latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Depends on what the occasion is that she is going to a bar. If it is straight after work then 2 is a good choice. Still work suitable (ish) and smart sexy to go out to a bar in. If she is going home first to get changed and then heading out on the pull then I think 3 is better however as others have said would team the skirt up with a slightly more revealing top maybe a v-neck top or a u shape top that cuts across the upper mid boobs. Still reveals enough cleavage to leave guys wanting to see more. Teamed with a nice necklace and that would be my winner. Would also pair this item up with nice strappy high heels where the strap continues up the calf

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Depends on what the occasion is that she is going to a bar. If it is straight after work then 2 is a good choice. Still work suitable (ish) and smart sexy to go out to a bar in. If she is going home first to get changed and then heading out on the pull then I think 3 is better however as others have said would team the skirt up with a slightly more revealing top maybe a v-neck top or a u shape top that cuts across the upper mid boobs. Still reveals enough cleavage to leave guys wanting to see more. Teamed with a nice necklace and that would be my winner
Personally if she is going to the bar then I would pick none of the above options.
I have so many ideas for the night out outfit but I don't want to publish anything till Illegible Mink gives us some choices to pick

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1712436
The fact that two goddesses like Eleanor and Sophia have the same bikini in their wardrobe could put them in a really awkward situation. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if they met on the same beach wearing the same bikini? In that case there would be no other solution: one of them would have to take it off...
Easy solution for that, just put them on a nude beach & remember then no tan lines

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Damn, those are some tough choices, i really like her in the leather skirts, and the pin stripe one looks like a secretary, but the cream knit shows off her tits the best, so ill probly choose that, but id like to see her in all these outfits in the game anyway
It took ages to find outfits which didn't look too bonkers for her age, and which fitted nicely - especially across the old chest area.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
very good game do you have a date for the next update?
Still in process. Problem is, I keep on editing, and adding stuff. I don't want to stop in mid-thread, so I often have to add scenes. Then I get a new idea and add that! I'll be doing more tomorrow, of course - never ends...

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes