Jan 24, 2022
what are the possibilities of wifey having a gangbang with her co-workers or getting a proper DP by MC and his friend in a future update

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I have a little problem. I get Image not found at many occasions.
Like image 611a,611b,611c,611d.... and many more.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Had to redownload the WMW 5.0 from the post to get the updated variant and made a new playthrough just for fun. Share route, which is my favourite of WMW. Playing again and having played a bit of the other routes as well, you can see the differences of the start points quite early on, like it. For instance, on the share route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These differences are shown nicely even in smaller things like as the photos Heather sends at the tailend of 5.0. On share, these photos show a
. On e.g. Cuck route the photos differ and depending on your scores
. Nicely done.
One question: If the MMC goes onto the Debbie path do we have to

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Good stuff all this! It isn't necessary to sleep with Debs - you can spend some quality time with Avery instead if you want. Debs will still love you - but perhaps not for too much longer - she's a red-blooded female!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret and lipe2410

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
'O' Dear, there could be trouble a head for Goldie unless Illegible Mink gets a move on.
View attachment 1785332
To paraphrase a Cyndi Lauper classic: Cats just wanna have fun...;):LOL:

Good stuff all this! It isn't necessary to sleep with Debs - you can spend some quality time with Avery instead if you want. Debs will still love you - but perhaps not for too much longer - she's a red-blooded female!
Good to know that we will have a time window for pursuing Debbie, which is not too small, but not big either. Looking forward to 5.1 and 6.0!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am waiting for mrs Yang to kidnap hubby and ravage his body all night long

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Debbie is gonna cuck us for sure. im feeling that ntr energy from her.
Will definitely depending which route you are on. NTR seems certain, cuckold maybe, depending on paths you choose and sharing rather not, but there might be a (very specific) path where this could happen. But I do not see it on the main sharing paths.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Will definitely depending which route you are on. NTR seems certain, cuckold maybe, depending on paths you choose and sharing rather not, but there might be a (very specific) path where this could happen. But I do not see it on the main sharing paths.
Yep - it would have to be on the Cheat / Cuck routes - but I've other fish to fry right now.

Reactions: Turret
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes