Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
idk if u know english
but that exactly means UNavoidable in all 3 routes
I think I know English - at least in the sense that 'English' has a capital letter, and 'you' has a 'y' and an 'o' in it. Technically, your first line was a sentence, so it should have some form of punctuation. It's also pretty rare to begin a sentence with 'but', and it should have finished with a full stop too. Sorry to be a bore, but there is also a convention that any number under 10 should be written out in full, rather than as a number. Thanks for your valued comment though - idk!

Handeuce

Mar 27, 2019
Enjoyed the update Mink. I was particularly taken with the way you handled the last scene and there was another option earlier in the chapter that I wasn't expecting. I appreciate all your hard work and the wait has always been worth it. The slower build has made this more enjoyable in my opinion. Cheers.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
No - just with Trish (4.1) . This release (5.0) is all about moving wifey towards your goals. There are several scenes involving Debbie, Avery and Wifey/MMC though. 5.1 however... . Anyway, it's always worth your time :)
It's possible that it has already happened. We only saw this day from the Husband's perspective and he had myriad opportunities to crush ass at the lake. It would stand to reason that something also went down in Wifetown that he is not yet privy to. Update 5.1 will be interesting.
Thanks for the feedback! I did enjoy it when I played, but I have such a backlog to get through, and I'm trying to prioritize the ones that provide that extra fun factor of going all the way - A prime example of a game that I waited until the cork popped was another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and it was well worth the wait to go through the entire buildup.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Enjoyed the update Mink. I was particularly taken with the way you handled the last scene and there was another option earlier in the chapter that I wasn't expecting. I appreciate all your hard work and the wait has always been worth it. The slower build has made this more enjoyable in my opinion. Cheers.
Thanks so much - it's always nice to know that you haven't messed up! Every time I make a release I wonder if it's good - so this feedback is great to get.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! I did enjoy it when I played, but I have such a backlog to get through, and I'm trying to prioritize the ones that provide that extra fun factor of going all the way - A prime example of a game that I waited until the cork popped was another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and it was well worth the wait to go through the entire buildup.
I've got a massive backlog too - loads of good stuff out there. Just been playing 'Tomie wanna get married' - really good for corruption. The hours we put in...

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey Mink sorry I haven't been more active here in the forum, I have been really busy lately, but now work is all caught up so I will hopefully be able to chat here more often again. Quick question the new link for the game you just put out on patreon is it new content on 5.0 or just changes to the story? Should I replay it so my saves will be ready for 5.1 or does it not matter?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Tell me which way this scene; Sharing - Cheating - Cuckold ???....:cry: passed all the way several times.:cry::cry:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey Mink sorry I haven't been more active here in the forum, I have been really busy lately, but now work is all caught up so I will hopefully be able to chat here more often again. Quick question the new link for the game you just put out on patreon is it new content on 5.0 or just changes to the story? Should I replay it so my saves will be ready for 5.1 or does it not matter?
It's always nice to have you around - I really appreciate your input and positivity about this game, and always enjoy your comments. Re the replay, I'd personally replay the game from the phonecall, just to see how it looks, but it isn't essential, and no variables are attached to it. It's not too crucial from a share perspective, but it's possible that the final scene may knock saves out. I found that when I tried to load a game save after I'd made the change. It's likely that you'll just be able to skip forward anyway rather than replay the whole chapter.

Most of the shopping scene relates to Cuck / Cheat routes - which is why I'm writing dedicated stuff for the Share path. I want to move that story forward - but as you know the need to tread carefully with it has made it harder to push ahead too quickly. Hence special treatment - bear with me...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Unlocked
Update on 5.1 (and 5.0...again)
Is it wrong to fall for your own creations? Probably - but I just love wifey in this image as she heads off to the office. Anyway - this is what's been going down in Mink Central.

Firstly - 5.0 - I have been tweaking it again. There have been some fixes, such as Image 73 in the Gallery and some dialogue - this is now sorted. But I also had a rethink about some of the scenes that I felt could also be reconfigured. To this end I have removed Heather (images and dialogue) from the phone chat with wifey - now you'll just see your significant other talking, and won't hear or see Heather's dialogue. This to me fitted better with a x.0 release, which is from MMC's perspective. Similarly, I have removed wifey's thought process as she goes to bed at the end of the chapter (even though I just added it). Again - as a x.0 release, you wouldn't see that. Before there's a riot, see below...

Fear not folks - because not only do you perhaps have these scenes in your short term memory, but I've switched them into 5.1 - where they fit much better with the principles of x.1 releases. So it'll be only a short time (weeks only) before you'll get them back. Also, and most importantly, I have added a scene at the end of 5.0 to replace wifey's bed scene. This scene will be of great interest to cuck/cheat players especially. So, I'd possibly go back to the phone call scene to see that, and then roll your way forward to the final scene. I hope you'll agree that it fits much better.

So to 5.1. This is just a short update to confirm that I am of course working on it - and am planning a release date of 15 May. Of course, I'll have got it wrong - but that's my aim. It rolls back time to when you (MMC) are away at Clearwater, and also covers wifey's shopping trip with Heather, and the evening that follows (but from wifey's perspective of course).
Right now I feel that the Cuck/Cheat routes are progressing apace, but that the Share route is falling behind a little - and that's just not on. So, in 5.1, I intend to boost coverage of the Sharing path and there'll be dedicated Share material to redress that imbalance and get that story up to speed. More on this as we go.

So, for the moment, that's it - but updates will come and some previews too.
Hope you're all well, and thanks. See below for new links to the re-imagined 5.0

IM

WMW (0.5.0)
Mega

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
It's always nice to have you around - I really appreciate your input and positivity about this game, and always enjoy your comments. Re the replay, I'd personally replay the game from the phonecall, just to see how it looks, but it isn't essential, and no variables are attached to it. It's not too crucial from a share perspective, but it's possible that the final scene may knock saves out. I found that when I tried to load a game save after I'd made the change. It's likely that you'll just be able to skip forward anyway rather than replay the whole chapter.

Most of the shopping scene relates to Cuck / Cheat routes - which is why I'm writing dedicated stuff for the Share path. I want to move that story forward - but as you know the need to tread carefully with it has made it harder to push ahead too quickly. Hence special treatment - bear with me...
Alrighty I'll give it a go, might as well not take any chances right lol. I know I can't speak for everyone on the share path but for myself I really enjoyed the paste you have been going with the share route. I for one will be patient as can be, I'm sure the pay off will be worth it once we share her for the first time with whoever lol, so would just like to say take your time Mink and go at your own paste, we are all here for the ride lol.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes