jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Definitely will be included as we progress down the cuck path especially.
How long do you think thats gonna take? I played the game a while ago and it definetly has a slow build up maybe a bit too slow. But at the same time its better then a rushed game i just hope it wont take forever

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This may make a few enemies for me, but do you intend (at some point) to make the FMC prettier? Frankly, I find her the least pretty (facially) of any female in the game. It might actually make sense plotwise to have her get a facelift at some point - remove some of the lines in her face. Her body is more than fine for her age, but her face... Actually, that's probably fine for her age too, but I would feel more comfortable leering at someone I find more attractive. And it would seem that in the cuck and especially the cheating routes at least, it would be in line with her character progression.

Feel free to shoot me down. My feelings will not be hurt. You should create the game and its characters that you like.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
This may make a few enemies for me, but do you intend (at some point) to make the FMC prettier? Frankly, I find her the least pretty (facially) of any female in the game. It might actually make sense plotwise to have her get a facelift at some point - remove some of the lines in her face. Her body is more than fine for her age, but her face... Actually, that's probably fine for her age too, but I would feel more comfortable leering at someone I find more attractive. And it would seem that in the cuck and especially the cheating routes at least, it would be in line with her character progression.

Feel free to shoot me down. My feelings will not be hurt. You should create the game and its characters that you like.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally think she looks mighty fine body and face.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally think she looks mighty fine body and face.
I just think she looks tired and drawn. [Probably shouldn't have used the word 'drawn', since she literally is. :)]

But you are absolutely correct, 'beauty' is very subjective, and people will differ widely on the matter.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
How long do you think thats gonna take? I played the game a while ago and it definetly has a slow build up maybe a bit too slow. But at the same time its better then a rushed game i just hope it wont take forever
It won't - 5.0, 5.1 and now 5.2 (Patreon) were solid steps forward which allow me to start writing more juicy stuff :) It's not for everyone - it's just how I like to do it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

No offence taken - it really is a matter of taste - personally, I think like latex lvr that she's fab. As he says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - but I did want to create a woman of fading glory, who perhaps (depending on route) has found herself in a rut. You're certainly not the only one who has dissed the girl - heartless.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No offence taken - it really is a matter of taste - personally, I think like latex lvr that she's fab. As he says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - but I did want to create a woman of fading glory, who perhaps (depending on route) has found herself in a rut. You're certainly not the only one who has dissed the girl - heartless.
No problemo.

However, heartless? After saying, "it really is a matter of taste", and, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!? I'll assume you were joking.

Anyway, looking forward to further adventures of our two heroes.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The wife looks exectly how she should do.
She's a more mature woamn, who's been around the block a few times.
She looks great, imo.
So, I sincerely hope her looks aren't going to be changed because of a few dissenting comments?
The game's great as it is. Wife doesn't need to be altered in any way, imo.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1658230333967.png

Here you go Sharers - just dropping 5.2. Sorry for your wait - but I really wanted to push this side of the game forward and needed extra story to do it. I've also re-jigged the last (5.0 and 5.1) episode a little to make the story flow better. All the following apply to the Share path only. Cuck and Cheat routes remain the same (see bottom of this post for new update on your paths though).
So Sharers, in terms of 5.0:
  • I've included a line or two where wifey tells hubs about Karl coming to dinner - which happened in 5.1 in the office when wifey and Karl did overtime. This line is at the start of 5.0 when you come back after Clearwater and mention wifey's shopping trip in the kitchen.
  • I've deleted (well moved really) the sex scene when wifey comes back from the shopping trip with Heather. This now appears in 5.2 after the dinner party. Of course, if you didn't play 5.1 (as you shouldn't have) this will be news to you anyway :).
In terms of 5.1 - now 5.2 of course:
  • This now has a scene between wifey and Daniel in the bank, where she invites him to dinner too.
  • There is a dinner party scene with hubby, wifey, Karl and Daniel.
  • The sex scene from 5.0 now occurs after the party.
  • There is a morning scene between hubs and wifey when they discuss the party and the sex they had the previous night.
So we should, after 5.2, have a much clearer route towards converting wifey to sharing - as you'll see. I reckon you should restart 5.0 and run from there to get your saves reconfigured with the new material.

For those on the Cuck and Cheat routes:
I have fixed a bug which had wifey having a fling with Mark. This happened regardless of wifey's Respect score. This has now been fixed and will only initiate if your Respect is low enough. Saying that, this doesn't mean that if she doesn't partake that she won't regret not going the distance when she gets home.

Right - for now that's it - all I have to do now is re-write the Cheat path (change the dialogue mainly), and sort 6.0 out. Living the dream!
Thanks everyone,
IM
WMW (0.5.2)

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 1933776

Here you go Sharers - just dropping 5.2. Sorry for your wait - but I really wanted to push this side of the game forward and needed extra story to do it. I've also re-jigged the last (5.0 and 5.1) episode a little to make the story flow better. All the following apply to the Share path only. Cuck and Cheat routes remain the same (see bottom of this post for new update on your paths though).
So Sharers, in terms of 5.0:
  • I've included a line or two where wifey tells hubs about Karl coming to dinner - which happened in 5.1 in the office when wifey and Karl did overtime. This line is at the start of 5.0 when you come back after Clearwater and mention wifey's shopping trip in the kitchen.
  • I've deleted (well moved really) the sex scene when wifey comes back from the shopping trip with Heather. This now appears in 5.2 after the dinner party. Of course, if you didn't play 5.1 (as you shouldn't have) this will be news to you anyway :).
In terms of 5.1 - now 5.2 of course:
  • This now has a scene between wifey and Daniel in the bank, where she invites him to dinner too.
  • There is a dinner party scene with hubby, wifey, Karl and Daniel.
  • The sex scene from 5.0 now occurs after the party.
  • There is a morning scene between hubs and wifey when they discuss the party and the sex they had the previous night.
So we should, after 5.2, have a much clearer route towards converting wifey to sharing - as you'll see. I reckon you should restart 5.0 and run from there to get your saves reconfigured with the new material.

For those on the Cuck and Cheat routes:
I have fixed a bug which had wifey having a fling with Mark. This happened regardless of wifey's Respect score. This has now been fixed and will only initiate if your Respect is low enough. Saying that, this doesn't mean that if she doesn't partake that she won't regret not going the distance when she gets home.

Right - for now that's it - all I have to do now is re-write the Cheat path (change the dialogue mainly), and sort 6.0 out. Living the dream!
Thanks everyone,
IM
WMW (0.5.2)

Mega
will the current cheat mod work with 5.2 update or do we need to wait for the mod to be updated?

Reactions: Puma1978

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn Mink, you did it again man. Just got done playing the update and I can see the love between MC and the lovley wife. The end of the update had me smiling, since you could see the love they had for each other. Looking forward to the next update already lol.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes