Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for your comments, Turret. I love Debbie - but it could get messy, and Heather's fine on the Share route - but she's a right fucker on the the Cuck path :). Re Trish - there's something about her that I like - not quite sure what it is, but I reckon she's really going to fuck the MMC up (path dependent)!
Hi! I definitely agree that it can get really messy with Debbie on the share/swing route, far more than on the NTR route for instance. But I think while esp. in the beginning of the swing with Debbie it will need deft handling of events to prevent extreme jealousy and rivalry from the two women in love with the MMC, it can be done. and who knows, you I guess;), what will be the various endgames of the Sharing/Swining route. Maybe a threesome living together is one possibility, it might even be Debbie pregnant by the MMC and the WMC pregnant by a lover (or the husband too). It might end in a threesome with the girls very fond of each other :sneaky:and the MMC. And we cannot miss Heather, who might be in it at least partially as well. Just a few thoughts about that.

Having played the cuck route to see what is different, I too agree that Heather comes across very different in the cuck and share routes. But I like this, because it shows how things are different due to the circumstances. We see a warming of the relations between MMC and Heather on the swing/share route already and I think the two can become really good friends later in the game.
On the darker routes Heather sure can become really big trouble for the MMC, due to how she thinks about the MMC there and urges the WMC forward.
By the way, Heather too is a combination of 2 DAZ characters, I am correct with the observation? Or am I on the woodway and there is a single DAZ character which Heather comes from?

Trish, I can see what you mean about her appeal, but on the share route she is a first grade bully and mobber, someone who should get her comuppance some day for what she does at work. The situation is different on the dark route, where the MMC has the obvious work ethic and "speed" of L&P and needs his kicks in the backside to get going. Whereas on the Share route Trish is mobbing a coworker just because she can.
This becomes very clear in the situation with Avery, where (depending if you are a good guy or a jerk to her) she admits in a roundabout way that Trish is full of s... when it comes to the MMC and is deliberately targeting him for petty reasons. And that she, Avery, will not continue to help her.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MODE UPDATE:
  • Updated for the 0.5.0 content
  • Added option to be able to do both the Debbie and Avery Scenes instead of one or the other

Sorry guys, I've been busy and was watching Mink's Patreon page for the Public Release to release my update for the mod instead of seeing if anyone leaked it to F95.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
I have no interest in NTR and barely any for sharing, but I wanted to drop by to congratulate you on the renders. God dammit these women are hot, how come NTR games usually get some of the finest art ?! . Good luck on your project !

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I have no interest in NTR and barely any for sharing, but I wanted to drop by to congratulate you on the renders. God dammit these women are hot, how come NTR games usually get some of the finest art ?! . Good luck on your project !
Thank you for that - it's really appreciated coming from a non-convert :D.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
I know I'm asking too much. Can anyone please share a save file with all gallery unlocked? I can't seem to unlock image 24, 26 and 73. What to do guys. :)

Last edited:

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Played this one a few updates ago, enjoyed it. Want to know if it's worth my team, so could someone please answer (in spoiler is fine to avoid spoiling for others): Does the wife go all the way with any male stranger? And if so, which routes?

Thank you in advance!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Played this one a few updates ago, enjoyed it. Want to know if it's worth my team, so could someone please answer (in spoiler is fine to avoid spoiling for others): Does the wife go all the way with any male stranger? And if so, which routes?
No - just with Trish (4.1) . This release (5.0) is all about moving wifey towards your goals. There are several scenes involving Debbie, Avery and Wifey/MMC though. 5.1 however... . Anyway, it's always worth your time :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Thank you in advance!
It's possible that it has already happened. We only saw this day from the Husband's perspective and he had myriad opportunities to crush ass at the lake. It would stand to reason that something also went down in Wifetown that he is not yet privy to. Update 5.1 will be interesting.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough Mod trojan virus i cant open.....
Not possible unless you tried to get it from a source other than mine.
If the filename is not [Illegible_Mink]la_wmw-0.5.0.rar then you definitely are not downloading my mod.
Also my mod only has a few rpy files that are slight changes to Mink's code that has been downloaded by many people without issue over the releases since 0.3.1.

If you are having this issue with other downloads then either your computer or network connection may have been hijacked, otherwise make sure you are using the link from the Extra's section of the OP.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes