Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't know if it's from update or fanart. If fanart ,ignore this.
But if from update, then right breast has cloth tear of black dress and white dress has cloth tear in left breast.
keen eye there my friend.
It is fan art as I have been trying to get wifey right.
I have been trying to get the wifey look

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Some clothes have a weird finish across the breasts as in the white dress - I don't know why this isn't sorted when the item is designed. Anyway, to help remove the cleavage line change the item's Edge Interpolation to Soft Corners and Edges. You can also bump the Smoothing Iterations up a bit (20 or so). Doesn't work with all clothing, but it can have a nice across-breast finish.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
keen eye there my friend.
It is fan art as I have been trying to get wifey right.
I have been trying to get the wifey look
Thanks.
It's looks awesome though .:love::love::love:
Some clothes have a weird finish across the breasts as in the white dress - I don't know why this isn't sorted when the item is designed. Anyway, to help remove the cleavage line change the item's Edge Interpolation to Soft Corners and Edges. You can also bump the Smoothing Iterations up a bit (20 or so). Doesn't work with all clothing, but it can have a nice across-breast finish.
Or you can use a simple tool called "healing tool" or something similar ( can't remember the actual name of the tool) , in Photoshop.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks.

Or you can use a simple tool called "healing tool" or something similar ( can't remember the actual name of the tool) , in Photoshop.
I have very limited experience when it comes to PS but I am always open to suggestions so thanks

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks.

I have used spot healing brush on both outfits,many thanks for your advice

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Cheers my goodman I will try it out later

Reactions: Illegible Mink

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Together with Celtic's win yesterday, a update/preview/whatever of this gem will be great yo start my weekend :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1654473682310.png

Something to ruminate upon while I bash away at 5.1...
As we're a year into this game, I've decided to run a guess wifey's birthday competition relating to our favourite star. I got Mrs Mink to think of a random date that I can award to wifey as her birthday, and based in that date, I'm going to post clues at regular intervals which will guide you to that date.
So, for example (and this is only an example and doesn't relate to the quiz) - the picture held by wifey above contains a number which relates to her birthday in some way. In the case above, most of us would recognise the image as showing the signing of the United States Declaration of Independence - this took place on the 4th of July 1776. So one of the following numbers/dates is linked to wifey's date of birth - the 4th, July or 1976 (last two numbers of the year of the image/event - she's certainly not 22 or younger so all the years will begin with 19).
Only one number/date can be taken from each image - the rest is a red herring. All you have to do is to work out what an image is, a number that is connected to it, and connect it to your other dates. The number associated with an image might not be a date at all - so for example, a picture of George Washington might be linked to the 1st (as in the 1st President of the US). The more images you have, the more likely it will be that you can guess the real birthday.
Just a reminder, the picture above is just an example and doesn't count towards her birthday. The first competition image will be posted tomorrow. There will be a prize but I don't know what yet. I'll give you a heads up on 5.1 when I post the image too.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1852974

Something to ruminate upon while I bash away at 5.1...
As we're a year into this game, I've decided to run a guess wifey's birthday competition relating to our favourite star. I got Mrs Mink to think of a random date that I can award to wifey as her birthday, and based in that date, I'm going to post clues at regular intervals which will guide you to that date.
So, for example (and this is only an example and doesn't relate to the quiz) - the picture held by wifey above contains a number which relates to her birthday in some way. In the case above, most of us would recognise the image as showing the signing of the United States Declaration of Independence - this took place on the 4th of July 1776. So one of the following numbers/dates is linked to wifey's date of birth - the 4th, July or 1976 (last two numbers of the year of the image/event - she's certainly not 22 or younger so all the years will begin with 19).
Only one number/date can be taken from each image - the rest is a red herring. All you have to do is to work out what an image is, a number that is connected to it, and connect it to your other dates. The number associated with an image might not be a date at all - so for example, a picture of George Washington might be linked to the 1st (as in the 1st President of the US). The more images you have, the more likely it will be that you can guess the real birthday.
Just a reminder, the picture above is just an example and doesn't count towards her birthday. The first competition image will be posted tomorrow. There will be a prize but I don't know what yet. I'll give you a heads up on 5.1 when I post the image too.
The prize for guessing the birthday should be a certificate that certifies that you suffer from apophenia lol.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
maybe the prize could be that the winner has a say in one of the adventures for the wife or the Mc or (don't know if it can be done)free access to the top tier of Patreon for a period of time (if cant be done) then gives over email address and gets the new release at the same time as top tier Patreon.
Just a couple of ideas

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes