Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Unlocked
Update on 5.1 (and 5.0...again)
Is it wrong to fall for your own creations? Probably - but I just love wifey in this image as she heads off to the office. Anyway - this is what's been going down in Mink Central.

Firstly - 5.0 - I have been tweaking it again. There have been some fixes, such as Image 73 in the Gallery and some dialogue - this is now sorted. But I also had a rethink about some of the scenes that I felt could also be reconfigured. To this end I have removed Heather (images and dialogue) from the phone chat with wifey - now you'll just see your significant other talking, and won't hear or see Heather's dialogue. This to me fitted better with a x.0 release, which is from MMC's perspective. Similarly, I have removed wifey's thought process as she goes to bed at the end of the chapter (even though I just added it). Again - as a x.0 release, you wouldn't see that. Before there's a riot, see below...

Fear not folks - because not only do you perhaps have these scenes in your short term memory, but I've switched them into 5.1 - where they fit much better with the principles of x.1 releases. So it'll be only a short time (weeks only) before you'll get them back. Also, and most importantly, I have added a scene at the end of 5.0 to replace wifey's bed scene. This scene will be of great interest to cuck/cheat players especially. So, I'd possibly go back to the phone call scene to see that, and then roll your way forward to the final scene. I hope you'll agree that it fits much better.

So to 5.1. This is just a short update to confirm that I am of course working on it - and am planning a release date of 15 May. Of course, I'll have got it wrong - but that's my aim. It rolls back time to when you (MMC) are away at Clearwater, and also covers wifey's shopping trip with Heather, and the evening that follows (but from wifey's perspective of course).
Right now I feel that the Cuck/Cheat routes are progressing apace, but that the Share route is falling behind a little - and that's just not on. So, in 5.1, I intend to boost coverage of the Sharing path and there'll be dedicated Share material to redress that imbalance and get that story up to speed. More on this as we go.

So, for the moment, that's it - but updates will come and some previews too.
Hope you're all well, and thanks. See below for new links to the re-imagined 5.0

IM

WMW (0.5.0)
Mega
as I wrote in a former post, I prefer the Share route among the 3 and I am really looking forward to what will happen there. There are so many possible paths on the share route, like together with Wife and Debbie (+ maybe kids), with wife and Debbie (+ kids not necessarily all from the MC), with the wife and Heather (if MC and Heather grow more friendly over time), maybe even Wife + Debbie + Heather (with maybe kids), wife shared with men (white or black or both), wife shared with women (e.g. Heather, maybe Debbie) and these are just a couple of potential paths. Hopefully we might see all of them, but realistically we will see the major ones with some variance.
Your game is one of the few I keep watch on, great work!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
NARRATOR:

Feeling somewhat guilty for snoozing while 0.5.0 was released, Lord Ashram releases an update for the update in record time...

;)
I had my mod done for the original 0.5 release but I was too busy to check F95 that it got leaked early as I was watching Mink's Patreon page for it to get released so I was 2 days behind before I got back on F95 to see it was already leaked/released.

Today was different as Mink released it here just as I was making the changes to my mod from his Patreon download. So I got it out much quickier.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Unlocked
Update on 5.1 (and 5.0...again)
Is it wrong to fall for your own creations? Probably - but I just love wifey in this image as she heads off to the office. Anyway - this is what's been going down in Mink Central.

Firstly - 5.0 - I have been tweaking it again. There have been some fixes, such as Image 73 in the Gallery and some dialogue - this is now sorted. But I also had a rethink about some of the scenes that I felt could also be reconfigured. To this end I have removed Heather (images and dialogue) from the phone chat with wifey - now you'll just see your significant other talking, and won't hear or see Heather's dialogue. This to me fitted better with a x.0 release, which is from MMC's perspective. Similarly, I have removed wifey's thought process as she goes to bed at the end of the chapter (even though I just added it). Again - as a x.0 release, you wouldn't see that. Before there's a riot, see below...

Fear not folks - because not only do you perhaps have these scenes in your short term memory, but I've switched them into 5.1 - where they fit much better with the principles of x.1 releases. So it'll be only a short time (weeks only) before you'll get them back. Also, and most importantly, I have added a scene at the end of 5.0 to replace wifey's bed scene. This scene will be of great interest to cuck/cheat players especially. So, I'd possibly go back to the phone call scene to see that, and then roll your way forward to the final scene. I hope you'll agree that it fits much better.

So to 5.1. This is just a short update to confirm that I am of course working on it - and am planning a release date of 15 May. Of course, I'll have got it wrong - but that's my aim. It rolls back time to when you (MMC) are away at Clearwater, and also covers wifey's shopping trip with Heather, and the evening that follows (but from wifey's perspective of course).
Right now I feel that the Cuck/Cheat routes are progressing apace, but that the Share route is falling behind a little - and that's just not on. So, in 5.1, I intend to boost coverage of the Sharing path and there'll be dedicated Share material to redress that imbalance and get that story up to speed. More on this as we go.

So, for the moment, that's it - but updates will come and some previews too.
Hope you're all well, and thanks. See below for new links to the re-imagined 5.0

IM

WMW (0.5.0)
Mega
now everything is fixed.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
actually ... it seems that all paths can be passed without "passing" .. just watch the levels of relations ... this is best ...... I think so. :unsure: :) :love:..............PS..............The online translator is not correct.o_O:cautious:

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
as I wrote in a former post, I prefer the Share route among the 3 and I am really looking forward to what will happen there. There are so many possible paths on the share route, like together with Wife and Debbie (+ maybe kids), with wife and Debbie (+ kids not necessarily all from the MC), with the wife and Heather (if MC and Heather grow more friendly over time), maybe even Wife + Debbie + Heather (with maybe kids), wife shared with men (white or black or both), wife shared with women (e.g. Heather, maybe Debbie) and these are just a couple of potential paths. Hopefully we might see all of them, but realistically we will see the major ones with some variance.
I prefer the "Binding the Wife, Debbie, Avery and Heather up to BDSM Crosses while taking turns flogging and fucking all of them" story for the Sharing.

Maybe that's just me.
:cool:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I prefer the "Binding the Wife, Debbie, Avery and Heather up to BDSM Crosses while taking turns flogging and fucking all of them" story for the Sharing.

Maybe that's just me.
:cool:
To each his own!:) Not my cup of tea, but it is possible that such a path will be on the sharing route to find some day. considering how things can get a bit darker on the cuck and NTR routes already(depending on the choices done), it is not impossible that a scenario like yours will be among the available later on.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That's a hell of a checklist! I'll see what I can do :).

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Today was different as Mink released it here just as I was making the changes to my mod from his Patreon download. So I got it out much quickier.
Not a problem. I was just (insert British idiom equivalent to "giving you a hard time") __________________.

Pip-pip! (I had to look that up.)

PS. "Quickier". I like it!

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes