Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Somehow i want to like the game but i tried every path and every decission differently and there was no way to make the wife
cheating, cuckolding or any posibility to share her...is current game version just not finished to approach this points or do i something wrong? Of course MC can fuck girls already i know but what about the Wife?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Somehow i want to like the game but i tried every path and every decission differently and there was no way to make the wife
cheating, cuckolding or any posibility to share her...is current game version just not finished to approach this points or do i something wrong? Of course MC can fuck girls already i know but what about the Wife?
Next update should have some light cheating in it, havnt played it so just speculating

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Next update should have some light cheating in it, havnt played it so just speculating
I hope so...may this version was just some sort of slow approach and warm up for the Hotwife lifestyle in later updates...even if so it was a long way yet without really exciting stuff happening with the wife and if i choose infidelity/sharing/cuckold path at beginning...i didnt notice any different effect on the wife or MC...may i just have a corrupt version of the game...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We just haven't seen the wife's side of the story that particular day yet. My thought is that if the husband can cheat on that night chances are better than average that the wife can cheat too. In the NTR/Cheating playthrough with hideously low respect, she can have sex with his boss. Another thing I noticed in the husband's side of the story this update is that there was something suspicious happening in the background of that facetime chat in the cheating playthrough...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
We just haven't seen the wife's side of the story that particular day yet. My thought is that if the husband can cheat on that night chances are better than average that the wife can cheat too. In the NTR/Cheating playthrough with hideously low respect, she can have sex with his boss. Another thing I noticed in the husband's side of the story this update is that there was something suspicious happening in the background of that facetime chat in the cheating playthrough...
Ii see..i will check out the cheating route once again....but yu are right...may next update we will experience what the wife did at the same time MC was in camp and so on...thx

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ii see..i will check out the cheating route once again....but yu are right...may next update we will experience what the wife did at the same time MC was in camp and so on...thx
Hi! It should be noted that the three main routes of the game have similar, but not completely equal starting backstories! Which is a fact I find good, since it will not force some events to be possible on all routes without reason.
For instance, in the sharing route, Bestie Heather likes the MMC and their relationship can become better and closer over the run of the game. In the cheating route on the other hand, Heather might find the MMC nice, but a downgrade for the wife. It will be very hard, maybe impossible for the MMC to win her over. And unlike the sharing route, where Heather can be a really good friend of both MMC and WMC, in the cheating route Heather is fully on the side of the wife and will gleefully show the MMC his shortcomings. So what happens or can happen in several events depends very much on which main path you are on. You will not get some options in one path, but different ones.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi! It should be noted that the three main routes of the game have similar, but not completely equal starting backstories! Which is a fact I find good, since it will not force some events to be possible on all routes without reason.
For instance, in the sharing route, Bestie Heather likes the MMC and their relationship can become better and closer over the run of the game. In the cheating route on the other hand, Heather might find the MMC nice, but a downgrade for the wife. It will be very hard, maybe impossible for the MMC to win her over. And unlike the sharing route, where Heather can be a really good friend of both MMC and WMC, in the cheating route Heather is fully on the side of the wife and will gleefully show the MMC his shortcomings. So what happens or can happen in several events depends very much on which main path you are on. You will not get some options in one path, but different ones.
Also i hope on the swinging/sharing path hubby can have a 3some with Heather and wifey

Reactions: Turret and Puma1978

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry i totally forgot the wife has cheated already with her husbands lesbian boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sorry i totally forgot the wife has cheated already with her husbands lesbian boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes this i could experience alrready.. i was just curious because in a game called Watching my Wife i was expecting more actions by the wife but currently tbe only scenes i got so far is the schoolgirl and the incidents at camp with MC and for the wife there is only the lesbian scene and some dreaming and teasing. I just ghouhvt k missed something in current version but obviousley it will all start in later versions.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
What are some of the missable scenes in the game? So far I've confirmed in the cuckold playthrough your wife will cheat if you lie to her about the camping trip AND your respect is sufficiently low enough. That's how she will sleep with the husband's lesbian boss.

Are you guys saying in the Infidelity you can tank her respect low enough that she will fuck her boss behind husband's back?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
What are some of the missable scenes in the game? So far I've confirmed in the cuckold playthrough your wife will cheat if you lie to her about the camping trip AND your respect is sufficiently low enough. That's how she will sleep with the husband's lesbian boss.

Are you guys saying in the Infidelity you can tank her respect low enough that she will fuck her boss behind husband's back?
I think that at some point she will have sex not only with her boss but also with her other colleagues.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I think in current version of the game there is not much going on with the wife yet except sex with her husband, the lesbian boss scene and some dreaming sequences of her. In later updates hopefully the wife will get more action depending on the paths and choices.

Reactions: despaireducer

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah a good ol gangbag
I think the only one that could push her that far is her partner in crime “Heather”
Maybe at the swinger club or Heather could have a surprise party for wifey but only invite guys
and Heather starts with a strip show which leads to lap dancing on wifey and the guys until there all horned up and surrounding Heather & then wifey would have the choice to

Option A Leave
Option B just watch
Option C Join in

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Also i hope on the swinging/sharing path hubby can have a 3some with Heather and wifey
Hi. thanks for explanation, you are right...i found out the different aproaches of the paths...really interesting set up. Anyway i just hope next update will have more intense content for the wife. I like the set up of the game and the characters and even the slow warm up phase of this version is somehow very interesting made. It was just my fault because i expected the game is already much more progressed and some of the pics of title and advertisement already suggested there aremore itense scenes inside the game already.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Also I am a dumb ass lol, I just looked at the planned tags for the 1st time... pregnancy... completely sold now lol. Mink you crazy devil haha.

Reactions: Turret
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes