lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So is Demon Boy any good. lipe2410 - just saw it on your sig? Good for ntr?
It's one of the games I most eagerly await an update (yours is another:love:). I'm not a NTR fan/player so i can't tell you much about it, but who play seems very pleased despite the game be in the beggining and be a slowburn even for NTR. But one thing about how devs use NTR that i loved is that he makes avoidable and like a threat for player who don't wanna get NTR like me. So, he show the threat and set the ground for NTR, but then we can "save" our LI by your choice (and the scene is so satisfactory). Also, the "landlady", who is the star of NTR scenes so far, is stunning and hot as fuck. Worth a try, there is not so much content yet, but the content so far is very good and erotic. Sorry for the long reply, but i really like the game and carried away talk about it

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It's one of the games I most eagerly await an update (yours is another:love:). I'm not a NTR fan/player so i can't tell you much about it, but who play seems very pleased despite the game be in the beggining and be a slowburn even for NTR. But one thing about how devs use NTR that i loved is that he makes avoidable and like a threat for player who don't wanna get NTR like me. So, he show the threat and set the ground for NTR, but then we can "save" our LI by your choice (and the scene is so satisfactory). Also, the "landlady", who is the star of NTR scenes so far, is stunning and hot as fuck. Worth a try, there is not so much content yet, but the content so far is very good and erotic. Sorry for the long reply, but i really like the game and carried away talk about it
That's great - thanks. Always looking for new stuff to play. I think I'll give it a look.

Reactions: lipe2410

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So i wonder what will be in stored for the Wife in the next update. I’m doing the cheating route and I wonder will she have sex with her boss or the guy who owns the store

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know what happens!
I should hope so since you wrote the script :ROFLMAO:
Daniel seems a good candidate as she wants to give him a present and probably thank him in person for the great job he has done with the kitchen.
Maybe wifey will go for a run with Karl and she will certainly attracted attention in this outfit

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This game is a masterpiece. Everything is perfect storywise... Any other games like this one?
So do we have something sexual on the cheating path?
That can't be Illegible Mink, how can it be that the translator of the game into Spanish has no knowledge of such things, I think I'm going to get a bit angry. Hahahahahahahahaha
I should hope so since you wrote the script :ROFLMAO:
Daniel seems a good candidate as she wants to give him a present and probably thank him in person for the great job he has done with the kitchen.
Maybe wifey will go for a run with Karl and she will certainly attracted attention in this outfit
I have plans for her - as you'll see very soon. But it's only the start...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes