Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I made some criticism last time I posted, so I will offer some praise this time.

2 things I felt was on the money for cheat route. MC could cause a blunder with Debbie when he tells her it's not love. She gets heart broken and hints at finding "someone closer to her age." Now I am not sure if this is the dev's intention, but it certainly seems like it could set up a secondary NTR situation where Debbie teases the MC (who is still potentially infatuated with her) with pics of her new BF or whatever. I really liked this turn of events because the MC's blunder was not forced just to satisfy a potential NTR situation. For MC's character, it makes sense that he could indeed just be infatuated in a lustful way to this young girl that is teasing him. It also fits that he wouldn't want to lie to her. Part of writing convincing material for NTR is to maintain some believability in the choices that are obviously blunders that would lead to suboptimal outcomes (not necessarily for the player, but for the MC).

The other thing I liked was the the apparent modification to James' character based on your route. Some other guy criticized this aspect, but I thought it was brilliant. You want to cultivate the right environment for the specific route to thrive in. Using James as kind of a cautionary tale for the MC was nice. I suppose in the other routes, he is a cuck or sharing type that will encourage the MC to explore those ideas. It was done very well.
Thanks for this, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And some interesting ideas for plot lines too - I've made a note :)

Reactions: desmosome

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The next update is going to be so fucking good, cause it will be wifeys pov.
So hopefully we will see her with HOT Heather clothes shopping, maybe teasing and pleasing the sales clerk for a heavy discount on items.
Also want to see them together doing shots or guys/girls hitting on them buying them drinks, might be where they hookup with lifeguard for the night.

Last but not least want to see their 3some with the lifeguard, unless it was just wifey and him and Heather just watched or was the fluffer to get him hard so he could fuck her friend!
Yep - 5.1 should be good. Some of your ideas fit really well with my masterplan!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Honestly, where this game brings me the most enjoyment is when it has situational realism. I play all the routes just to see what's there, but sharing is my strong preference. Really looking forward to how they initially enter the lifestyle - whether with someone close to them for the comfort that provides (seems likely that this is how it will play out) -OR- seeking out others in the lifestyle to avoid the "too close to home" feel. I'd love to see nervousness and hesitance out of both characters. Again, it's that realism (in parts) that has made this game appeal so strongly to me. The very first scene in the bedroom, with how mundane it was and yet sexy at the same time, is what hooked me initially.

And good gawd... find a way to lure the very average school secretary in for a night out and then have the main characters convince her to reluctantly join them for an evening in.
Some peeps don't like the mundane life aspect, but to be honest, it was the very thing which attracted me to write this story. I wanted it to be fun (?) but also relatable. From what you say, I think you'll like 5.1 as it will definitely have a dedicated share element.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
And good gawd... find a way to lure the very average school secretary in for a night out and then have the main characters convince her to reluctantly join them for an evening in.
Fucking yes, Emma have to get a piece of Hubby and Wifey. My bidar screams every time she appears
It's great how people's interests differ - tbh, I'd never really considered her a love interest. Perhaps we'll begin a have a go at Emma campaign!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: hapmash

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It's my understanding that the differing attitudes based on the route are efforts to play into the fetish that the player has selected. So in the cuckolding route there is an emphasis on humiliating the husband, which is why the other npcs have such a negative attitude toward him and treat him like a wanker. It may be that their attitudes toward him are informed with their interactions in the past but that is just headcanon-type stuff. Basically, it is just that in the sharing route it is needful that they play nice because the hubby will be participating. In the other two routes, he is either going to be oblivious or humiliated by the proceedings. So it is artificial and fantastical in an effort to play up the fetishistic aspects rather than would be the case in real life where the partners would just be playing a humiliation scene and then having a laugh and nice cup of tea afterward.
Yep - that's about it. It's just a mechanism - but one that I really like writing!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I had the mod installed so I am not sure if it caused the error so now I will do a playthrough with the mod and I will let you know.
I played through your latest version without the mod and all worked fine and I have had no errors at all
Nice to know that my work is flawless (possibly :))

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
maybe im just dumb, but does anyone feel like this games story doesn't make sense? like at first its you trying to keep it good with your wife and then you see how you did from her eyes. but now theres this you cheating on your wife and fucking various students.

i feel like the sexually inadequate husband and the guy who cheats on his wife to fuck his students, should be two different games/ visual novels.
Fair enough - but I reckon people behave differently with different people. My view is that he can behave one way at home and another when in a different environment - infidelity takes many forms, I think. I suppose it also depends on what path you're running. For example, the cuck route to my mind has a MMC who is aware of his limitations at home, but feels freer and less intimidated with another who knows him less well.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep - that's about it. It's just a mechanism - but one that I really like writing!
This game has opened up all sorts of interesting questions mainly on the infidelity route though.
Hubby seemed crushed on the infidelity/cuckold route when he saw the pictures of wifey and Heather together so now we wait and see what hubby may/may not do,willl his 2nd marriage end badly as well?A broken man with another broken marriage to his name.Or will he embrace this because he loves his wife only time will tell.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This game has opened up all sorts of interesting questions mainly on the infidelity route though.
Hubby seemed crushed on the infidelity/cuckold route when he saw the pictures of wifey and Heather together so now we wait and see what hubby may/may not do,will his 2nd marriage end badly as well?A broken man with another broken marriage to his name.Or will he embrace this because he loves his wife only time will tell.
Well - you never can tell how it will end - but we've a fair way to go before we need to worry about that! It may also depend on your choices in 6.0, and of course how wifey reacts to any confrontation - if indeed there is one! It's different in the Share route of course, which is why I'm including some Share specific stuff in 5.1.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
It's great how people's interests differ - tbh, I'd never really considered her a love interest. Perhaps we'll begin a have a go at Emma campaign!
I thought you had something planned for her from the start.TBH,i thought you had planned something for all the couples like MMC&MFC,James&Stella,Tracey&Hubby,Lucas&Isabella,Oliver&Emma.I was even thinking of a potential scene with multiple couples at the club,I guess i was just letting my imagination run amok .:BootyTime:

• Wow
Reactions: Illegible Mink

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Update on 5.1 (and 5.0...again)
Is it wrong to fall for your own creations? Probably - but I just love wifey in this image as she heads off to the office. Anyway - this is what's been going down in Mink Central.

Firstly - 5.0 - I have been tweaking it again. There have been some fixes, such as Image 73 in the Gallery and some dialogue - this is now sorted. But I also had a rethink about some of the scenes that I felt could also be reconfigured. To this end I have removed Heather (images and dialogue) from the phone chat with wifey - now you'll just see your significant other talking, and won't hear or see Heather's dialogue. This to me fitted better with a x.0 release, which is from MMC's perspective. Similarly, I have removed wifey's thought process as she goes to bed at the end of the chapter (even though I just added it). Again - as a x.0 release, you wouldn't see that. Before there's a riot, see below...

Fear not folks - because not only do you perhaps have these scenes in your short term memory, but I've switched them into 5.1 - where they fit much better with the principles of x.1 releases. So it'll be only a short time (weeks only) before you'll get them back. Also, and most importantly, I have added a scene at the end of 5.0 to replace wifey's bed scene. This scene will be of great interest to cuck/cheat players especially. So, I'd possibly go back to the phone call scene to see that, and then roll your way forward to the final scene. I hope you'll agree that it fits much better.

So to 5.1. This is just a short update to confirm that I am of course working on it - and am planning a release date of 15 May. Of course, I'll have got it wrong - but that's my aim. It rolls back time to when you (MMC) are away at Clearwater, and also covers wifey's shopping trip with Heather, and the evening that follows (but from wifey's perspective of course).
Right now I feel that the Cuck/Cheat routes are progressing apace, but that the Share route is falling behind a little - and that's just not on. So, in 5.1, I intend to boost coverage of the Sharing path and there'll be dedicated Share material to redress that imbalance and get that story up to speed. More on this as we go.

So, for the moment, that's it - but updates will come and some previews too.
Hope you're all well, and thanks. See below for new links to the re-imagined 5.0

IM

WMW (0.5.0)
Mega
Wow that was so cool that you went back and added those extra naughty selfies, except something tells me hellcat Heather would be more into sex than taking selfies, but that last selfie where wifey is blurred in the background, sure looks like shes blowing the lifeguard guy :love:

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
Wow that was so cool that you went back and added those extra naughty selfies, except something tells me hellcat Heather would be more into sex than taking selfies, but that last selfie where wifey is blurred in the background, sure looks like shes blowing the lifeguard guy :love:
On wich path do you get this picture?

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
I tried it several times. I only get pictures from her at the clothing store and in the Bikini. Do I have to get a specific amount of Love or Respect points?
I think it's only available in the new re-imagined version he posted in his patreon link.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes