Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Cool. I think that this is the first time I have actually been looking forward to a husband chapter. I usually just wait for the wide update but I'm really curious about how the rest of the camping trip plays out.
Yep - there's a bit of messing about.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Cool. I think that this is the first time I have actually been looking forward to a husband chapter. I usually just wait for the wide update but I'm really curious about how the rest of the camping trip plays out.
husband chap in the moment is weak, 100x more wife chapter

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
husband chap in the moment is weak, 100x more wife chapter
Indeed. But we must muddle through them because that is where all the decisions are made. Can't be helped. When paired with the wife chapters, they are quite satisfying.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am interested in seeing what hubby could be up to at Clear water since wifey has already been naughty :) and now wifey owes Trish a erm serviceo_O.
I can see 5.1 being wifey in training to build her confidence up in seducing people(Heather's night out)before she maybe moves on to Carl or Daniel but since wifey finds it hard to resist when she gets attention then maybe these encounters will happen much sooner

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So since Trish seduce the wife, I wonder where this will go also I want to know out of all the routes in this game, which one is y’all favorit?

Reactions: Malika1234
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes