Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh, thnx. So keep both respect and love high even for cuck?
Love has no impact in the Cuck or Cheat paths. You can certainly keep Love high on those two routes - it just reflects how you want her to see you. You can piss her off, so she falls out of love with you, or treat her nicely so she still loves you when she's off with others. So, she can love you and still Cuck you - I'd argue that this is pretty common. Similarly, she cheats because she wants to, because she wants excitement, because she wants variety - but she may still want to keep you. How many cheats have been caught and said 'It meant nothing' or 'I still love you'. So the only stat which affects whether she Cucks or Cheats is Respect - the Love stat is fluff for you.

Only the Share path needs both Love and Respect - and both must be high - but not necessarily maxed out - just not Green.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Love has no impact in the Cuck or Cheat paths. You can certainly keep Love high on those two routes - it just reflects how you want her to see you. You can piss her off, so she falls out of love with you, or treat her nicely so she still loves you when she's off with others. So, she can love you and still Cuck you - I'd argue that this is pretty common. Similarly, she cheats because she wants to, because she wants excitement, because she wants variety - but she may still want to keep you. How many cheats have been caught and said 'It meant nothing' or 'I still love you'. So the only stat which affects whether she Cucks or Cheats is Respect - the Love stat is fluff for you.

Only the Share path needs both Love and Respect - and both must be high - but not necessarily maxed out - just not Green.
Lol I make sure they are both maxed out since you know my main playthrough is share route, glad you said it just can't be in the green cause now I know I can hold off on trying to perfect the love and respect.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
If your asking for sex scenes with the wife and other people besides MC, than yes with Trish the MC's bitchy boss lol.
I was hoping to get something with that black guy .I only played cheating path. so not sure if there are something more in other 2 path.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was hoping to get something with that black guy .I only played cheating path. so not sure if there are something more in other 2 path.
Hmmm. How can I put this? So far there is slap and tickle but no pickle. Yes. That's how I'll put it. But the next update does look promising on the husband front, and that will naturally lead to more on the sharing and cuckolding front. Right now the cheating path is leading the pack by a nose as far as erotic progress goes, but that can change rapidly.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well I just finished the cheating route with low respect. Gotta say that FF scene was really good, looking forward to when the share path gets to stuff like that.
Yep - we'll get there - just gotta make it seem realistic. We're starting down that path in this release. It's actually harder to do the Share path convincingly as it's all more positive than the other two - it's easier to write when just one part plays away. It's more tricky because the hubby has to be on board too, so a level of familiarity and trust has to exist between the two males as well as the wife.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Sex scene for Cheat and Cuck (Trish) - but it very much depends on your Respect level.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hmmm. How can I put this? So far there is slap and tickle but no pickle. Yes. That's how I'll put it. But the next update does look promising on the husband front, and that will naturally lead to more on the sharing and cuckolding front. Right now the cheating path is leading the pack by a nose as far as erotic progress goes, but that can change rapidly.
Yep - it's time that efforts are put in to convert the missus.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Yep - we'll get there - just gotta make it seem realistic. We're starting down that path in this release. It's actually harder to do the Share path convincingly as it's all more positive than the other two - it's easier to write when just one part plays away. It's more tricky because the hubby has to be on board too, so a level of familiarity and trust has to exist between the two males as well as the wife.
Trust me I'm liking the build up for the share path, just after seeing that FF scene just got that itch now to share her with Daniel or even her boss :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Damn, those are some tough choices, i really like her in the leather skirts, and the pin stripe one looks like a secretary, but the cream knit shows off her tits the best, so ill probly choose that, but id like to see her in all these outfits in the game anyway
I like the leather skirt but maybe I would change the top to reveal a bit more

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I like the leather skirt but maybe I would change the top to reveal a bit more
I agree with you on this one. The leather Mini-skirt is great, coupling it with a hotter blouse or top would be the winner. I am not sold on the Nadelstreifen-Dress. Nice, but not something I would see in the lead.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree with you on this one. The leather Mini-skirt is great, coupling it with a hotter blouse or top would be the winner. I am not sold on the Nadelstreifen-Dress. Nice, but not something I would see in the lead.
Something like the top Sophia wore would be nice or similar

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think something like this with the leather skirt(top only)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes