T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I got the husband walking the straight and narrow, no cheating. Highest love/respect, yet, while on the trip you have the wife acting like a tramp. how does that work? they haven't, if they even do, talk about hotwife route. then she lies to him

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I got the husband walking the straight and narrow, no cheating. Highest love/respect, yet, while on the trip you have the wife acting like a tramp. how does that work? they haven't, if they even do, talk about hotwife route. then she lies to him
I'm sorry. You've been playing the wrong game. "Watching my wife be boring" is right down the street, the third door on the left.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Watching My Wife [v0.6.1] [Illegible Mink]
***** SPANISH TRANSLATION UPDATED 08/04/23 *****
Waching My Wife Spanish by Darax.jpg

Hello everybody, with the permission of the creator I have manually translated this good game.
As always I have to thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it and I hope he keeps doing it as well as he has done so far.
If in the course of the game you find any error, don't hesitate to tell me.
Thank you very much and enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax
;)

NOTE.- If anyone has problems starting the game, please
Do the following....
Download the game again
Decompile with the UnRen-0.91.bat option 9
Then delete the rpa
Put my patch in and run the game... it should work for you.

Hola a todos, con el permiso del creador he traducido de manera manual este buen juego.
Como siempre tengo que dar gracias al creador por su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo y espero que lo siga haciendo tan bien como hasta ahora.
Sin en el trascurso del juego encontráis algún error, no dudéis en decírmelo.
Muchas gracias y a disfrutarlo.
Saludos. Darax.

;)
NOTA .- Si alguien tiene problemas al iniciar el juego:
Hacer lo siguiente....
Bájate el juego de nuevo
Descompila con el UnRen-0.91.bat la opcion 9
Luego borrar los .rpa
Metes mi parche y ejecuta el juego... debería de funcionarte.

Darax
;)

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Update was great, but short
Sorry to say that it's as long as it ever will be for a x.1 release. I'm not offended, but just for perspective - I worked 5 hours yesterday on 5.2 and did one 20 render scene in that time with scripting and coding - the release you played (5.1) had 170 renders. I assume it's because I'm fussy over rendering, but try to fit that time scale around a full time job :).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
What is even weirder is that she is less slutty if she has no respect for you. I tried two different runs, one where I keep max love and respect, and one where I tanked respect. She was more slutty in the first case. Go figure.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Because women don't necessarily believe in fairness if they see something they want. If your playing Cuck route - then she's fairly unsatisfied and curious about what she's missing. If your playing Cheat mode, then, well, deep down she likes men's attention too much.

Just in case you think this is unlikely, I personally know a married female work colleague who has come on to me for years, and whenever we've been away for work reasons (sometimes while she was pregnant). Do you think she's at home telling her husband that she fancies fucking someone else instead of him, or how much she loves him and is so happy? Does he think his marriage is perfect and everything is going well with a loyal and happy wife - probably.

Just to point out btw that I never acted on it for various reasons.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
What is even weirder is that she is less slutty if she has no respect for you. I tried two different runs, one where I keep max love and respect, and one where I tanked respect. She was more slutty in the first case. Go figure.
That sounds odd - for example, a low Respect should lead her to fuck Trish, and this option won't occur with a decent level. As this is a rare case of infidelity (there'll be plenty more) so far - I'd say that was worse. I wonder if it's in the dialogue. Btw - I'm going to be re-writing the Cheat route soon to make it darker - perhaps I'll pick up on something there.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
That sounds odd - for example, a low Respect should lead her to fuck Trish, and this option won't occur with a decent level. As this is a rare case of infidelity (there'll be plenty more) so far - I'd say that was worse. I wonder if it's in the dialogue. Btw - I'm going to be re-writing the Cheat route soon to make it darker - perhaps I'll pick up on something there.
Maybe my respect wasn't low enough but she didn't fuck Trish. On my full lova and respect route she gave Mark a bj, but didn't in the full love and low respect route. They just went home instead. Otherwise, only the dialogue changed.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
liked the new update but would like to see more of lesbian scenes or lesbian route if possible. Thank you!
There is one with Trish if you have a very low Respect score when wifey visits her when hubby is away at camp - there are some things that you, as MMC, have to have done first though. If you've seen that one - there will be more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Maybe my respect wasn't low enough but she didn't fuck Trish. On my full lova and respect route she gave Mark a bj, but didn't in the full love and low respect route. They just went home instead. Otherwise, only the dialogue changed.
What path are you on, on the high Love / low Respect route ? If it's the Share route she'd never go with Mark - cheating is not possible (regardless of Respect score) if you selected that route, as it's about sharing only. If you're not on the Share path, then that sounds odd to me. I will look at the stats / coding if that is the case.

Re Trish - you need very low Respect - and to have lied about wifey not being allowed on the camping trip to Clearwater, and/or not admitted to wifey that you lost the file at work when you discuss it at home.

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Are you mad - she's lovely, and I hope, normal! Debbie's pretty nice too mind - and Heather, and even Trish in a good light.
Maybe, I liked the sex scene between Debbie and the MC more than any scene with his wife.
I'd like to see a girl steal her husband I don't think I've ever seen that :unsure:

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
There is one with Trish if you have a very low Respect score when wifey visits her when hubby is away at camp - there are some things that you, as MMC, have to have done first though. If you've seen that one - there will be more.
Yep already got that scene and loved it! that why i was requesting more lol... glad to hear that!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think that really depends what route you've chosen. On the cheating route, I have low respect and she definitely is starting to be slutty.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
So. I'm with high love but low respect in the cheating route but at this time wife didn't fuck anybody, only BJ to her friend bull.
It' right or in some paths the wife was well banged ?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So. I'm with high love but low respect in the cheating route but at this time wife didn't fuck anybody, only BJ to her friend bull.
It' right or in some paths the wife was well banged ?
No that's as far as she's gone. But later during the roleplaying session with her hubby, she's wishing that she had gone further. So I reckon it won't be long before she does. She's really questioning by the end of the update, whether fantasy roleplay will be enough for her?

I think when respect gets low enough, it starts falling on it's own. And you have to wonder if she ends up having no respect for him, how long will it be before the love starts falling too?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes