Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still working on it - It's not due to want of trying. I always bloody overrun!
Illegible Mink would you take suggestions from your patrons on the dress style?
I know that you will be having a poll on this subject but I have some dresses in mind, they are not too slutty but classic/stylish/elegant to show off her curves but at the same time not too revealing

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Eleanor-Sophia.jpg
The fact that two goddesses like Eleanor and Sophia have the same bikini in their wardrobe could put them in a really awkward situation. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if they met on the same beach wearing the same bikini? In that case there would be no other solution: one of them would have to take it off...

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
View attachment 1712436
The fact that two goddesses like Eleanor and Sophia have the same bikini in their wardrobe could put them in a really awkward situation. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if they met on the same beach wearing the same bikini? In that case there would be no other solution: one of them would have to take it off...
Those pictures also show Illegible Mink 's great work. The wife has a real imperfect, but very alluring and sexually enticing mature body while Sophia is hot AF but without real imperfections.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can some of this be chalked up to the fact that (I think) Sophia is a Gen3 model while Wife is a G8 model?
Due to not having much time for DAZ I am still a newbie, but imperfections are possible with both G lines. With G8 it is easier, there are more options buyable or able to be made by yourself, but the G3 can be made with imperfections too.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink would you take suggestions from your patrons on the dress style?
I know that you will be having a poll on this subject but I have some dresses in mind, they are not too slutty but classic/stylish/elegant to show off her curves but at the same time not too revealing
Of course - just send them across. Depends on what I can get hold of though :).

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 1712436
How embarrassing for them! It's like wearing the same hat.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Dan5k74

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Um first off I love the blue bikini on her, it looks amazing, secondly I need help base on choices I make idk which route I'm taking does anyone have a walkthrough

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Um first off I love the blue bikini on her, it looks amazing, secondly I need help base on choices I make idk which route I'm taking does anyone have a walkthrough
Sorry - not sure if I get what you mean - are you saying that you aren't sure which route you're on? Can't help you with that - but you'd have made a choice at the start. If you do know, just keep Respect low if you're on the Cuck or Cheat paths. Keep Respect and Love high if on the Share path.

Anything which affects her opinion of you as a manly man, an alpha male, an honest man is probably Respect. Anything which affects her view of you as a husband, a kind man, a soul mate is probably Love. Occasionally big choices can alter both stats. The Love stat is mainly there on the Cuck/Cheat routes to allow you to play as you'd like to be seen by her - but it won't necessarily save you...

Bear in mind too that there is actually a Walkthrough Mod on the first page by my friend and ally, Lord Ashram. It generally comes out after an x.1 release.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh, I thought the respect stat didn't make a difference. So if you keep both Love and Respect high on the cuck path will she not cuck you then? I've played through only a couple of times (cuck path) and the only thing that made a difference was Love, if its low, she cheats, otherwise she has that cuck dream (I think).
Nope - if Respect was low she had that Trish encounter - Love made no difference there. She still loves you, probably, but was just pissed off at you letting her down, and had a moment of weakness. Respect for Cuck and Cheat is crucial - needs to be Green.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes