NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone had sex in Game .. NTR - cuckold? :unsure: Or is it not there yet??
This update is the first opportunity to have extramarital fun. You need to be playing the cheating or cuckolding route and you need to have a low respect score for your husband. I am playing with high love and respect on the infidelity route so I am interested to see how that works out in the long run storywise. Maybe the next update will have something for the swinging fans.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This update is the first opportunity to have extramarital fun. You need to be playing the cheating or cuckolding route and you need to have a low respect score for your husband. I am playing with high love and respect on the infidelity route so I am interested to see how that works out in the long run storywise. Maybe the next update will have something for the swinging fans.
Well - by definition, we need hubby back home for the Sharing to begin (and the Cuck route too) and that will be happening. The corruption will begin at that point. Respect scores will need to be low for Cuck and high for Sharing.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The dream?
No - but you need the Respect low on Cuck route for it to kick in. However, if you got the scene in the Cheat route then that's it anyway. Cuck/Share routes will kick in properly when hubbs comes home, whereupon he will start to turn wifey to the lifestyle after his experiences with James / Stella at Clearwater. It will be mainly confidence building for wifey at the start and may include Heather in the process. We'll see how far we get, but I see the paths beginning to bed in, in 5.0.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No - but you need the Respect low on Cuck route for it to kick in. However, if you got the scene in the Cheat route then that's it anyway. Cuck/Share routes will kick in properly when hubbs comes home, whereupon he will start to turn wifey to the lifestyle after his experiences with James / Stella at Clearwater. It will be mainly confidence building for wifey at the start and may include Heather in the process. We'll see how far we get, but I see the paths beginning to bed in, in 5.0.
I think that I will be dropping the other two routes and stick to the cheating route.
All my stats are in the middle of the bar for respect/love

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Holy crap Mink, once again you have done a very good job with this update. Without spoiling anything for anyone I actually lost a respect point witch is no big deal, I just don't know if its an intentional thing or if it was because of my choices. Either way really looking forward to 5.0 now.
Wait for when I do my Walkthrough update if you really care about keeping your points where you want them to be.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes