NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well...apparently there are only seven story plots in the world - all stories fit into one of them:
  1. Overcoming the Monster
  2. Rags to Riches
  3. The Quest
  4. Voyage and Return
  5. Rebirth
  6. Comedy
  7. Tragedy
With that in mind, I'd say there may also be certain stock characters - and although Heather wasn't written as such, if she falls into one of them, so be it. I'm not bloody JRR Tolkien you know :)
It wasn't a criticism of your writing or even the character lol. Just explaining why I didn't find her memorable at the moment. If there aren't a few stock characters in any given story there is probably some empty space to account for.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It wasn't a criticism of your writing or even the character lol. Just explaining why I didn't find her memorable at the moment. If there aren't a few stock characters in any given story there is probably some empty space to account for.
She's certainly a marmite type - love her or hate her :). As long as she gets wifey shagging about though...

Reactions: Old Dog

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She's certainly a marmite type - love her or hate her :). As long as she gets wifey shagging about though...
Sure enough. But I am merely indifferent to her. She has a purpose and must fulfill it. It would be pleasant if she had some hidden backstory like wifey that explains why she is so bitter and down on her marriage, though. Nobody is born a cynical epicurean after all... you have to earn it with hard-won :cool: experience.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Marmite - holy moly, who was the guy inventing that rubbish? I tested it once when I was on visit in England and I find it horrifyingly bad, like biting into a yeast block. o_O
If you want something looking similar to Marmite, but tasting vastly better and similar vitamins, try German "Goldsaft" or "Fenner Harz", which is made from sugar beets and comes in lots of variants, e.g. with apples, plums or cinnamon.

But back to the main topic. I like Heather, because she is a good friend to the FMC (and one for the MMC too in the sharing path), if even she has some ideas... She is a wild child and at least in the sharing path she likes the MMC as well. And would not be adverse to get a piece of him herself. Looking forward to see what her story is and how she fits into our main pairing. There are several paths possible, with and without pregnancy.(Speculation: might even come as far as the FMC pregnant by another guy, while the MMC puts Heather in the club for the more extreme versions of the sharing path)
As for the cheat/cuck paths here Heather can be a whirlwind, disturbing our main pair with her wild lifestyle. And here her view of the MMC is different. The Heather on the sharing path is wild, but not vindictive. The Heather on the other paths will gleefully show the MMC nd others their failings quite in the face.

But whatever the case, while there are some "stock" characteristics to Heather, I am sure we will see more of her original story and traits in coming parts of WMW.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Marmite - holy moly, who was the guy inventing that rubbish? I tested it once when I was on visit in England and I find it horrifyingly bad, like biting into a yeast block. o_O
If you want something looking similar to Marmite, but tasting vastly better and similar vitamins, try German "Goldsaft" or "Fenner Harz", which is made from sugar beets and comes in lots of variants, e.g. with apples, plums or cinnamon.

But back to the main topic. I like Heather, because she is a good friend to the FMC (and one for the MMC too in the sharing path), if even she has some ideas... She is a wild child and at least in the sharing path she likes the MMC as well. And would not be adverse to get a piece of him herself. Looking forward to see what her story is and how she fits into our main pairing. There are several paths possible, with and without pregnancy.(Speculation: might even come as far as the FMC pregnant by another guy, while the MMC puts Heather in the club for the more extreme versions of the sharing path)
As for the cheat/cuck paths here Heather can be a whirlwind, disturbing our main pair with her wild lifestyle. And here her view of the MMC is different. The Heather on the sharing path is wild, but not vindictive. The Heather on the other paths will gleefully show the MMC nd others their failings quite in the face.

But whatever the case, while there are some "stock" characteristics to Heather, I am sure we will see more of her original story and traits in coming parts of WMW.
Nicely put - sounds almost fun! She's definitely a wild card in our favourite couple's life! Be nice to have her backstory too - but other fish to fry...

Reactions: Turret

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nicely put - sounds almost fun! She's definitely a wild card in our favourite couple's life! Be nice to have her backstory too - but other fish to fry...
A few flashbacks from Heather's past where she figures out she's bi wouldn't be a bad thing.
Also a few flashbacks from Debbie's past and possibly Emma, Trish and Avery would make for great content (and add to the updates).

And even though the bitchboys might complain, some flashbacks on how James + Stella became swingers would also add to the story. Of course all of this could definitely help setup for a possible sequel for the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How are you guys/gals getting on with the clues for wifey birthday?
I have a date set but I am not too sure on the year as I have two

Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I Would hate to be illegible-mink when the next clue drops, His inbox will be flooded with guesses.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have asked him for an update on 5.1 so as soon as I know I will post or will

Reactions: asplly97

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are there any games close in theme to this game's cuck route that I can play while I wait for this?
There are loads. Quality does vary, however. I will put some in random order.

A Life Worth Living (not far along)
Hotwife Ashley (meh)
A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust (S tier)
Sharing My Fiancee (OK)
Exciting Games ((y))
The Adventurous Couple ((n))
Laura Lustful Secrets (RPGM:cautious:)
Lisa (RPGM:))
Girlfriend Tapes(Goofy AF)
Wife At All Costs (abandoned:cry:)
Scandal (Still early days)

The only ones that I would tell you not to bother with is Project Hotwife or A Wife and Mother unless you want your balls to look like fucking blueberries.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There are loads. Quality does vary, however. I will put some in random order.
Funny enough, I am the WT/Cheat modder for 2 of those as their corruption story potential in the beginning of their stories grabbed me. And I will say the dev and I on one of those games have had a good laugh at the hate he gets for the game not going the way they wanted even though they've never paid a dime to him.

The only ones that I would tell you not to bother with is Project Hotwife or A Wife and Mother unless you want your balls to look like fucking blueberries.
AKA come back in 10 years and maybe something good might have happened.

BTW, I've seen a few mention about Grandma's House but I never found that on here, any help?

Reactions: Illegible Mink
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes