Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wow that was so cool that you went back and added those extra naughty selfies, except something tells me hellcat Heather would be more into sex than taking selfies, but that last selfie where wifey is blurred in the background, sure looks like shes blowing the lifeguard guy :love:
You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment :)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Wow that was so cool that you went back and added those extra naughty selfies, except something tells me hellcat Heather would be more into sex than taking selfies, but that last selfie where wifey is blurred in the background, sure looks like shes blowing the lifeguard guy :love:
I think you saw the same thing as me, but I saw it a few days ago when I was doing the translation of the game...
I told Illegilbe that this image was very suspicious and that sooner or later it had to come to light.
Isn't it Illegilbe?
Hahahahahahahahahah

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well to be on cheaters path respect has to be low
You choose the Cheaters Path at the beginning of the game. As for the low respect, right now it only affects whether she ends up having sex with Trish or not but it will definitely affect other things in the future.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since it was a topic not long ago, I want to add some late comments: While i get that some players are not sold on the three paths - three different start positions surrounding our couple, I find it not bad. It helps in development insofar that you do not need to force some events to fit several very different playthroughs. There are games where this is important, but in our game here only the various options on the specific paths count and for the premise this is good.
Take the share path. Here the couple is in love, the MMC is good in bed, FMC´s bestie Heather can be won over (e.g. Wife telling MMC in new update that Heather likes the MMC, their relationship is starting to warm up); Debbie is a nice young lady and Trish a mobber, searching in the crumbs since the MMC does his work well.
Take the NTR path. While the couple is in love, the MMC is not good in bed, Bestie Heather is very unlikely to be won over and delights in showing the MMC his shortcomings or Trish, while still a mobber, has actually some reasons to lean on the MMC for his lacking work ethic and quality.
These are different starting points each with their own challenges. It is good that some events do not have to be made to fit all three variants, just the various routes in the specific path. Hope to have made my point in this sleepy late night ramble.:)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Since it was a topic not long ago, I want to add some late comments: While i get that some players are not sold on the three paths - three different start positions surrounding our couple, I find it not bad. It helps in development insofar that you do not need to force some events to fit several very different playthroughs. There are games where this is important, but in our game here only the various options on the specific paths count and for the premise this is good.
Take the share path. Here the couple is in love, the MMC is good in bed, FMC´s bestie Heather can be won over (e.g. Wife telling MMC in new update that Heather likes the MMC, their relationship is starting to warm up); Debbie is a nice young lady and Trish a mobber, searching in the crumbs since the MMC does his work well.
Take the NTR path. While the couple is in love, the MMC is not good in bed, Bestie Heather is very unlikely to be won over and delights in showing the MMC his shortcomings or Trish, while still a mobber, has actually some reasons to lean on the MMC for his lacking work ethic and quality.
These are different starting points each with their own challenges. It is good that some events do not have to be made to fit all three variants, just the various routes in the specific path. Hope to have made my point in this sleepy late night ramble.:)
Nicely explained, my man.

Handeuce

Mar 27, 2019
It's great how people's interests differ - tbh, I'd never really considered her a love interest. Perhaps we'll begin a have a go at Emma campaign!
Haha. Nah. It's gotta fit with the writer's vision.

Honestly, I didn't consider it either initially. She seems to have good intentions and looks out for our main character, so I started to see her in a different light. I think it might be how unassuming she comes across.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

TRJ666

Mar 31, 2021
Great game, I choose the cheaters path, can't stand the others paths. Nice touch put the past of the two protagonists

Waitng for more

Reactions: Illegible Mink

maximus401

Feb 13, 2019
That would be a false positive. I opened and installed it without issue.
Not possible unless you tried to get it from a source other than mine.
If the filename is not [Illegible_Mink]la_wmw-0.5.0.rar then you definitely are not downloading my mod.
Also my mod only has a few rpy files that are slight changes to Mink's code that has been downloaded by many people without issue over the releases since 0.3.1.

If you are having this issue with other downloads then either your computer or network connection may have been hijacked, otherwise make sure you are using the link from the Extra's section of the OP.
i fixed np.windows 10 defender tojan detected but is bullshit.so deactivate win10 security and worked

Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes