Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Interesting to know, but not my "cuppa tea". So while I might play those paths to see what is going on there, I prefer the happy couple sharing path. Just personal preferences.:)
And why not - this is an equal opportunities game :) - 6% now.

Reactions: Turret

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Am I the only one wanting to see the reaction from the other couple were the last update with MC ended? So much to look forward to so little upload time lol.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Am I the only one wanting to see the reaction from the other couple were the last update with MC ended? So much to look forward to so little upload time lol.
Yep - that's in this one too - in fact there are different story lines depending on your route. I'm using James and Stella to push our MMC forward - either to the Light or the Dark sides.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Yep - that's in this one too - in fact there are different story lines depending on your route. I'm using James and Stella to push our MMC forward - either to the Light or the Dark sides.
Yeah I remember you telling us about a month ago, its one of the things I'm looking forward to, just because you said it changes depending on your path.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes