WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Thank you. I really don't envy you on that.
I would love to write my own game but don't have a clue how when it comes to coding and renders ect.

From a fellow dark and twisted mind :)
The only real issue I have with this statement is ... "As a true cuck, is it really your place to say no to what makes her happy and satisfies her?"
Yes and no.
I myself am in a Cuckold relationship. Yes my wife can have sex with who she wants BUT I do have a say in who she has sex with. At this moment in time (5 years) we have never had an issue with me objecting to who she has sex with. Our Golden rules are Always be open and honest with each other, We meet potential "bulls" as a couple, That doesn't mean that I have to be there when they have sex ( although I do like being able to watch ) Not all "bulls" are comfortable with that, I will only ever use my "Vito" if a potential partner is rude or obnoxious towards me or her. I have even become good friends with some of the "bulls"
Ultimately it comes down to respect. If the guy doesn't respect me how can I trust him to respect my wife
Well said and I hope you and your wife have a happy relationship with each other for the rest your lives.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
My wife can have sex with who she wants BUT I do have a say in who she has sex with. If the guy doesn't respect me how can I trust him to respect my wife
Yes - I see that, certainly dynamics are different across the range of this kink. Can't be one size fits all - I suppose it depends on how hard core it'll be, but love underpins it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I am definitely looking forward to all of this! Out of curiosity, if you wouldn't consider it a spoiler, what happens if, while playing the NTR or Cheating paths, the MMC maintains high respect? Do the routes end? Would they then be in the Sharing route's territory?
The routes wouldn't just end, but I think there has to be a trigger which leads wifey to consider participating in a cuckold relationship, or indeed playing away from home. The Respect stat is a fairly blunt instrument, but I suppose it stems from my own personal preferences. Remember though that the Love stat can remain high - and I want to avoid correlating Respect with Love. Of course they are often interlinked, but in my view they are not the same. What a kinky mine field we're treading here - but I have to have a point at which we move from one state of affairs to the other :).

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yes - I see that, certainly dynamics are different across the range of this kink. Can't be one size fits all - I suppose it depends on how hard core it'll be, but love underpins it.
Oh trust me what we have can still been hardcore. There was 1 occasion where I thought my wife and were going to have a nice romantic evening just the 2 of us Little did I know what she had planned. Without going into full details ill just say that I was tied up and made to perform a lot of clean up...

But yeah love does underpin it all.... along with trust and understanding.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh trust me what we have can still been hardcore. There was 1 occasion where I thought my wife and were going to have a nice romantic evening just the 2 of us Little did I know what she had planned. Without going into full details ill just say that I was tied up and made to perform a lot of clean up...

But yeah love does underpin it all.... along with trust and understanding.
Yes - I'd say that was pretty hard core! Sounds mighty interesting :).

Katakana132

Nov 19, 2017
Unable to play after download because text looks like this. All other Renpy games run successfully, anyone else run into this?

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I wish Wifey cheats on MC even with high respect on the Cheat path. Hope that element is there somewhere at the end of the game if not now. Nevertheless, thanks for creating the game.

koko123123

Mar 19, 2020
i dont understand - im playing cuckold mode and the game ends at the begining. it said meet at 4.2. am i missing something? there are no more contect?

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i dont understand - im playing cuckold mode and the game ends at the begining. it said meet at 4.2. am i missing something? there are no more contect?
There has been a 4.1a release and a 4.1b release is due out on Patreon very soon. it'll be released here later.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I wish Wifey cheats on MC even with high respect on the Cheat path. Hope that element is there somewhere at the end of the game if not now. Nevertheless, thanks for creating the game.
the issue is that I find that hard to justify - as the stats are meant to represent how she feels about hubby. If she loved and respected him to the max the chances of her cheating would be significantly reduced - why would she?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
the issue is that I find that hard to justify - as the stats are meant to represent how she feels about hubby. If she loved and respected him to the max the chances of her cheating would be significantly reduced - why would she?
Maybe she’s out on a wild night on the town with bad girl Heather and they stop by that swinger club do some body shots and then go to the gloryhole bathroom and see who can suck off or make her stranger cum first. The loser has to pay the bar tab

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Oh, If you have made the stats in that way then it makes sense.

I was thinking of 'Respect' as the actions of Husband which add up. So I thought she could cheat when she doesn't feel respected enough by all the 'respectful' actions that the husband could possibly undertake. I mean she succumbs to the other guy even though the husband does everything possible by him for her.

Maybe I have to clearly read again your posts on the point system hehe.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yeah and maybe if it ever comes to this depending on how much respect you do have she will either feel really bad about doing it or thinks it was the best night of her life lol.
yeah I personally wouldn't have a problem with that as long as she tell mc about it after. Nothing gets me more mad when the mc is lied too or the truth is omitted from them.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
yeah I personally wouldn't have a problem with that as long as she tell mc about it after. Nothing gets me more mad when the mc is lied too or the truth is omitted from them.
I agree. As I stated before I want them to be in this together as a couple and not cheating on one another. Was one reason I quit playing The Adventures Couple.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes