cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Since everyone is impacient i'll release android version without any mods and update once it's released (y)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
this is in which of the routes or path? ... passed all the routes:oops: :cautious: :unsure:
You're quite right, it should have been coded in - slipped though the net, I'm afraid. Thanks for being so diligent - it's now changed and I'll send out an updated version soon.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink First of all this game has a lot of potential I think and has a very nice suspense building towards the chosen path.

But

You are using side characters to addapt to the mc's choices in a rather strange way in this update . James is reacting differently to seeing Stella and Conner which makes no sense and seems it is just to adjust to mc's situation and preferences without even being able to know what these are as they have never been mentioned before. Make sure side characters behave the same way they always do unless the mc/gamer had some kind of influence on that.

And there are some lines where it says mc's wife is talking but it's the mc instead. Maybe you can check that. Especially when arriving back home from camping.
Just let me know which ones - and I'll change them. No matter how many times I check it, some always get through. I've fixed the post-camp one.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Watching My Wife v0.5.2 with Lord Ashram Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (0.4.1b)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

Link:
Mega

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and let Windows overwrite the files when asked.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
Walkthrough mode 5.0 pretty please :)

Reactions: TheMaker666

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hi Illegible Mink! Your game has really big potential, very nice renders and characters and most important, various ways to go about. As I mentioned in a post before, I prefer the love and sharing routes in games, glad to see they are here not only in name!

As for the characters, Debbie is really growing on me and it seems she is really in love with the MMC. Looking forward what comes out of that path.

It seems that Heather and MMC start to gain a better relationship as well. I have to say even before the new update, I liked Heather more than Trish. Heather is a wild one, but not really bad. Whereas Trish is an office bully.
Thanks for your comments, Turret. I love Debbie - but it could get messy, and Heather's fine on the Share route - but she's a right fucker on the the Cuck path :). Re Trish - there's something about her that I like - not quite sure what it is, but I reckon she's really going to fuck the MMC up (path dependent)!

Reactions: Turret

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Some of my thoughts about the update and theories for what could come next (at least in sharing path)

Thanks for your views - and I agree that the Debbie story line could get emotionally messy. She certainly is in love - and that can be dangerous. Interesting thought about wifey and Debs - that'd be fun. I reckon that that would occur after wifey is well and truly corrupted - she'd then perhaps be a willing collaborator over Debs (insert evil laugh here). Re your questions - if you don't say you love her she'll move on - most girls would. However, you can see Avery and still keep with Debs - but just cover her and leave.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hi i checked gallery and im missing scenes from 65 to 76 and i dont know how to get them. Any help?
Some of them are only available on Share route (Images 66 to 69) - but certainly not all. Most come whichever route you're on. Apart from Image 73 - which I fucked up and have now fixed, I haven't heard of this problem from others - and I probably would have.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I reckon that that would occur after wifey is well and truly corrupted - she'd then perhaps be a willing collaborator over Debs (insert evil laugh here)
Use this with that evil bitch Trish. Once Wifey is 100% in share's rabbit hole, Hubby and Wifey team-up for Wifey seduce and tame Trish to make her be more soft to Hubby in work.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes