Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I just started to play the other routes finally lol. While in my opinion they are not as good as the share route they do what they are intended for almost gave up on the cheat route lol.
Flexibility is the key - but they'll perhaps be less enjoyable to a sharer for obvious reasons :)

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mod (0.5.1)

Here is my Walkthrough Mod, it is currently based on the 0.3.1 release instead of the 0.4.0 release since the walkthroughs need to be based on the wife's part which is the x.x.1 releases. I will update as soon as I can when 0.4.1 gets released and future x.x.1 releases.

With that said, I am trying to cover what happens on all 3 main routes as sometimes 1 or 2 of the routes will have different outcomes (variable and/or story) and the subroutes too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and let Windows overwrite the files when asked.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
My Lord, can you change the description text from 3.x and 4.x to 5.x. Sorry I am a bit of an obsessive compulsive :)

Thank you for creating and continuing to update this great plugin!

Reactions: mihai1982

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Watching My Wife v0.5.2

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 969.6MB

Compressed Size: 381.5MB

Download:

===============================

Mac

Normal Size: 935MB

Compressed Size: 347.5MB

Download:

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I'm currently working on the Share path, and this will be released in the next few days as 5.2. This is due to the special nature of this particular route which needs attention to move the story along.
Thank you for the update I was worried I found a bug, I'm doing the share path and when she goes clothes shopping everything was fine looking at her POV but when she tried on the last piece of clothing and she says "I like this - saving the best for last" it looped and it seemed it went through all of the routes because the first time she was wanting to show the MC because of course I'm on the love path, but then it looped two more times and it's like she didn't care about her husband saying he never looks at her or pays attention. So, I'm glad this will be fixed, I was worried. Thanks again for the update.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
And i have a life and a real job, plus it also depends on each time zone...

But it's coming in the few minutes
dw man Im just jking with you ofc I know that you meant different time zones, cheers for your efforts <3

Reactions: cebs

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for the update I was worried I found a bug, I'm doing the share path and when she goes clothes shopping everything was fine looking at her POV but when she tried on the last piece of clothing and she says "I like this - saving the best for last" it looped and it seemed it went through all of the routes because the first time she was wanting to show the MC because of course I'm on the love path, but then it looped two more times and it's like she didn't care about her husband saying he never looks at her or pays attention. So, I'm glad this will be fixed, I was worried. Thanks again for the update.
It already is - I noticed it and sorted it in my working of 5.2. I saw it only when I started work on the Share route proper - but as you're not supposed to be going there yet, I thought I'd leave it rather than upload and link a whole version again :). Sharers - gotta watch you all the bloody time!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Watching My Wife v0.5.1

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 877.6MB

Compressed Size: 371.1MB

Download:

Mega

===============================

Mac

Normal Size: 843MB