near the end. The male victim does not enjoy this at all. There could be some variation where he awakens his cuck instincts, but this is usually reserved for the very end as well. I'd say the main appeal here is seeing a pure woman fall to some big dick chad through his corruption process.

Mystery NTR - Same as above, but by definition this one keeps the reveal until the very end. The MC doesn't have to be a weak chump, but in most cases, he should be rather weak in bed (comparison of the manliness is a strong trigger for her corruption). The girl does a nice job of hiding it, until she slips up to allow plot progression. The story telling mechanism relies on the growing sense of uncertainty and paranoia felt by the male MC and showing the progressive moral degeneration of the woman if her POV is offered. Maybe this is more of a subgenre of classic NTR more than it's own category.

Getting cheated on - Perhaps similar to the above two, but I'd say the difference is that NTR necessitates the woman being stolen (mind body and soul), while mundane cheating doesn't always have to end that way. NTR also relies heavily on corruption of the woman, while regular cheating stories don't necessarily need this element.

*I'd say the infidelity route of this game could be using elements from mystery NTR and just good old cheating, depending on how it progresses and ends.

Netorase/willing cuckold - This one is easy to understand I guess. It's the most common type of cucky story we see in the west. The MC is a cuck, through and through. He encourages the wife/loved one to cuck him and he enjoys the humiliation and feelings of inadequacy. There could be some variation where he doesn't outright admit to enjoying the humiliation and such, but deep down, he does, evidenced by the fact that he just takes all the abuse like a masochistic cuck.

Hotwifing - I'd say this is similar to willing cuckold, except it's more wholesome. Rather than focusing on the humiliation of the husband, it deals with the sexual liberation of the woman. The husband is very happy that his wife is happy. He will get aroused hearing her stories of seducing other men and such.

Swinging - No explanation needed. You swap partners and everyone is happy and adventurous.

Sharing - Pretty broad. Share your goods for whatever reason. Could have subgenres in here I guess. Prostitution. Male dom type of guy who shares his woman because they ain't nothing but a pussy. Maybe some wholesome sharing seen in open relationships. Threesomes of any kind. Etc. I think this could be a tag of exclusion. All tags the NTRish spectrum is basically sharing with more steps involved, so if something doesn't go into a more specific type, we could just call it sharing.

I think this makes a nice split. The first 3, NTR, mystery NTR, and cheating is undoubtedly dark in nature. Netorase/willing cuck has all parties content with the set up, but it does deal with some negative emotions on the cuck's part (even though he enjoys these negative emotions). Swinging and hotwifing is wholesome stuff with rainbows. Sharing can be anything, depending on the circumstances.

There could be crossovers. There could be situations that start off as one thing and ends up as another. It's actually quite common for most of the more wholesome types to just end up in NTR. Swing and a Miss, for example. Most japanese netorase stories also end up in NTR eventually lol.

-------

So this game has:
1) Sharing route with an alpha MC (I think). He doesn't feel cucked or anything like that. I think the dev notes said he has bigger dick here? Probably more chad in bed too.
2) Cuckold route with beta cuck MC.
3) The infidelity route. I think the dev's idea is to place this MC somewhere in between the other 2. Not some alpha, but also not a beta chump. However, I still feel like a player who chooses this route is squarely in the NTR camp. If they weren't, they would have picked the Sharing route, right? So I do think the MC should be rather unremarkable in bed in this route. Even if he is a loving husband or a hot teacher for the Debbie, he underperforms in bed so they can't fully be sexually satisfied. The difference between this and the cuck route would be in the MC's disposition. Cuck route MC will encourage and like being cucked. Infidelity route MC does not want to be cucked.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yea, I suppose the spectrum of NTRish tags has a fine line. There are noticeable differences in the character archetypes involved in this, and also for the story telling mechanisms as a genre/fetish.

Wives could certainly cheat on their cuck husbands. Basically if the agreement was only to do it when they are together or always tell the husband about her cuck fucks, and she goes behind his back and just fucks all the time with the bulls and start to just fall for them completely. That said, in a game that is divided into 3 distinct flavors of the "NTR spectrum," it seems like it would be missing the point if the infidelity route just straight up makes the husband a willing and self admitted cuck. It would overlap with the cuckold route too much, essentially making it redundant.

-------

While I'm at it, let me just do a quick run down of my understanding of this whole spectrum.

True classical NTR - Loved one is stolen by another cock. He is generally weak willed and impotent to do anything about it even if he finds out about it, but the NTR reveal is best served near the end. The male victim does not enjoy this at all. There could be some variation where he awakens his cuck instincts, but this is usually reserved for the very end as well. I'd say the main appeal here is seeing a pure woman fall to some big dick chad through his corruption process.

Mystery NTR - Same as above, but by definition this one keeps the reveal until the very end. The MC doesn't have to be a weak chump, but in most cases, he should be rather weak in bed (comparison of the manliness is a strong trigger for her corruption). The girl does a nice job of hiding it, until she slips up to allow plot progression. The story telling mechanism relies on the growing sense of uncertainty and paranoia felt by the male MC and showing the progressive moral degeneration of the woman if her POV is offered. Maybe this is more of a subgenre of classic NTR more than it's own category.

Getting cheated on - Perhaps similar to the above two, but I'd say the difference is that NTR necessitates the woman being stolen (mind body and soul), while mundane cheating doesn't always have to end that way. NTR also relies heavily on corruption of the woman, while regular cheating stories don't necessarily need this element.

*I'd say the infidelity route of this game could be using elements from mystery NTR and just good old cheating, depending on how it progresses and ends.

Netorase/willing cuckold - This one is easy to understand I guess. It's the most common type of cucky story we see in the west. The MC is a cuck, through and through. He encourages the wife/loved one to cuck him and he enjoys the humiliation and feelings of inadequacy. There could be some variation where he doesn't outright admit to enjoying the humiliation and such, but deep down, he does, evidenced by the fact that he just takes all the abuse like a masochistic cuck.

Hotwifing - I'd say this is similar to willing cuckold, except it's more wholesome. Rather than focusing on the humiliation of the husband, it deals with the sexual liberation of the woman. The husband is very happy that his wife is happy. He will get aroused hearing her stories of seducing other men and such.

Swinging - No explanation needed. You swap partners and everyone is happy and adventurous.

Sharing - Pretty broad. Share your goods for whatever reason. Could have subgenres in here I guess. Prostitution. Male dom type of guy who shares his woman because they ain't nothing but a pussy. Maybe some wholesome sharing seen in open relationships. Threesomes of any kind. Etc. I think this could be a tag of exclusion. All tags the NTRish spectrum is basically sharing with more steps involved, so if something doesn't go into a more specific type, we could just call it sharing.

I think this makes a nice split. The first 3, NTR, mystery NTR, and cheating is undoubtedly dark in nature. Netorase/willing cuck has all parties content with the set up, but it does deal with some negative emotions on the cuck's part (even though he enjoys these negative emotions). Swinging and hotwifing is wholesome stuff with rainbows. Sharing can be anything, depending on the circumstances.

There could be crossovers. There could be situations that start off as one thing and ends up as another. It's actually quite common for most of the more wholesome types to just end up in NTR. Swing and a Miss, for example. Most japanese netorase stories also end up in NTR eventually lol.

-------

So this game has:
1) Sharing route with an alpha MC (I think). He doesn't feel cucked or anything like that. I think the dev notes said he has bigger dick here? Probably more chad in bed too.
3) The infidelity route. I think the dev's idea is to place this MC somewhere in between the other 2. Not some alpha, but also not a beta chump. However, I still feel like a player who chooses this route is squarely in the NTR camp. If they weren't, they would have picked the Sharing route, right? So I do think the MC should be rather unremarkable in bed in this route. Even if he is a loving husband or a hot teacher for the Debbie, he underperforms in bed so they can't fully be sexually satisfied. The difference between this and the cuck route would be in the MC's disposition. Cuck route MC will encourage and like being cucked. Infidelity route MC does not want to be cucked.
In the context of a game that is divided into 3 distinct flavors, I concede the argument.
I was talking more in general. :)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Also, calling someone a "cuck" is more an English/US-American thing. Here in Germany we don'tt use it to call your partner that - even if we have our own word for it: Fotzenknecht. But we only use it to insult someone.
Interesting.

We in Italy use to call "cornuto" (cuck) one of the couple, or both, betraying the other one, or each.
So it's clearly a pejorative way of speaking about someone.
But be aware that in some dialects of ours (the southern ones, tpically) this same term could also mean "smart"... all depends from the context of the speech, of course.

With best regards.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interesting.

We in Italy use to call "cornuto" (cuck) one of the couple, or both, betraying the other one, or each.
But be aware that in some dialects of ours (the southern ones, tpically) this same term could also mean "smart"... all depends from the context of the speech, of course.

With best regards.
Wow This forum is educational.
I can now insult some one in German :ROFLMAO:
It is great that this forum is growing and we have respectful people here,long may it last

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Yep - I get that (I assume you're discussing the Cuck route) - although I've never said that she wouldn't use a dating app - I like that idea. Bear in mind that the painter is Daniel who she knows. My view is that a wife might like the idea of a lover, and would prefer it to be a person she knows (rather than a stranger), but would never cheat on her husband. Once her husband essentially gives her a green light - it opens the door to her fulfilling this desire with no guilt. It's certainly not the only path in this lifestyle though - random guys play their part in a large way too - just depends on the girl, and a Dating App would certainly figure in that..
ok....got it...keep it up

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Interesting.

With best regards.
We don't. We would call them "Cheater/Fremdgeher" or "Ehebrecher". Might be that a mistress during a femdom session would call you a "cuck", but humiliation is the purpose of femdom.

In general there are differences between wifesharing, swinging and cuckoldry. The latter focus on power exchange, humiliation and jealousy which the devoted partner enjoys to feel, while the other two don't focus on that.

In cuckoldry the wife/gf is not in an relationship with her lover, actually she is loyal to her husband (cuck) and use her lovers as toys and as instrument to stimulate/please her husband, which might strengthen their bond/relationship. This is the major difference to netorare (NTR).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

-------

-------

So this game has:
I think I'll write a dissertation on this subject - certainly got enough materials now! I find it fascinating that this kink (and its variations) cause such an interest - it's great to read. Of course, it puts me in a position where whatever I do will be wrong in some part :). Still, there's only so much I can do. For me though - the darker it gets, the better, but at least the other routes look at different areas. Then again, the Cheat path is pretty dark too, so there you go. We'll see how it develops, but I'll try my best to keep it as real as I can (with some sops to story telling and progression - forgive me those).

The fact that, in a mathematical sense, our Love / Respect stats are now getting into the fun zone has got me all worked up! At this moment, I see 4.1 delving deeper into wife's character, putting temptation front and centre, and setting her more down her own path to enlightenment. I see 5.0 getting the MMC on board upon his return home and involved in converting the wife. So, as it stands, I reckon it's going to be a pretty interesting ride.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I will be looking at this - may change it a little if it is a little too cuckish.
I must disagree with the poster. It is not unusual for couples to desire to watch pornography together. Whether or not that pornography contains interracial sex or size fantasy does not necessarily mean that the male partner desires cuckolding. Men tend to be more visually stimulated than women but women enjoy watching pornography as well. Incest porn is incredibly popular but that doesn't mean that every man who watches it wants to fuck their mother (maybe some, but certainly not all).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I must disagree with the poster. It is not unusual for couples to desire to watch pornography together. Whether or not that pornography contains interracial sex or size fantasy does not necessarily mean that the male partner desires cuckolding. Men tend to be more visually stimulated than women but women enjoy watching pornography as well. Incest porn is incredibly popular but that doesn't mean that every man who watches it wants to fuck their mother (maybe some, but certainly not all).
Of course, in real life, it could just be something a couple can do together without any intent to act out the said fetishes. It's all in the framing and intent of the scene though. This is a game with 3 distinct routes. The MC's thoughts while watching the BBC porn was morbid fasination mixed with disgust. He was questioning why a husband would let his wife do that and that the wife was a slut and bla bla. That much is fine. You can get confused boners at weird shit. However, he ends the porn session by thinking to himself that he should get his wife into watching this type of porn. That kind of correlates to an intent or desire to carry out the cuck lifestyle. That makes it rather redundant with the cuckold route. This is not just a everyday life of an adventurous couple. It's a game designed around 3 separate routes and if you make the MC really cuckish, it muddies the water of a more streamlined "getting cheated on" story. That type of MC is already represented in the cuckold route. Sure, it could lead to a scenario where the couple cautiously explores more daring fetishes by watching porn, but then the wife gets carried away and cheats on the MC. But again, that kind of lessens the impact of the cheating by putting the MC in a cuckish light already. The difference would be that the MC is kind of knowingly encouraging the wife to get interested in the adventurous lifestyle in this case, while the direction that the route seemed to be going so far was a situation where the MC inadvertently encourages her to cheat by being unmanly/lazy and or not showing her affection. Not sure if I'm explaining my thoughts well.

edit: So to reiterate, I will point to the 3 routes we have. Whether the dev intended it to be this way or not, there is quite a clean break between these routes to cover the whole spectrum.

1) Sharing route: This is essentially for people who like wholesome sharing and such. The type of swinging/sharing that really wouldn't count as NTR to real NTR fans. Think Katherine sharing route on Deliverance (maybe minus the most recent scene where people were complaining).

2) Cuckold route: This is for people who are into the western cuckold stuff. BBC tropes. Humiliation. Etc.

People who like japanese netorase could probably choose either 1 or 2 depending on how wholesome they like their netorase.

3) Infidelity route: This is the route for fans of true NTR (ie. unwilling cuckold). You could have a husband that deserves it or not (low or high love). He doesn't want his wife to get BBCed or corrupted. It just happens because the wife got seduced/corrupted by some stronger male than the MC.

When you make the MC in route 3 a cucky dude who wants to show BBC porn to his wife, it kind of blends into route 2 and loses that distinct split.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The whole point of roleplaying in the bedroom is to imagine your partner as someone else. I'm guessing here but I'd say most couples who roleplay don't end up wife swapping or such.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.4.0
Redemptions were great.
I always like to try out all the routes when the game offers it.
Because the game is in the beginning, none of the 3 routes hasn't worked yet, maybe it will work in the front.
Something a little strange is the Mc being a man half alive, with that super small member.
This is sure to lead any woman to want something bigger if she ever sees one.
This was very weird in Mc.
The way is to wait and see if with new future updates everything can come to work in function of the 3 routes. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Maybe increase the size of MC his dick. Way too small, even for a game.
Mutual sharing with that dick is not going to be well.
I fully agree with you friend, I even talked about it in a message from me, Mc with a tiny tool leaves us who interpret him a lot to be desired, even disgusted to see him masturbating or having sex with his wife, with that misery of member he was very badly done it.:FacePalm:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I fully agree with you friend, I even talked about it in a message from me, Mc with a tiny tool leaves us who interpret him a lot to be desired, even disgusted to see him masturbating or having sex with his wife, with that misery of member he was very badly done it.:FacePalm:
Bear in mind that regarding how he measures up, this only affects the Cuck route - the other two are normal in terms of size. To quote Meatloaf - "2 out of 3 ain't bad".

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes