Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for the spoiler :)

Yes I am joking cause I was really starting to worry that it was with Daniel. I really can't take to him and worry that his path will be forced on us especial since the last update when FMC was in the store and he admitted that he is a douche bag towards her hubby and that he fancied her and she was like ok but don't say anything to my hubby and then she goes on to tease him in the b-room while the hubby is away and even plants a kiss on him before she goes out of the house...., I do have a few questions about the last update but I am waiting to see if they are answered in the part b update but if not then I will post them here.
I really am a big fan of this game and your work.
Still impatiently awaiting the latest update.
She certainly sounds a bit messed up :). I won't force a relationship on a player, but we do perhaps need alternatives, and it's how to write that in without reducing overall content in the time I have. In a sense a release would become wider and harder to control, and shorter - but would increase replay ability. It's a poser alright.

Reactions: Squiddwarrd

robin20

Sep 22, 2020
She certainly sounds a bit messed up :). I won't force a relationship on a player, but we do perhaps need alternatives, and it's how to write that in without reducing overall content in the time I have. In a sense a release would become wider and harder to control, and shorter - but would increase replay ability. It's a poser alright.
when new update coming?

Squiddwarrd

Apr 11, 2018
I want to make a question dev, you see, im kind of weird adult game player and most of the games i play i only take one, in some rare cases, 2 rommance options so my question is, will be able to just take one "rommance" option with the female mc or will be end being like heather, "one for all and all for one"?
I know it's a dumb question reading what you just wrote but i already saw a game where i was just with one character and my FMC end up being with more characters because if not, I could not advance, although the developer said that it would be optional

Squiddwarrd

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for your comments - I will try my best to make the game live up to your hopes. I agree with you that choices should have consequences. I too had to go back recently to rewrite some scenes because I wasn't happy with them - all part of it being the first game I'd written I suppose. Very glad that you like it - thanks.
I know you will make a great game.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I want to make a question dev, you see, im kind of weird adult game player and most of the games i play i only take one, in some rare cases, 2 rommance options so my question is, will be able to just take one "rommance" option with the female mc or will be end being like heather, "one for all and all for one"?
I know it's a dumb question reading what you just wrote but i already saw a game where i was just with one character and my FMC end up being with more characters because if not, I could not advance, although the developer said that it would be optional
Yep - you can play only one. All routes advances in line and none exclude others.

Reactions: mulerider

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Wait, I'm sorry I've been out of touch. I thought part B had already been released and posted here. I guess I was totally wrong.
Part B is available to paid Patreon supporters. The lowest "get it before the public" Tier got it yesterday so it should probably drop this weekend for the public.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Even though it hasn't been mentioned, to get the wifey to cheat on you in 4.1b the MMC also had to lied to her in either the 3.0 and/or the 4.0 release besides having a low respect and being on either the Cheating or Cuck Route.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.4.1)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and let Windows overwrite the files when asked.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
How long has your mod been updated?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Currently the mod is for the current Public Version here (0.4.1a), I have my mod ready for 0.4.1b but I am waiting for Mink to release the Public Version of 0.4.1b before I release that version.

I will change my Mod Post to reflect it is for 0.4.1a right now.
Understood thanks. :)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey Mink, a thought came to me today and I was wondering, will we be able to choose who we share the wife with in the share route, or is everything already planned out? Reason I'm asking is because I would like to share her with her boss first, because after your new rewrite for the share path he seems "nicer". Also Daniel is cooler now but he is a little bit to much like other characters in VN at least in my opinion. But yeah I just wanted to give a little feedback and what not, either way keep up the good work.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Amazed to see that we've pipped past the 200 patron roll for the first time. I would like to say that I am so appreciative of your support and generosity, and would never, when I started this, ever thought that anyone would be really that interested in the workings of my mind :). It is humbling to think that you believe so much in this project that you have contributed in such a fashion. Of course, the number will go up and down depending on where we are in each month, but to touch such a milestone is truly incredible. Thank you with all my heart. Wifey's happy too :)
200.jpg
I am going to need more meds.
I wonder where/who that bedroom belongs to?

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
Amazed to see that we've pipped past the 200 patron roll for the first time. I would like to say that I am so appreciative of your support and generosity, and would never, when I started this, ever thought that anyone would be really that interested in the workings of my mind :). It is humbling to think that you believe so much in this project that you have contributed in such a fashion. Of course, the number will go up and down depending on where we are in each month, but to touch such a milestone is truly incredible. Thank you with all my heart. Wifey's happy too :)
View attachment 1620996
I am going to need more meds
Oh man, now its going to be even harder to be waiting for the update.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey Mink, a thought came to me today and I was wondering, will we be able to choose who we share the wife with in the share route, or is everything already planned out? Reason I'm asking is because I would like to share her with her boss first, because after your new rewrite for the share path he seems "nicer". Also Daniel is cooler now but he is a little bit to much like other characters in VN at least in my opinion. But yeah I just wanted to give a little feedback and what not, either way keep up the good work.
Well, there's certainly been talk of that. As I've said though - it could lead to a wider game with loads of choices to contend with, and write in, and thus it would be harder to control - this in turn could make writing a pretty turgid experience. Because of the options there'd have to be different story lines for each choice in terms of progress and as I can only do so much releases would have to be shorter. Of course it would increase realism and replay-ability.

Have to say that at this time - particularly in terms of practicality, I'm not too keen on this fairly sandbox type approach - unless someone can point me in a direction in which this actually, and very clearly works - otherwise it's just an ideal world theory. To me, the story is king, not the options - that's what I'm about. So. I'm not saying no - but although people have stated that they might prefer it (and that's understandable), I haven't seen any evidence yet about how practicable it is.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes