NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Smoke show Heather, how dare you forget her name. Lol
I wish I had remembered it, but she is just that stock character that seems to be in every NTR VN playing the slutty best friend who is oddly invested in getting her friend to cheat on her husband. When I think Heather, unfortunately, a certain bovine and uncouth blonde from the HOT sorority crowds out the sun with her enormous... everything.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
she is just that stock character that seems to be in every NTR VN playing the slutty best friend who is oddly invested in getting her friend to cheat on her husband.
Well, in my game she seems more like getting her friend share a piece of hubby with her:cool:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I have a question, suppose in sharing route, love and respect are both low. Then will the route get changed to cheating as game progress?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I have a question, suppose in sharing route, love and respect are both low. Then will the route get changed to cheating as game progress?
I don't think wife cheating will happen in sharing route. Most probably in this situation happen a divorce

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes. There are three paths for the same stock character lol. Yet her philosophy is always the same.
Well...apparently there are only seven story plots in the world - all stories fit into one of them:
  1. Overcoming the Monster
  2. Rags to Riches
  3. The Quest
  4. Voyage and Return
  5. Rebirth
  6. Comedy
  7. Tragedy
With that in mind, I'd say there may also be certain stock characters - and although Heather wasn't written as such, if she falls into one of them, so be it. I'm not bloody JRR Tolkien you know :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes