Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
its hard for me to choose my favourite path because as for me i like cuckolding but without humiliation, light teasing is okay but not humiliation or domination , and i also like sharing, but without sexually competent mc. its hard to explain so i will give you an example.

the husband and wife deeply love each other, but the husband usually did not able to satisfy his wife. however this is not an issue to the wife and the loves and respect she have for him did not change. because of many reasons he develops fetish and feels turn on of thinking of his wife sexually competent men. encourage and convince his wife. then they started doing it. but without humiliation or any domination from the wife. the husband and wife also having sex each other as usual. he may mastrbate while watching his wife with other guy and may also do sloppy second after the wife fnish sex with other guy. but at the other times the husband and wife also kept having sex as usual and love each other. the wife would not try to deny her husband, or try to control and dominate him. and the husband also have control over the relationships. everything that happen they would do it together, respectfully with both permission and agreement. as example choosing the guy, setting up the place and times, etc etc

this is one of several scenario examples that i can give.

its really hard to explain lol. it takes me a lot of times thinking how to write this up. reading it back, it is like a mixture of sharing and cuckolding isnt it?

well cuckolding terms it self is broad and hard to define. for a lot of people, if you shared your partner, it also called as cuckolding. sharing is also a form of cuckolding. hotwife is also a form of cuckolding. at the same time, cuckolding did not mean humiliation toward your male partner. as example stag cucks. they control and dominating their female partner.

back to the game. based on the three path that have been given, and based on their description and explanation of each path.
i dont think there are any path that would fully satisfied my preferences. but hey i am not complaining. i know it is not easy for the developer to create a game. i would gladly accept if it is close enough to my requirement. if the developer develop the game under the current trajectory i would not be complaining.

so i think i would play both sharing path and cuckolding path. see which one i like the most.
The scenario you describe is certainly popular - I see the attraction to it. As you say, we all have different views. I like the idea of a darker path, but it's certainly not for all. However, it's worth bearing in mind that even when it is dark, humiliating etc - it doesn't mean that this continues out side the bedroom and it can still be a loving relationship. Anyway - for our story, it would go dark straight away anyway - it'd be a development of the story. Maybe, how you wife talks to you depends on her Respect stat - I'm loath to make it based around the Love stat as I wan the option to keep that high if a player wants to.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How much content this game already have? Did it worth playing right now or better wait?
It has enough content to be worth playing, and as of the next update things are going to be heating up. So if you do want to wait, only wait for the next update. I tend to play every other update because I want to see the eponymous wife's perspective.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
its hard for me to choose my favourite path because as for me i like cuckolding but without humiliation, light teasing is okay but not humiliation or domination , and i also like sharing, but without sexually competent mc. its hard to explain so i will give you an example.

the husband and wife deeply love each other, but the husband usually did not able to satisfy his wife. however this is not an issue to the wife and the loves and respect she have for him did not change. because of many reasons he develops fetish and feels turn on of thinking of his wife sexually competent men. encourage and convince his wife. then they started doing it. but without humiliation or any domination from the wife. the husband and wife also having sex each other as usual. he may mastrbate while watching his wife with other guy and may also do sloppy second after the wife fnish sex with other guy. but at the other times the husband and wife also kept having sex as usual and love each other. the wife would not try to deny her husband, or try to control and dominate him. and the husband also have control over the relationships. everything that happen they would do it together, respectfully with both permission and agreement. as example choosing the guy, setting up the place and times, etc etc

this is one of several scenario examples that i can give.

its really hard to explain lol. it takes me a lot of times thinking how to write this up. reading it back, it is like a mixture of sharing and cuckolding isnt it?

well cuckolding terms it self is broad and hard to define. for a lot of people, if you shared your partner, it also called as cuckolding. sharing is also a form of cuckolding. hotwife is also a form of cuckolding. at the same time, cuckolding did not mean humiliation toward your male partner. as example stag cucks. they control and dominating their female partner.

back to the game. based on the three path that have been given, and based on their description and explanation of each path.
i dont think there are any path that would fully satisfied my preferences. but hey i am not complaining. i know it is not easy for the developer to create a game. i would gladly accept if it is close enough to my requirement. if the developer develop the game under the current trajectory i would not be complaining.

so i think i would play both sharing path and cuckolding path. see which one i like the most.
Isn't this a Hot Wife?

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Isn't this a Hot Wife?
emm maybe, possibly, could be.

but for the scenario i give above, i dont think it would be on any specific path.

in the three path, the hotwife would be on the sharing path. i think on the description of sharing path, husband have average size and capable sexually satisfy his wife. on that point , it would be different than my scenario i guess.

Reactions: Puma1978

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Just counting down the days till the new update is out lol. The wait is killing me but will be completley worth it in the long run I feel. Tomorrow is pay day for Mink on Patreon, so hopefully we get some news soon lol.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes