Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
So I read the opening notes and there's something I'm confused about. For the cheating route it sounds like you need to push down your love and respect stats. What about the cuck route? Do you need respect to come down or can you be cuckolded with max love/respect. I'm kind of looking for a route where she cucks you because you push her into it and while humiliation is a part of the game she still loves you. Bonus points if there's some cleanup scenes later. I don't know since I just started playing so I'm trying to figure out the game.

Reactions: dian091

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So I read the opening notes and there's something I'm confused about. For the cheating route it sounds like you need to push down your love and respect stats. What about the cuck route? Do you need respect to come down or can you be cuckolded with max love/respect. I'm kind of looking for a route where she cucks you because you push her into it and while humiliation is a part of the game she still loves you. Bonus points if there's some cleanup scenes later. I don't know since I just started playing so I'm trying to figure out the game.
Check the Developer Notes on the OP (Page 1) - they are quite detailed and should tell you what you want to know.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1175264

Overview:
The story centres around you; a happily married man with a loving wife. The game follows your journey towards a new romantic awakening in which you broaden your love life to sample wife sharing. How far you go down this rabbit hole, and which direction you follow is up to you. What is certain is that there is no going back for the pair of you as you taste the forbidden fruit of wife sharing, hotwifing and cuckolding.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-21
Release Date: 2022-04-21
Developer: Illegible Mink
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1175233 View attachment 1175237 View attachment 1175242 View attachment 1204114 View attachment 1265753 View attachment 1265759 View attachment 1265760 View attachment 1265762 View attachment 1265768 View attachment 1297660 View attachment 1362572 View attachment 1362574 View attachment 1362576 View attachment 1362577 View attachment 1362578 View attachment 1398888 View attachment 1398889 View attachment 1398891 View attachment 1398893 View attachment 1464245 View attachment 1464250 View attachment 1464251 View attachment 1464253 View attachment 1464254 View attachment 1621472 View attachment 1621480 View attachment 1621481 View attachment 1621487 View attachment 1621488 View attachment 1769580 View attachment 1769579 View attachment 1769578 View attachment 1769577
I love this game, thank you. I am having a problem though. Each time I download a new version, my saves are there, but when I click on a save, an error message pops up. If I roll back the game disappears, if I ignore it, the game goes back to the beginning of the game. Can somebody help me, I really don't want to start from the beginning with each new version.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love this game, thank you. I am having a problem though. Each time I download a new version, my saves are there, but when I click on a save, an error message pops up. If I roll back the game disappears, if I ignore it, the game goes back to the beginning of the game. Can somebody help me, I really don't want to start from the beginning with each new version.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
This usually happens if you have a save file with a mod and try new version without mod or vice versa.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

guitarman85

Mar 27, 2018
Great game so far. Though, I have two points to mention to the dev:

Instead of letting the player choose the route at the beginning of the game, I would prefer a point based system.
Low Love + Low Respect = Cuckold
Low Love + High Respect = Cheating
High Love + High Respect = Sharing
High Love + Low Respect = I guess this is not practical and can be avoided using the point mechanism.
Currently, I am not sure about the impact of the Love and Respect stats, other than a few dialogs.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

Instead of letting the player choose the route at the beginning of the game, I would prefer a point based system.
High Love + Low Respect = I guess this is not practical and can be avoided using the point mechanism.
Currently, I am not sure about the impact of the Love and Respect stats, other than a few dialogs.
LL + LR might be more of NTR where he's being cucked against his will while HL + LR might be cucking because he wants it or being a voyeur where you watch her cheat. Just a guess

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

This is an interesting Overton window of how the statistics could affect the storyline, but as you pointed out it has a hole in it. My suggestion would be since there are four possibilities there must naturally be four storylines. In the theoretical model where the dev chose to build the game this way. I would imagine that high love and high respect would have to be a "temptation" run where most of the tension comes from teasing but in the end, the couple engages more in voyeurism and mutual exploration than finding their pleasure in other partners. This would present problems in how to allocate the other three distributions though. To my mind, low love and low respect would naturally be the NTR/Cheating path because she would be checked out of the marriage and not want him involved at all. Probably the low love and high respect would be sharing/swinging because even though she has lost passion for him she still respects him and probably thinks spicing up their marriage will be good for them both. This is tricky in the cuckolding, though, because I don't know if players would accept that it is high love and low respect that is leading her to rubbing her extramarital activities in his face and arousing him with the humiliation, even if she is doing it because that's what he wants. But at the end of the day, it is the only thing that makes sense inside the limitations of this mechanic.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes