Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh I honestly wish the gallery would allow us to see sex scenes from the other routes too instead of us having to start over the game to play the other route
Your not missing much yet as these are still developing - but I assume you'd like what the poster above yours was asking for (post #3443) - but see my answer as it stands right now (#3447).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well this is just cheating, all this for just a little cheating. The game insist and push the MC to cheat with Debbie so later when his wife will cheat on him it will look acceptable.
But what are the couple doing together in this story, there is not love, they just use to live together. If the MC's wife thinks her husband can't satisfy her why did she marry him anyway?
From that story there is just frustration, anger, humiliation, well those people should just break and divorce, their life would be so much easier!
When a story is about sharing it should be something giving some fun and not like the guy watching his wife getting fucked, beeing hidden the forest through the window, that was so miserable that the MC should have kicked him in the ass !:ROFLMAO:
So the story is well written but the facts are so lame and miserable that i can't enjoy seeing this catastrophy, sorry !
Yep - it's a sad tale :) - but only if you're playing the Cuck / Cheat paths really, which is sort of what the're about (although not exclusively by any means). The Share path is much more positive though - there's no cheating etc - everybody's much happier.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
Oct 30, 2021
The Duke will say one thing....You are a Brave Creator...The Duke will not shoot this down without reading...The First Chapter...A Good Story can be worh NTR....Poor..>poor Ethan....

Reactions: Illegible Mink
Jan 24, 2022
so when the share path drops are we actually going to get some sharing? Some MMF or MMMF or moresomes with hubby actively participating or even partially spectating would be fine but please give us some actual sharing.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There are mods for other games with several paths that solve that problem. Maybe the easiest way to do that would be something like the cheat mod for "The Adventurous Couple" where you can click on Cheat and see what scenes you missed in your path and you can play those scenes too. Or simply a Scene Gallery with all scenes unlocked like in BaDik and other games (but the whole scene, not just 1 picture). Maybe Lord Ashram could make such a mod..
I am both the main modder for both this and TAC so yes it is possible.
What I will say is the same as the last time this subject was brought up,
the game is still too early in development including a lack of sex scenes right now and that Mink is still ironing out what is going on in the game as he's already re-did the Share Path dialogue and is now about to re-do the Cheat Path dialogue. Those things add up to a lot of extra time wasted having to re-do cheats every time a major or even minor re-writes like that happen for us modders.

I am waiting for the game to advance further before working on more Cheat Mod content then I already have done plus help with either an official or unofficial Scene Gallery.

tl;dr:
It's gonna happen, just not today.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
so when the share path drops are we actually going to get some sharing? Some MMF or MMMF or moresomes with hubby actively participating or even partially spectating would be fine but please give us some actual sharing.
Would a big ass office orgy count with the MMC and MFC?

Though on the serious side, with Mink still ironing out what is going to happen in the 0.5.2 update, what info he could drop now could change tomorrow.

Patience young grasshopper.

Reactions: OneLuv

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
...with Mink still ironing out what is going to happen in the 0.5.2 update, what info he could drop now could change tomorrow.
No offence to anybody here - but I can't change how I see the game developing, and what was my main motivator when I started it. Obviously we all want to get to a certain point in all paths, I certainly do too - but I don't think a wife would just jump into bed with a 3 other people when a conversation hasn't even occurred about this with her husband. Bear in mind that they've just had sex in which the topic was broached for the first time.

There are loads of really fine games out there when this happens of course - and I've played most of them :) - but this isn't where I want to go. Perhaps oddly, I'd rather people asking when is she going to take the plunge than why is she acting out of character. Of course, once the plunge is taken - there's no going back - but by all means just keep a watching brief on this game until it gets to a point which you like.

My logic for 5.2 is that I think the Share path has fallen behind the other two paths and needs special attention - I want wifey to really want to do it, and that takes a little time. That is why I'm writing a special episode now - to help get it up to speed. However, bear in mind that although I've released 10 episodes, that I'm doing a dual perspective game - so it feels longer.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2022
Would a big ass office orgy count with the MMC and MFC?

Though on the serious side, with Mink still ironing out what is going to happen in the 0.5.2 update, what info he could drop now could change tomorrow.

Patience young grasshopper.
A big ass office orgy with the MMC and MFC would most definitely count and if that's a clue of things to come I'm looking forward to the future updates even more. Have all the patience in the world for this game

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just missing the animation tag. ;)
Oh God, NO! Animation is nice, esp. if welldone, but in most VNs you do not need animation! Games on F95 with good animations (e.g. Pale Carnations) are far outnumbered by games with simply annoying animations. Even some very good games "feature" animations you just want to run away from. Often you even cannot skip this manure.
Therefor I am very hesitant when I see requests for animations. In good games they are unneeded, often gringeworthy and lengthen development time unless they are teamwork.

Reactions: sava75

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
A big ass office orgy with the MMC and MFC would most definitely count and if that's a clue of things to come I'm looking forward to the future updates even more. Have all the patience in the world for this game
Mink has not specified that it will happen but depending on how the story take him, it's a maybe.

I was slightly teasing due to how the story is progressing and that Mink has mentioned that it's possible that the wifey could end up sleeping with several (most?/all/) of her co-workers with or without her husband being there. It's also possible that on the Cheat/Cuck Routes that wifey gets drunk at an office party and her male co-workers suddenly become locomotive engineers and run a train on her. Anything is still possible but again it depends on how the story takes Mink while he is writing it.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No offence to anybody here - but I can't change how I see the game developing, and what was my main motivator when I started it. Obviously we all want to get to a certain point in all paths, I certainly do too - but I don't think a wife would just jump into bed with a 3 other people when a conversation hasn't even occurred about this with her husband. Bear in mind that they've just had sex in which the topic was broached for the first time.

There are loads of really fine games out there when this happens of course - and I've played most of them :) - but this isn't where I want to go. Perhaps oddly, I'd rather people asking when is she going to take the plunge than why is she acting out of character. Of course, once the plunge is taken - there's no going back - but by all means just keep a watching brief on this game until it gets to a point which you like.

My logic for 5.2 is that I think the Share path has fallen behind the other two paths and needs special attention - I want wifey to really want to do it, and that takes a little time. That is why I'm writing a special episode now - to help get it up to speed. However, bear in mind that although I've released 10 episodes, that I'm doing a dual perspective game - so it feels longer.
I just replayed it again from the beginning on the cheat playthrough, where im playing a wreckless dual cheating mode, where wifey & hubby will both cheat and fuck anything that walks, Lol. and i totally forgot about that hotty Rachel, I hope you didnt forget about her too. we havnt seen her since the beginning when wifey replaces her job, but shes got too good of a curvy body to just waste as a npc. screenshot0002.png

would love to see her on a night out with Heather and wifey and see how much hell they raise, mothers lock up your sons, these cougars are on the prowl and they are hungry for fresh meat or fresh pussy. Atleast let her be at office party or even better the swinger club. :love: :love: :love:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh God, NO! Animation is nice, esp. if welldone, but in most VNs you do not need animation! Games on F95 with good animations (e.g. Pale Carnations) are far outnumbered by games with simply annoying animations. Even some very good games "feature" animations you just want to run away from. Often you even cannot skip this manure.
Therefor I am very hesitant when I see requests for animations. In good games they are unneeded, often gringeworthy and lengthen development time unless they are teamwork.
Have to say - I'm concerned about production time :) It already takes ages to set up a good render - it can only take longer. I'd need to take a while to learn it properly before I'd inflict it on anyone.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mink has not specified that it will happen but depending on how the story take him, it's a maybe.

I was slightly teasing due to how the story is progressing and that Mink has mentioned that it's possible that the wifey could end up sleeping with several (most?/all/) of her co-workers with or without her husband being there. It's also possible that on the Cheat/Cuck Routes that wifey gets drunk at an office party and her male co-workers suddenly become locomotive engineers and run a train on her. Anything is still possible but again it depends on how the story takes Mink while he is writing it.
Nothing's impossible - it just needs to feel right.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I just replayed it again from the beginning on the cheat playthrough, where im playing a wreckless dual cheating mode, where wifey & hubby will both cheat and fuck anything that walks, Lol. and i totally forgot about that hotty Rachel, I hope you didnt forget about her too. we havnt seen her since the beginning when wifey replaces her job, but shes got too good of a curvy body to just waste as a npc. View attachment 1922693

would love to see her on a night out with Heather and wifey and see how much hell they raise, mothers lock up your sons, these cougars are on the prowl and they are hungry for fresh meat or fresh pussy. At least let her be at office party or even better the swinger club. :love: :love: :love:
Haven't forgotten her at all - just no story line has needed her at this time. No way could I leave her out - she might even get a look in fairly soon actually in terms of selling the cheat / cuck idea to wifey..

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes