dimikoko

May 13, 2020
Almost 4 years to watch something like a blowjob, that's why i never support such games. Instead i prefer to support with over 50 euros/month games like straitened times and the promise

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: sava75 and neronwtf

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
sharing route in next update,
can't wait for all route for waiting long,
thanks dev....

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Because women don't necessarily believe in fairness if they see something they want. If your playing Cuck route - then she's fairly unsatisfied and curious about what she's missing. If your playing Cheat mode, then, well, deep down she likes men's attention too much.

Just in case you think this is unlikely, I personally know a married female work colleague who has come on to me for years, and whenever we've been away for work reasons (sometimes while she was pregnant). Do you think she's at home telling her husband that she fancies fucking someone else instead of him, or how much she loves him and is so happy? Does he think his marriage is perfect and everything is going well with a loyal and happy wife - probably.

Just to point out btw that I never acted on it for various reasons.
Ugg. She sounds like an absolute hag. I experienced this a lot when I was in the military. When the tomcat is away the queen will be in heat.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sorry to say that it's as long as it ever will be for a x.1 release. I'm not offended, but just for perspective - I worked 5 hours yesterday on 5.2 and did one 20 render scene in that time with scripting and coding - the release you played (5.1) had 170 renders. I assume it's because I'm fussy over rendering, but try to fit that time scale around a full time job :).
[/QUOTEI think a lot of people still underestimate the work such a game needs even just for a 15 minutes of added content.
I also didnt believed it until i had the chance to experience it with a friend who is trying to make a RPY VN by himself now with
animations and so on...

• Love
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My Lord, can you change the description text from 3.x and 4.x to 5.x. Sorry I am a bit of an obsessive compulsive :)

Thank you for creating and continuing to update this great plugin!
Me too, I needed to change that anyways but have been too busy to remember, thanks.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So. I'm with high love but low respect in the cheating route but at this time wife didn't fuck anybody, only BJ to her friend bull.
It' right or in some paths the wife was well banged ?
Not yet - but it's certainly coming. She's just beginning to accept her fate - but it'll be full steam ahead. Watch out for the Cheat rewrite too which will increase the dialogue and mentality differences between it and the Cuck route.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
No that's as far as she's gone. But later during the roleplaying session with her hubby, she's wishing that she had gone further. So I reckon it won't be long before she does. She's really questioning by the end of the update, whether fantasy roleplay will be enough for her?

I think when respect gets low enough, it starts falling on it's own. And you have to wonder if she ends up having no respect for him, how long will it be before the love starts falling too?
You're definitely in the right area. I don't want to mess about with Love too much, without the willing compliance of the player anyway. I am happy for wifey to love her husband but still play away - it's common in the real world, of course. To my mind it's all about Respect in the end.

Reactions: Walter Victor

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a hot wife game, so there's that.
There is a difference between a hotwife an a not-hot wife though. Some of those 2-10-2 queens of the desert you needed to throw a flag over her face and give her one for old glory. Just be careful not to vomit on the stars and stripes. Some of the other soldiers would be outside the trailer begging you not to throw yourself on that grenade and pleading that you were a young man with so much life left ahead of you. But with enough toilet-brewed hooch anything is possible.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There is a difference between a hotwife an a not-hot wife though. Some of those 2-10-2 queens of the desert you needed to throw a flag over her face and give her one for old glory. Just be careful not to vomit on the stars and stripes. Some of the other soldiers would be outside the trailer begging you not to throw yourself on that grenade and pleading that you were a young man with so much life left ahead of you. But with enough toilet-brewed hooch anything is possible.
To each their own. I don't understand how anyone could be into loli-kins, yet there seems to be a lot who are.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Because women don't necessarily believe in fairness if they see something they want. If your playing Cuck route - then she's fairly unsatisfied and curious about what she's missing. If your playing Cheat mode, then, well, deep down she likes men's attention too much.

Just in case you think this is unlikely, I personally know a married female work colleague who has come on to me for years, and whenever we've been away for work reasons (sometimes while she was pregnant). Do you think she's at home telling her husband that she fancies fucking someone else instead of him, or how much she loves him and is so happy? Does he think his marriage is perfect and everything is going well with a loyal and happy wife - probably.

Just to point out btw that I never acted on it for various reasons.
i'm not, full love/respect, never cheated. so that should mean, according to dev, that she doesn't even think of other men. one more thing is the wife believing the boss over husband. that is very disrespectful and she must not love him to believe someone else over the husband. some things for you to think about when writing/re-writing script. as to your ordeal, she must not of had any love/respect for her husband. your story has nothing to do with what i'm saying. according to you, DEV, high love/respect and the wife shouldn't even be thinking/acting in the way you have her acting. Just saying if you say how things are gonna be then ya might want to script it that way too.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes