Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Also I am a dumb ass lol, I just looked at the planned tags for the 1st time... pregnancy... completely sold now lol. Mink you crazy devil haha.
Well, I think it is right to theorise that on the sharing route the wife, Debbie and Heather are the options for the MMC to get pregnant, maybe even all of them together. Naturally there would be the "optional" option ;)for the MMC to let some other guy get at least one of them pregnant, if he wants this to happen, but mostly it will be the MMC who will be the one to get those three beauties with child.

On the cuckold or cheating routes, the "other" options will come first, well before the MMC to get the girls and not only the wife, Debbie and Heather, but others like the female teachers at the school trip, pregnant. It might even be impossible depending on some choices for the MMC to get any of the girls pregnant on those two routes.

Last edited:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Well, I think it is right to theorise that on the sharing route the wife, Debbie and Heather are the options for the MMC to get pregnant, maybe even all of them. Naturally there would be the "optional" option ;)for the MMC to let some other guy get at least one of them pregnant, if he wants this to happen, but mostly it will be the MMC who will be the one to get those three beauties with child.

On the cuckold or cheating routes, the "other" options will come first, well before the MMC to get the girls and not only the wife, Debbie and Heather, but others like the female teachers at the school trip, pregnant. It might even be impossible depending on some choices for the MMC to get any of the girls pregnant on those two routes.
Yeah agreed lol. My main route is share so I'm good on that lol.

Reactions: Weeeed and Turret

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think in current version of the game there is not much going on with the wife yet except sex with her husband, the lesbian boss scene and some dreaming sequences of her. In later updates hopefully the wife will get more action depending on the paths and choices.
The next few updates are going to be interesting. I don't want to speak for Mink but it seems that the cheating path might need to cool off a bit as scenarios are introduced that will be conducive to advancing the sharing and cuckolding routes. That doesn't mean that there isn't going to be some fun with the boss. It just means that it might be in a scene where it might not necessarily have to be a secret.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The next few updates are going to be interesting. I don't want to speak for Mink but it seems that the cheating path might need to cool off a bit as scenarios are introduced that will be conducive to advancing the sharing and cuckolding routes. That doesn't mean that there isn't going to be some fun with the boss. It just means that it might be in a scene where it might not necessarily have to be a secret.
As i figured out so far by following an advice of a guy here you will have according the path you choose at beginning really small different options for the wife and it seems that with that the DEV wants to avoid that sharing/cuckold/cheating will somehow interfer. Lets see what happens.

Reactions: Turret

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
as netorase/sharing/cuckolding fans, i come here because of the games title, watching my wife.

i like the wife, but my favourite girl now would be debbie. such a hot and lovely girl.

hopefully in this game we did not only have 'watching my wife', but we also have 'watching my debbie'.

hopefully we can also sharing/ netorase debbie, and she would become our loving hotwife or should we call it loving hotgirlfriend in this case.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
as netorase/sharing/cuckolding fans, i come here because of the games title, watching my wife.

i like the wife, but my favourite girl now would be debbie. such a hot and lovely girl.

hopefully in this game we did not only have 'watching my wife', but we also have 'watching my debbie'.

hopefully we can also sharing/ netorase debbie, and she would become our loving hotwife or should we call it loving hotgirlfriend in this case.
Considering some of Illegible Mink posts, where he states that we only have a window of opportunity to get closer to Debbie (we do not need to go full speed at the field trip, but we cannot hesitate too long after coming home), I think sharing Debbie will be one of the possibilities in later updates at least in the sharing path. On the other routes it is much more likely that Debbie will cuck the MMC, since the basic scenario is different.
As I wrote in posts before, the three beauties we as the MMC should concentrate on are our wife, Debbie and Heather. On the sharing route our cards are quite good for love routes with those three, with I theorise sharing and pregnancy (by the MMC and possibly others) as well.
Since on the cuck and cheat paths our starting situation is quite different, holding onto just one of the three will be hard. But then again, there are players loving that scenario. I personally prefer the sharing path over the others, but that is, as always, personal preferences in play.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Considering some of Illegible Mink posts, where he states that we only have a window of opportunity to get closer to Debbie (we do not need to go full speed at the field trip, but we cannot hesitate too long after coming home), I think sharing Debbie will be one of the possibilities in later updates at least in the sharing path. On the other routes it is much more likely that Debbie will cuck the MMC, since the basic scenario is different.
As I wrote in posts before, the three beauties we as the MMC should concentrate on are our wife, Debbie and Heather. On the sharing route our cards are quite good for love routes with those three, with I theorise sharing and pregnancy (by the MMC and possibly others) as well.
Since on the cuck and cheat paths our starting situation is quite different, holding onto just one of the three will be hard. But then again, there are players loving that scenario. I personally prefer the sharing path over the others, but that is, as always, personal preferences in play.
I like tbe approach of the game to choose at beginning swinging/cuckolding/cheating paths.
I think tve dev will stick to that choice for the further story. I think some people expect that u can by choices in game switch or mix the paths in game by choices. I dont know if the dev will try this approach because of conflicts and more comolexity in progranming. But i would like it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Great game so far. Though, I have two points to mention to the dev:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instead of letting the player choose the route at the beginning of the game, I would prefer a point based system.
Low Love + Low Respect = Cuckold
Low Love + High Respect = Cheating
High Love + High Respect = Sharing
High Love + Low Respect = I guess this is not practical and can be avoided using the point mechanism.
Currently, I am not sure about the impact of the Love and Respect stats, other than a few dialogs.
Thanks for your views. I think what I was trying to achieve was to let you pick what you liked before you started. That way you'd know what was coming and would avoid any disappointment when you ended up somewhere you didn't want to be. So, for example, those who like the idea of sharing may hate the idea of being cucked, and would rather it could never happen in their game, rather than it might. Possibly your idea might be more of a sand box approach where anything is possible - which I see the attraction of, but wasn't for me.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
LL + LR might be more of NTR where he's being cucked against his will while HL + LR might be cucking because he wants it or being a voyeur where you watch her cheat. Just a guess
Yep - it's sort of like that. If you've chosen the ntr route, it will happen - but how it happens will relate to your scores.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Somehow i want to like the game but i tried every path and every decission differently and there was no way to make the wife
cheating, cuckolding or any posibility to share her...is current game version just not finished to approach this points or do i something wrong? Of course MC can fuck girls already i know but what about the Wife?
I can understand your view - it's just that we're simply not there yet for some routes. I just wanted to build a 'relatively' believable life story. We will certainly get there.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
We just haven't seen the wife's side of the story that particular day yet. My thought is that if the husband can cheat on that night chances are better than average that the wife can cheat too. In the NTR/Cheating playthrough with hideously low respect, she can have sex with his boss. Another thing I noticed in the husband's side of the story this update is that there was something suspicious happening in the background of that facetime chat in the cheating playthrough...
I have adjusted the Trish fling stat (when a cheat scene will activate) a little to make it more reachable without totally giving yourself over to the dark side. Essentially you won't have to succumb totally to the mugger's demands to get to the Trish scene - which perhaps was too much for some of us.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hi! It should be noted that the three main routes of the game have similar, but not completely equal starting backstories! Which is a fact I find good, since it will not force some events to be possible on all routes without reason.
For instance, in the sharing route, Bestie Heather likes the MMC and their relationship can become better and closer over the run of the game. In the cheating route on the other hand, Heather might find the MMC nice, but a downgrade for the wife. It will be very hard, maybe impossible for the MMC to win her over. And unlike the sharing route, where Heather can be a really good friend of both MMC and WMC, in the cheating route Heather is fully on the side of the wife and will gleefully show the MMC his shortcomings. So what happens or can happen in several events depends very much on which main path you are on. You will not get some options in one path, but different ones.
Nicely explained.

Reactions: Turret

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I like tbe approach of the game to choose at beginning swinging/cuckolding/cheating paths.
I think tve dev will stick to that choice for the further story. I think some people expect that u can by choices in game switch or mix the paths in game by choices. I dont know if the dev will try this approach because of conflicts and more comolexity in progranming. But i would like it.
It's unlikely between some - but it's not impossible between Cheat and Cuck routes. At some point he's gotta find out on the Cheat route - and what happens then? You'll no doubt get an option though.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can understand your view - it's just that we're simply not there yet for some routes. I just wanted to build a 'relatively' believable life story. We will certainly get there.
I like the slow approach and the story so far. I just wanted to know if may I missed something which is already there..:)
The game is very good and i like the settings and characters.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks for your views. I think what I was trying to achieve was to let you pick what you liked before you started. That way you'd know what was coming and would avoid any disappointment when you ended up somewhere you didn't want to be. So, for example, those who like the idea of sharing may hate the idea of being cucked, and would rather it could never happen in their game, rather than it might. Possibly your idea might be more of a sand box approach where anything is possible - which I see the attraction of, but wasn't for me.
Its impossible to make it for everyone right...:)...i like your aproach with the three paths from beginning so a lot of people like me will try all 3 paths i guess. Me i also like to get surprised by consequences i dont like if i make a wrong choice somewhere...:)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Somehow i want to like the game but i tried every path and every decission differently and there was no way to make the wife
cheating, cuckolding or any posibility to share her...is current game version just not finished to approach this points or do i something wrong? Of course MC can fuck girls already i know but what about the Wife?
Keep an eye on my Walkthrough/Cheat Mod to make choosing some of that easier but for now it's more of when the content becomes available in the future from Mink.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019

its hard for me to choose my favourite path because as for me i like cuckolding but without humiliation, light teasing is okay but not humiliation or domination , and i also like sharing, but without sexually competent mc. its hard to explain so i will give you an example.

the husband and wife deeply love each other, but the husband usually did not able to satisfy his wife. however this is not an issue to the wife and the loves and respect she have for him did not change. because of many reasons he develops fetish and feels turn on of thinking of his wife sexually competent men. encourage and convince his wife. then they started doing it. but without humiliation or any domination from the wife. the husband and wife also having sex each other as usual. he may mastrbate while watching his wife with other guy and may also do sloppy second after the wife fnish sex with other guy. but at the other times the husband and wife also kept having sex as usual and love each other. the wife would not try to deny her husband, or try to control and dominate him. and the husband also have control over the relationships. everything that happen they would do it together, respectfully with both permission and agreement. as example choosing the guy, setting up the place and times, etc etc

this is one of several scenario examples that i can give.

its really hard to explain lol. it takes me a lot of times thinking how to write this up. reading it back, it is like a mixture of sharing and cuckolding isnt it?

well cuckolding terms it self is broad and hard to define. for a lot of people, if you shared your partner, it also called as cuckolding. sharing is also a form of cuckolding. hotwife is also a form of cuckolding. at the same time, cuckolding did not mean humiliation toward your male partner. as example stag cucks. they control and dominating their female partner.

back to the game. based on the three path that have been given, and based on their description and explanation of each path.
i dont think there are any path that would fully satisfied my preferences. but hey i am not complaining. i know it is not easy for the developer to create a game. i would gladly accept if it is close enough to my requirement. if the developer develop the game under the current trajectory i would not be complaining.

so i think i would play both sharing path and cuckolding path. see which one i like the most.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This usually happens if you have a save file with a mod and try new version without mod or vice versa.
Redprimate, thank you, I had forgotten to add the mod I usually use and when I did I was able to see the last page of my saves and they were all working, so I was able to pick up the game where I left off. Your information was very useful for me and will probably help others. Thanks again, amigo.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes